PDA

View Full Version : AC San Diego Comic-Con Live Twitter Coverage Thread

Pages : [1] 2

JustPlainQuirky
07-25-2014, 09:58 PM
News regarding AC from comic-con shall be posted here. Will update the OP and add a new post for each piece of news.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BtawZRICMAAxwOL.jpg

(Source: AC's official twitter)

Are your bodies ready??? :rolleyes:

Edit:

http://i.imgur.com/syYsBNw.png

https://twitter.com/assassinscreed/status/492776643799175168

The Unity animated video is here!

AishaTyler, ACU creative director Alex Amancio, and Arno’s voice actor take the stage.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BtayRYsCcAABl3y.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/XsVZj3H.png

"Alex kicks off with a quick intro: ACU tells the story of Arno, an assassin who fights not only for himself, but for the people of France."

Generic question #1

AishaTyler asks: Why did the Assassin’s Creed Unity team choose the French Revolution?
Alex: The French Revolution gives us massive crowds, great characters, & new narrative opportunities, and was a perfect setting for a game.

http://i.imgur.com/OORB1pB.png

Arno's Actor Dan Jeannotte delivers a candid memory during the AssassinsCreed sdcc2014 ACUnity Panel.

"Arno starts on his own mission for redemption, but he soon realizes there's so much more for him to do for the people of France."

"Arno's witty, he's funny, and he's direct," Dan says as Arno brutally takes down two city guards. @aishatyler: "Look how funny he is!"

"Arno starts of pretty selfish, but as he gets stronger he becomes more a part of the larger fight of the French Revolution."

"There's also a bit of a love interest as well." Arno has real personal motivations driving his quest.

Genericl Question #2

aishatyler: "Let's talk about Paris. How did the team realize it in ACU?"

Alex: "We're making things more systematic. We want chaos to happen." There are several factions that interact with each other on their own.

Continuing quote:
"This means that events happen around you even if you don't intervene. It makes the city feel more alive and more unpredictable."

http://i.imgur.com/5HoMHmD.png

Alex: "And of course there are seamless interiors you can enter with no loading...Once you're in Paris, there's no loading."

Alex: One major focus for ACU is character progression. You can collect and customize your items and skills to make Arno your own.

Alex: "And there's co-op. You take your version of Arno into co-op, so how you progress your character affects how you play everywhere."

http://i.imgur.com/r5iOHHa.png

Creative Director Alex Amancio outlining gameplay details in our ACUnity Panel

Generic Question #3 (I refuse to believe these were actually asked by fans via twitter.)

AishaTyler: The French Revolution is very bloody and very violent. How does this show itself in ACU?

Alex: The French Revolution brought a lot of contrast. It's brutal and chaotic, but it led to amazing stories that we capture in the game.

Matknapers18 Asks: Dan, were you intimidated by the standards set by previous AC voice actors?

Dan: Those guys did an amazing job, and I'm hoping to bring something new and equally exciting to Arno.

@NicholasPrasad Asks: Will there be any cameos from previous characters in the series?

Alex: There aren't any explicit cameos, but previous characters are alluded to in the story!

"That does it for the Q&A, but we’re closing out with one last video from Assassin’s Creed Unity"

"The new video’s an #SDCC exclusive for now, but keep an eye out for the link next week."

Summary:

That was a terrible panel. Not only was there hardly any news, but the news we got was bad news. (no Connor cameo)

Well I suppose that isn't entirely true. We also learned Arno is initially a selfish D-bag and has a love interest. But that's about it. :/

Hopefully the clip that was exclusive to comic-con goers has actual revealing information and the twitter peeps didnt include all the questions.

Edit: the clip hasnt been shown but comic-con goers say it revealed a woman fighting alongside Arno. Charolette corday perhaps?

Some news after the panel:

- The new in-game map will be visualized in 3D, providing a new top-down view of the Assassin's Creed world.

- Certain bombs, like the explosive bombs, will be back in Assassin’s Creed Unity even though the crafting system, the one we saw in Revelations, isn't coming back. The bombs, In fact, will be simply collected as they are.

SHADOWGARVIN
07-25-2014, 10:00 PM
I'm not sure if i'm ready.

JustPlainQuirky
07-25-2014, 10:00 PM
http://i.imgur.com/syYsBNw.png

It's starting!

GunnerGalactico
07-25-2014, 10:03 PM
Keep us posted on what's happening whenever you can.

JustPlainQuirky
07-25-2014, 10:03 PM
https://twitter.com/assassinscreed/status/492776643799175168

The Unity animated video is here!

AishaTyler, ACU creative director Alex Amancio, and Arno’s voice actor take the stage.

JustPlainQuirky
07-25-2014, 10:06 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BtayRYsCcAABl3y.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/XsVZj3H.png

"Alex kicks off with a quick intro: ACU tells the story of Arno, an assassin who fights not only for himself, but for the people of France."

Xstantin
07-25-2014, 10:08 PM
Accent is there!!!

ACfan443
07-25-2014, 10:09 PM
Oh god, here come the generic questions.
Every. Freaking. Year.

SHADOWGARVIN
07-25-2014, 10:10 PM
Oh god, here come the generic questions.
Every. Freaking. Year.

Indeed. At most panels they don't even listen to the previous questions and ask the same thing over and over again. Like with benedict cumberbatch.

lothario-da-be
07-25-2014, 10:11 PM
Please good Lord Yves, give us Comet.

JustPlainQuirky
07-25-2014, 10:11 PM
Generic question #1

AishaTyler asks: Why did the Assassin’s Creed Unity team choose the French Revolution?
Alex: The French Revolution gives us massive crowds, great characters, & new narrative opportunities, and was a perfect setting for a game.

JustPlainQuirky
07-25-2014, 10:17 PM
http://i.imgur.com/OORB1pB.png

Arno's Actor Dan Jeannotte delivers a candid memory during the AssassinsCreed sdcc2014 ACUnity Panel.

"Arno starts on his own mission for redemption, but he soon realizes there's so much more for him to do for the people of France."

Edit:

"Arno's witty, he's funny, and he's direct," Dan says as Arno brutally takes down two city guards. @aishatyler: "Look how funny he is!"

incase anyone is wondering they're just replaying clips from E3 right now

Edit 2:

"Arno starts of pretty selfish, but as he gets stronger he becomes more a part of the larger fight of the French Revolution."

Entitled Arno FTW

Edit 3:

"There's also a bit of a love interest as well." Arno has real personal motivations driving his quest.

Elise confirmed love interest, perhaps?

Xstantin
07-25-2014, 10:21 PM
I guess the word "redemption" will be thrown around a lot :nonchalance:

ACfan443
@assassinscreed: .@d_j_not: "Arno starts off pretty selfish, but as he gets stronger he becomes more a part of the larger fight of the French Revolution."

@assassinscreed: .@d_j_not: "There's also a bit of a love interest as well." Arno has real personal motivations driving his quest.

JustPlainQuirky
AC fan you tryin' to steal my job? :rolleyes:

lothario-da-be
07-25-2014, 10:22 PM
lol

JustPlainQuirky
07-25-2014, 10:23 PM
aishatyler: "Let's talk about Paris. How did the team realize it in ACU?"

Alex: "We're making things more systematic. We want chaos to happen." There are several factions that interact with each other on their own.

SHADOWGARVIN
07-25-2014, 10:23 PM

Don't forget "seamless" and "systemic".

ACfan443
07-25-2014, 10:24 PM
AC fan you tryin' to steal my job? :rolleyes:

Helping out since the spam filter system will probably ban you. Again.

sem1rek
07-25-2014, 10:25 PM
I believe "seamless" will take a lead in time :D

SHADOWGARVIN
07-25-2014, 10:26 PM
I believe "seamless" will take a lead in time :D

Haha. I just said the same thing. It's his favorite word!

JustPlainQuirky
07-25-2014, 10:26 PM
Speaking of seamless...:rolleyes:

Continuing quote:
"This means that events happen around you even if you don't intervene. It makes the city feel more alive and more unpredictable."

http://i.imgur.com/5HoMHmD.png

Alex: "And of course there are seamless interiors you can enter with no loading...Once you're in Paris, there's no loading."

Alex: One major focus for ACU is character progression. You can collect and customize your items and skills to make Arno your own.

Alex: "And there's co-op. You take your version of Arno into co-op, so how you progress your character affects how you play everywhere."

---
Ah true. Thanks for the look out AC. :p

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-25-2014, 10:27 PM
Saw the animation. Pretty gory, and not just because the French Rev was known to be bloody, but I expected nothing less from The Walking Dead artist :p

lothario-da-be
07-25-2014, 10:27 PM
Somebody ask how big Paris is lol. 50% of the frontier? As big as the frontier? Or 150% of the frontier?

ACfan443
07-25-2014, 10:30 PM
AishaTyler: The French Revolution is very bloody and very violent. How does this show itself in ACU?

Alex: The French Revolution brought a lot of contrast. It's brutal and chaotic, but it led to amazing stories that we capture in the game...

"We’re now joined by The Walking Dead co-creator @TonyMoore, who knows a thing or two about creating vibrant, yet brutal worlds" (the guy who created the animated short).

JustPlainQuirky
07-25-2014, 10:30 PM
http://i.imgur.com/r5iOHHa.png

Creative Director Alex Amancio outlining gameplay details in our ACUnity Panel

Generic Question #3 (I refuse to believe these were actually asked by fans via twitter.)

Alex: The French Revolution brought a lot of contrast. It's brutal and chaotic, but it led to amazing stories that we capture in the game.

edit: pfft thnx AC fan :o

Radman500
07-25-2014, 10:33 PM
comet?

Xstantin
They probably filter through questions anyway. Still hoping.

SHADOWGARVIN
Someone should ask a question about the upgradeble skills. Can you become the ultimate assassin and upgrade everything, or do you have to choose a specific build like in a rpg.

JustPlainQuirky
07-25-2014, 10:35 PM
http://i.imgur.com/rr5s8kr.png

Tony Moore takes the stage.

Not sure if worth posting his questions since he obviously isn't involved in AC:U's development.

More generic questions incoming

AC fan you can post questions for Tony Moore if you like. I dont think I'll bother if they're not really revealing.

Edit:

"We're about to turn the panel over to you guys for a live Q&A. Thanks to everyone who submitted questions!"

Oh here we go! Non-generic questions incoming!

ACfan443
07-25-2014, 10:41 PM
Looks like they excluded Tony's questions from the live coverage. Community questions are coming up.

Q) Were you intimidated by the standards set by previous AC voice actors?

A) Dan: Those guys did an amazing job, and I'm hoping to bring something new and equally exciting to Arno.

JustPlainQuirky
07-25-2014, 10:47 PM
Matknapers18 Asks: Dan, were you intimidated by the standards set by previous AC voice actors?

Dan: Those guys did an amazing job, and I'm hoping to bring something new and equally exciting to Arno.

Edit:

OH SNAP CONNOR QUESTION INCOMING

JustPlainQuirky
07-25-2014, 10:48 PM
@NicholasPrasad Asks: Will there be any cameos from previous characters in the series?

Alex: There aren't any explicit cameos, but previous characters are alluded to in the story!

Connor OFFICIALLY deconfirmed :(

lothario-da-be
07-25-2014, 10:50 PM

Connor OFFICIALLY deconfirmed :(
That means COmet is a COnnor game!

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-25-2014, 10:50 PM
Sighhh....

m4r-k7
07-25-2014, 10:51 PM
He could easily be lying

JustPlainQuirky
Posted the sad news in a new thread. Let us respectfully mourn there.

SpiritOfNevaeh
That means COmet is a COnnor game!

Woot Woot! Just like Kev said, "COnnor, COmet, COincidence, I think not!" lol

He could easily be lying

True... Gotta lie to surprised the fans I guess.

JustPlainQuirky
07-25-2014, 10:52 PM
"That does it for the Q&A, but we’re closing out with one last video from Assassin’s Creed Unity"

"The new video’s an #SDCC exclusive for now, but keep an eye out for the link next week."

Xstantin
07-25-2014, 10:55 PM
I guess the new exclusive video is something for now.

AherasSTRG
07-25-2014, 10:55 PM
Pretty underwhelming panel, if you ask me... It's Comic-Con after all, but, hey, they could have done something better.

Also, I understand that the French Revolution was one of the most brutal times of modern history, but I believe the gore is used purely for marketing purposes, something which perosnally digusts me.

ACfan443
07-25-2014, 10:57 PM
Pretty underwhelming panel, if you ask me... It's Comic-Con after all, but, hey, they could have done something better.

Looks like they only scratched the surface with the twitter coverage, the video's usually more in depth.

ShoryukenMan
07-25-2014, 10:59 PM
Help us, Comet. You're our only hope.

AherasSTRG
Looks like they only scratched the surface with the twitter coverage, the video's usually more in depth.

Will we get a video at all? I don't remember watching one for Black Flag :confused:.

rickprog
No talking about "the future of the franchise" either... Quite underwhelming indeed.

JustPlainQuirky
"Thanks for following our live coverage of the #AssassinsCreed #SDCC Panel. We’re out for now, but we'll have more from #SDCC soon!"

That was a terrible panel. Not only was there hardly any news, but the news we got was bad news.

Well I suppose that isn't entirely true. We also learned Arno is initially a selfish D-bag and Elise is now more likely to be a love interest. But that's about it. :/

@ACfan

hopefully you're right.

@shor

Comet is the only thing that can save us now.....God help us all...

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-25-2014, 11:02 PM
Damn, and I was excited to go to Comic Con... Glad I didn't. Kinda disappointing. Ah well, moving on...

Soo... where the f*ck is Comet??

VoXngola
That was absolutely horrific. Ubisoft might as well stop hosting any panels at Comic-Con.

AherasSTRG
I don't think they 'd reveal a whole new title at Comic-Con, it's not even a video games show. We have more chances of getting an announcement at Gamessom.

m4r-k7
Access the animus #‎SDCC‬ Update: the panel is over, but the Assassin's Creed official Twitter account mentioned that the fans at the panel were able to see an exclusive video, which will be available next week. There are comments around the internet that the new trailer briefly showed off a new female character supporting Arno in battle

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-25-2014, 11:03 PM
A female? Really?

That couldve been Connor's place for God sake... >_>;;

AherasSTRG
07-25-2014, 11:03 PM
Access the animus #‎SDCC‬ Update: the panel is over, but the Assassin's Creed official Twitter account mentioned that the fans at the panel were able to see an exclusive video, which will be available next week. There are comments around the internet that the new trailer briefly showed off a new female character supporting Arno in battle

If the idiots bashing the game about no playable female characters succeeded in making Ubisoft waste production money on ****, I am gonna make hell on earth.

JustPlainQuirky
07-25-2014, 11:04 PM
A new female character helping Arno? Perhaps that is the love interest and not elise....hmm...

I wonder if it is a result from all the sexist claims

edit: maybe it's charolette corday or something

m4r-k7
07-25-2014, 11:06 PM

Nope they wouldn't add a whole new character to the story they have been developing for 2 - 3 years just because of the uproar

JustPlainQuirky
07-25-2014, 11:07 PM
Ubi better make up for this monstrosity at gamescom. This was a whole new level of disappointment. And my expectations were low.

@m4r

I just thought that as I edited my comment :p

SHADOWGARVIN
07-25-2014, 11:08 PM
That was underwhelming.

m4r-k7
07-25-2014, 11:09 PM
Lol if Comet isn't announced at Gamescom

JustPlainQuirky
07-25-2014, 11:10 PM

They know better.

AherasSTRG
07-25-2014, 11:10 PM

Should be. Although, I don't really trust ol' Gramps Yves, but whatever.

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-25-2014, 11:11 PM

... (In Haytham's voice) THEY WILL BE MADE TO PAY!!

m4r-k7
07-25-2014, 11:12 PM
Comet is a conspiracy - a conspiracy made to p*ss everyone off

VoXngola
A new female character helping Arno? Perhaps that is the love interest and not elise....hmm...

I'm pretty sure Elise is the love interest.

AherasSTRG
Is the man with the mask in the Animated Video Marra? That's how I imagine him to be.

Also, I expected a new AC Comic announcement in Comic-Con. Disappointed on that as well.

JustPlainQuirky
07-25-2014, 11:15 PM
@voxx

I would assume Elise is a love interest but the fact that she has the templar sigil on her clothes (arno comes from a templar family) and a new female character was just introduced at comic con, I'm starting to think other possibilities.

But ofc it's no big deal either way

@m4r

it is meant to ease the pain this comic con news brings

m4r-k7
07-25-2014, 11:16 PM
Maybe Elise is the one fighting with Arno - They are trying to unite together - templar and assassin.
She is also the love interest.

JustPlainQuirky
07-25-2014, 11:18 PM
Maybe. We'll see when the new trailer is put up. Hopefully soon.

*sigh* Comic-con, I am disappoint.

ACfan443
07-25-2014, 11:21 PM
Disappointed? Oh come on, this thirst for information is ridiculous. We've had loads of details drip fed to us since E3, as well as a myriad of trailers and other promotional media - far more than most developers are willing to share.

This is exactly what leads to excessive hype and heightened expectations.

JustPlainQuirky
07-25-2014, 11:23 PM
I'm more disappointed by the bad news than lack of news, really.

AherasSTRG
07-25-2014, 11:23 PM
I am pretty sure Elise is Arno's stepsister, following in her father's footsteps. She is also Arno's love interest. Their awkward (sibling / erotic affection) relationship fuels their need to unite Templars and Assassins during the events of the French Revolution and the Reign of Terror.

If that's not the case, I will write a book about it that will be a bigger hit than Fifty Shades of Grey.

AherasSTRG
07-25-2014, 11:24 PM
I'm more disappointed by the bad news than lack of news, really.

Cheer up, Mayrice. I would prefer Connor to get a graphic Novel instead of a game tbh. In a game, because of the marketing, the wrtiter would be so much more restricted... But, in a comic book, well, that's a different story.

masterfenix2009
07-25-2014, 11:46 PM
Also, he says character cameos will not be in the game. Connor could still be in there if his role is more then just a cameo. Not saying it is likely but it is possible.

I-Like-Pie45
07-26-2014, 12:20 AM
do you think elise shaves

JustPlainQuirky
07-26-2014, 12:26 AM
She's french. What do you think?

I-Like-Pie45
07-26-2014, 12:31 AM
I also think that she should've been his biological sister.

It would've made their possible romance much more touching and meaningful, plus it would break many boundaries and turn Unity from a generic stop the evil bad guy plot into a touching personal narrative about learning to break past social boundaries to be who you want to be. And with that, no one could accuse Ubisoft of under-representation.

JustPlainQuirky
07-26-2014, 12:32 AM
AC lacks midgets, asexuals, and the disabled! #notenoughrepresentation :rolleyes:

m4r-k7
07-26-2014, 12:35 AM
What about GTA though xD People hate at Ubisoft but GTA 5 had very little representation in terms of main characters. I mean they were all male, stereotypical etc

JustPlainQuirky
07-26-2014, 12:37 AM
to be fair all 3 of those characters in GTA V were dysfuctional and terrible human beings.

If anything it was positive for people demanding equal representation.

ze_topazio
07-26-2014, 12:39 AM
GTA has different objectives and purposes, stereotypes are their playground.

goob0t
07-26-2014, 01:38 AM
Meh

Jexx21
07-26-2014, 01:42 AM
Connor not having a cameo in Unity is not bad news.

Would hate for him to be in the French Revolution

JustPlainQuirky
07-26-2014, 02:05 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BtbmE4RCMAEnwAI.jpg

This friggin' dork. :rolleyes:

Arno's VA Dan will be taking questions via twitter and answering them tomorrow! Any questions in mind? I frankly can't think of any. After I saw how disinterested Matt Ryan seemed of the AC-verse, I've lost interest in questioning voice actors. (aside from the ones actually invested in the franchise i mean)

Xstantin
07-26-2014, 02:29 AM
to be fair all 3 of those characters in GTA V were dysfuctional and terrible human beings.

If anything it was positive for people demanding equal representation.

The fact that Arno starts as a selfish d-bag makes me excited. I guess I'm a bad person.

JustPlainQuirky
07-26-2014, 02:30 AM
More details of the Comic-con trailer revealed:

Fresh news about the exclusive #ACUnity video shown at the #SDCC panel.

The trailer should have revealed a character who appears to be very close to Arno, the lead character. Arno runs across Paris, moving among the rooftops to reach a guillotine. A person with a mantle is being dragged to the guillotine and Arno makes it in time to take care of the guards. He then releases the prisoner who reveals to be a young girl. She picks up a blade and places herself back-to-back with Arno, ready to fight the reinforcements that are coming right at them.

The developers said that this brief video would have connections to the story, and that Arno may have more of a love story than the Assassins from previous titles.

What are you expecting from this woman? What will her name be?

(Note by ATA: some of us suspect it will be Elise...)

@KEV

don't worry I'm excited about that too :rolleyes:

I-Like-Pie45
07-26-2014, 02:31 AM
I'll go ask my mom.

rickprog
07-26-2014, 02:56 AM
Can any actually interesting questions be asked to Dan at this point? I can't really come up with anything.

JustPlainQuirky
07-26-2014, 02:59 AM
yeah exactly.

there's pretty much nothing to ask. The only interesting questions are for Alex and he didn't answer a single one of them. Smh.

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-26-2014, 02:59 AM
Sigh, another love story/middle finger to Connor, eh? Why Ubi, why. I see what you did there Ubi. SMH

Xstantin
07-26-2014, 03:01 AM
@Daso, same here. It's gonna be probably something like "How do you approach this" and "How you feel about that" since it's gonna be just as spoiler-free as the panel was today. I'd expect some repeated things about the French Revolution as far as things go.

SixKeys
07-26-2014, 05:50 AM
Sigh, another love story/middle finger to Connor, eh? Why Ubi, why. I see what you did there Ubi. SMH

Why is that a middle finger? Does an assassin need a love story to be interesting?

LoyalACFan
07-26-2014, 05:58 AM
Why is that a middle finger? Does an assassin need a love story to be interesting?

I guess because they didn't give Connor a love interest? But then again, Revelations was the only game that had an actual romantic subplot (AC2 and AC4 had sex but not really love stories).

Anyway, that was a freaking awful Q&A. I have a hard time believing fans actually wasted their Twitter questions on such generic information that's been repeated a hundred times since E3. "Why did you choose Paris," oh my god...

travilanche
07-26-2014, 06:27 AM
More details of the Comic-con trailer revealed:

@KEV

don't worry I'm excited about that too :rolleyes:

Brief trailer? I thought there was supposed to be a gameplay video!

LoyalACFan
07-26-2014, 06:35 AM
Brief trailer? I thought there was supposed to be a gameplay video!

No, they never said that. There's that Rob Zombie short film, but there was never an announcement that a gameplay demo would be shown.

travilanche
07-26-2014, 06:40 AM
No, they never said that. There's that Rob Zombie short film, but there was never an announcement that a gameplay demo would be shown.

That's not what the sticky thread at the top of the forums says.

LoyalACFan
07-26-2014, 06:45 AM
That's not what the sticky thread at the top of the forums says.

"(Video + New Gameplay Clips)"

That's exactly what it says, and true to form, the OP includes a video intro to the obstacle course with a few new clips of gameplay. They never said they were doing a new demo at Comic-Con, and frankly we probably won't get another actual gameplay demo at all. It's all dev diaries and trailers from here on out.

travilanche
07-26-2014, 06:56 AM
"(Video + New Gameplay Clips)"

That's exactly what it says, and true to form, the OP includes a video intro to the obstacle course with a few new clips of gameplay. They never said they were doing a new demo at Comic-Con, and frankly we probably won't get another actual gameplay demo at all. It's all dev diaries and trailers from here on out.

There were a ton of gameplay clips for Black Flag. Long ones too. I expect the same for Unity.

Jexx21
07-26-2014, 07:01 AM
i don't.

Legendz54
07-26-2014, 07:02 AM
Anything new besides rob zombie's mini movie? Did man of comets say anything?? Anything at all?

kosmoscreed
07-26-2014, 07:28 AM
I hope the panel is uploaded on youtube by someone.

LoyalACFan
07-26-2014, 07:39 AM
Anything new besides rob zombie's mini movie? Did man of comets say anything?? Anything at all?

No, it sucked. No new information whatsoever.

LoyalACFan
07-26-2014, 07:42 AM
There were a ton of gameplay clips for Black Flag. Long ones too. I expect the same for Unity.

Black Flag was the follow-up act to what was widely perceived as the most disappointing AC game in the franchise. The entire marketing campaign for AC4 was damage control. As hush-hush as they're being about Unity, I don't expect anything similar whatsoever.

Legendz54
07-26-2014, 08:04 AM
No, it sucked. No new information whatsoever.

Well thats nice.... Im gonna whip a ***** now...

Layytez
07-26-2014, 08:56 AM
Another selfish assassin. Yay

Lonnie_Jackson
07-26-2014, 09:44 AM
The trailer at the end was awesome looking. Another woodkid song and yes a female at the end. Though it didnt show her fighting, but a back to back with swords out. Side note, during that scene Arno's hood was down. A great cgi trailer.

Legendz54
07-26-2014, 10:25 AM
The trailer at the end was awesome looking. Another woodkid song and yes a female at the end. Though it didnt show her fighting, but a back to back with swords out. Side note, during that scene Arno's hood was down. A great cgi trailer.

Excuse me? What are you on about? What trailer... specify..

Reptilis91
07-26-2014, 11:50 AM
Wait, the exclusive trailer is CGI?

ACfan443
07-26-2014, 01:13 PM
Excuse me? What are you on about? What trailer... specify..

This:

Fresh news about the exclusive #ACUnity video shown at the #SDCC panel.

The trailer should have revealed a character who appears to be very close to Arno, the lead character. Arno runs across Paris, moving among the rooftops to reach a guillotine. A person with a mantle is being dragged to the guillotine and Arno makes it in time to take care of the guards. He then releases the prisoner who reveals to be a young girl. She picks up a blade and places herself back-to-back with Arno, ready to fight the reinforcements that are coming right at them.

The developers said that this brief video would have connections to the story, and that Arno may have more of a love story than the Assassins from previous titles.

Legendz54
07-26-2014, 01:34 PM
^ Sounds neat.. Just no Ezio and Christina rehashes..

Dev_Anj
07-26-2014, 02:21 PM
Black Flag was the follow-up act to what was widely perceived as the most disappointing AC game in the franchise. The entire marketing campaign for AC4 was damage control. As hush-hush as they're being about Unity, I don't expect anything similar whatsoever.

Besides, I'm happy that they're actually withholding some information this time. Many people complained they were being over saturated with AC 4's trailers and promotion during its campaign. Now I would like to see them show how they have improved the parkour, stealth and action in videos, but aside from that they're on the right track.

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-26-2014, 03:11 PM

Never said that he had to have one to be interesting. Just that it's getting cliche and boring now, and not to mention Connor or Aveline didn't even get one yet. And that they've moved onto another assassin before finishing the last ones (Connor AND Aveline).

~~~

But yeah, no new information at Comic-Con, kinda glad I didn't go. And I don't think that AC Parkour Course was worth the trip lol

Matknapers18
07-26-2014, 03:35 PM

Woop woop, they asked my question! I actually wrote more about Ezio but they seemed to cut it out. But that's ok, I'm famous now.

GunnerGalactico
07-26-2014, 03:41 PM
But yeah, no new information at Comic-Con, kinda glad I didn't go. And I don't think that AC Parkour Course was worth the trip lol

Lol.. why not? I wanted to go there just for that, I think I had a good shot of completing the course :p

SHADOWGARVIN
07-26-2014, 03:46 PM
The AC course looked like so much fun!

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-26-2014, 04:05 PM
Lol.. why not? I wanted to go there just for that, I think I had a good shot of completing the course :p

Me too, but I wanted to go there for new information too, not just the course. In other words, I wouldve spent God knows how much just to go to an obstacle course... once! :p

GunnerGalactico
07-26-2014, 04:12 PM
Me too, but I wanted to go there for new information too, not just the course. In other words, I wouldve spent God knows how much just to go to an obstacle course... once! :p

It would've been worth it, though :p

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-26-2014, 04:29 PM
It would've been worth it, though :p

.... Alright, you got a point :) It would have been AWESOME!

poptartz20
07-26-2014, 04:32 PM
has anybody ever been to Comic Con?

I've always wanted to go.. but sadly.. I live nowhere near California and it get super expensive. :| when this time of year roles around.

GoldenBoy9999
07-26-2014, 04:36 PM
I've wanted to go. That obstacle course looks cool and like the one on American Ninja Warrior. I'd go there too.

JustPlainQuirky
07-26-2014, 04:54 PM
Some more news:

- The new in-game map will be visualized in 3D, providing a new top-down view of the Assassin's Creed world.

- Certain bombs, like the explosive bombs, will be back in Assassin’s Creed Unity even though the crafting system, the one we saw in Revelations, isn't coming back. The bombs, In fact, will be simply collected as they are.

poptartz20
07-26-2014, 04:57 PM
Some more news:

Whaaa? That is totally different. So basically, the map will be like we saw in the division play through?

GoldenBoy9999
07-26-2014, 04:58 PM
A 3D map sounds awesome! Maybe you'll be able to find some good free running spots or something. I guess explosive bombs will be cool as well.

GunnerGalactico
07-26-2014, 04:58 PM
Some more news:

Sounds awesome! I'm glad they brought the bombs back to the game.

Xstantin
07-26-2014, 04:59 PM
Wasn't there a bit of the map during the IGN making of video? I'll try to look it up.

m4r-k7
07-26-2014, 05:03 PM
Wasn't there a bit of the map during the IGN making of video? I'll try to look it up.

Yeah thats exactly what I thought. The IGN video had the map in an animus style way with a top down approach to it like 3D

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-26-2014, 05:04 PM
3D mapping? I'm in! :D

poptartz20
07-26-2014, 05:05 PM
Oh! awesome! I hope you find the video!

JustPlainQuirky
07-26-2014, 05:09 PM
The 3D map I believe

edit: my copy/paste isn't working. Just look at m4r's

m4r-k7
07-26-2014, 05:09 PM
http://i.imgur.com/JdGx8Re.jpg?1?7608

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-26-2014, 05:14 PM
Oh Sugar Honey Ice Tea! I remember they showed that... Better shoot true. :D

poptartz20
07-26-2014, 05:14 PM
Whaaaaa!! I didn't think that was going to be a map!?

JustPlainQuirky
07-26-2014, 05:15 PM
the map actually seems to look like this

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/t1.0-9/q71/s720x720/10407317_530859490348298_198084543993411178_n.jpg

GunnerGalactico
07-26-2014, 05:21 PM

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/t1.0-9/q71/s720x720/10407317_530859490348298_198084543993411178_n.jpg

I like the way it looks.

m4r-k7
07-26-2014, 05:22 PM
I guess they can put tons of detail in the map design as its the only city they are doing. I am sure it will look awesome!

Xstantin
07-26-2014, 05:23 PM
@Gunner, this screenshot is from the trailer though. I guess it'll look a bit more animus-like.

SpiritOfNevaeh
That one looks like it's iRL, like a clay model or something. Awesome indeed. :)

JustPlainQuirky
My question is how will you fast travel? You highlight a building or something?

poptartz20

This looks like a scene from Gumby. Hahaha... if anybody knows what I'm talking about. *High Five*

but Either way I'm liking the concept!

m4r-k7
07-26-2014, 05:24 PM
Highlight view points which will be fast travel points I imagine

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-26-2014, 05:25 PM
This looks like a scene from Gumby. Hahaha... if anybody knows what I'm talking about. *High Five*

*High five* :p

GunnerGalactico
07-26-2014, 05:28 PM
@Gunner, this screenshot is from the trailer though. I guess it'll look a bit more animus-like.

Yeah, most probably.

My question is how will you fast travel? You highlight a building or something?

I'm sure if you highlight the selected location, a fast travel option might appear.

JustPlainQuirky
07-26-2014, 05:32 PM
Friendly reminder Arno questions for the VA Dan are coming in today.

I doubt we'll get actual revealing information of the game unless there's somesort of slip up, but we'll see.

Hopefully this guy is more invested and aware of the franchise than Matt Ryan seemed to be.

m4r-k7
07-26-2014, 05:33 PM
Is it coming up in 30 mins. I think 10am PST is in 30 mins but I am not too sure :/

Xstantin
07-26-2014, 05:33 PM
^I was about to post that :) in an hour or so right? It's past twelve here, so EST is getting there.

m4r-k7
07-26-2014, 05:34 PM
its 5.34pm where I am :)

thefreeman28989
07-26-2014, 05:35 PM

http://www.gumbyworld.com/wp-content/themes/duotive-three/images/home-large-gumby.png High Five!:p

But seriously I'm loving the map if it does indeed look like this. I'm trying not to get so excited for this game that I have some sort of heart blockage but it's difficult
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

poptartz20
07-26-2014, 05:36 PM
*high five* :p

yes! :p

lol!

You both are AWESOME! haha!

ACfan443
07-26-2014, 05:52 PM
The VA's about to start the Q&A.

poptartz20
07-26-2014, 05:55 PM
can we watch this somewhere? *checks Ign* it's got nothing coming up. until 3 CST.

m4r-k7
07-26-2014, 05:56 PM
Its only a twitter Q&A, not an event :(

JustPlainQuirky
07-26-2014, 05:59 PM
I'll post here the tweets if they're interesitng enough.

I-Like-Pie45
07-26-2014, 06:01 PM
ask him if he's into french underarm

JustPlainQuirky
07-26-2014, 06:05 PM
Arno Actor Dan Jeanotte is ready to answer your questions right now!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BtfEtJqCcAECIgE.jpg

#AskACArno What do you think people will like most about Arno?

.@thecrew_diana I think they'll really enjoy his attitude. He's a smart, witty guy and he doesn't let anyone push him around. #AskACArno

(this is actually informative! woo!)

edit: dis guy needs to clean his desk tho. But such a lovely house :o

ACfan443
07-26-2014, 06:06 PM
So far: generic questions, generic answers.

JustPlainQuirky
07-26-2014, 06:07 PM
@assassinscreed #AskACArno In your opinion, what is Arno's best trait? Is he an epic assassin? :)

.@InsanityXI He's definitely epic and he goes through an epic journey. His best trait is his desire to better himself. #AskACArno

(ehh...this question wasn't really that good...but is somewhat informative)

I-Like-Pie45
07-26-2014, 06:08 PM
Ezio 2.0 confirmed

JustPlainQuirky
07-26-2014, 06:10 PM
Oh god I'm not even going to post that next question because it was horribly generic. Skipping to the one after.

ACfan443
07-26-2014, 06:11 PM
"It's a huge honor to be asked to take on the role of an Assassin"

I'm howling with laughter, he's repeated this several times on his own account, as well as at the panel yesterday.

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-26-2014, 06:11 PM
Generic answers and a cliche personality to the pro tag.. *hype level plummeting... again*

Not jinxing anything, but wouldn't be HILARIOUS and SAD if this game turned out to be a flop or not what we were expecting.. again? >_>;;

Xstantin
07-26-2014, 06:12 PM
Someone, ask about that love story they were talking about during Comic con

I-Like-Pie45
07-26-2014, 06:14 PM
This guys performance is going to be horrible

m4r-k7
07-26-2014, 06:15 PM
He could be a funny assassin. He keeps on saying Arno is sarcastic. A sarcastic assassin could be fun xD

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-26-2014, 06:16 PM
Someone, ask about that love story they were talking about during Comic con

Better yet, they should ask "the trailer that displayed some woman fighting with Arno, was she always there since development or was she added to appeal to the feminist complaints?" :p

JustPlainQuirky
07-26-2014, 06:17 PM
HHNGHH STUPID 5 MINUTE POSTING LIMIT.

@assassinscreed How have you managed to separate Arno from previous assassins in the series & give him his own, unique "flavor"? #AskACArno

.@Satur9_Sway He's very sharp and sarcastic, which sets him apart. #AskACArno #AsssassinsCreed #ACUnity

.@Satur9_Sway He's a very independent and a critical thinker, questioning the motives and methods of authority. #AskACArno #AssassinsCreed

(lol the Haytham 2.0 jokes are slowly becoming real)

#askAcarno how much do you see yourself like Arno?

.@soraxos We definitely share similarities. We're both reluctant heroes, haha! We use humor as a weapon. And we're troublemakers. #AskACArno

Xstantin
07-26-2014, 06:17 PM
For some reason everything about this QA gives me secondhand embarrassment.

I-Like-Pie45
07-26-2014, 06:18 PM
its not like we haven't had funny assassins

wheres my cold and calculating psychopath assassin

JustPlainQuirky
07-26-2014, 06:19 PM
@d_j_not #AskACArno What type of character is Arno and how does he change through out the story?

.@MajorACFans @d_j_not He starts brash and irresponsible. Through tragedy, he's forced to grow up and fight for what is right. #AskACArno

(I swear this same question has been asked a thousand times now. He does seem like a Haytham/Ezio hybrid)

@kev

same here. this is why I prefer questions that undergo a voting system like with Loomer's interviews. Loomer actually asks informative questions.

Edit: skipping another super generic question

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-26-2014, 06:20 PM
@d_j_not #AskACArno What type of character is Arno and how does he change through out the story?

.@MajorACFans @d_j_not He starts brash and irresponsible. Through tragedy, he's forced to grow up and fight for what is right. #AskACArno

(I swear this same question has been asked a thousand times now. He does seem like a Haytham/Ezio hybrid)

Great :rolleyes:

I sweat some people refuse to adapt new character personalities. So damn cliche.. and boring..

JustPlainQuirky
07-26-2014, 06:22 PM
Can we actually decapitate people in actual gameplay?? #AskACArno @Ubisoft @assassinscreed

.@PS4_Vids_Stuff @Ubisoft The marketing guys are telling me "no, no it is not possible." Also... I'm gonna watch out for you. #AskACArno

Already been confirmed before. Some of these questions... Hnnghh....

@assassinscreed #AskACArno What characteristics do you believe will make us fall in love with Arno?

.@Masterfenix2009 He's got a big heart even though he covers it up with bravado and witt. Also, he's driven. #AskACArno #AssassinsCreed

@humble

still I'm going to hope he blooms into a character of his own

m4r-k7
07-26-2014, 06:23 PM
To me he sounds like a more serious version of Edward

Xstantin
07-26-2014, 06:24 PM
Very bravado. Much driven. Such troublemaker :nonchalance:

Locopells
07-26-2014, 06:24 PM
He could be a funny assassin. He keeps on saying Arno is sarcastic. A sarcastic assassin could be fun xD

http://www.superiorsilkscreen.com/450-496-large/national-sarcasm-society-like-we-need-your-support.jpg

Kaschra
07-26-2014, 06:26 PM
HHNGHH STUPID 5 MINUTE POSTING LIMIT.

@assassinscreed How have you managed to separate Arno from previous assassins in the series & give him his own, unique "flavor"? #AskACArno

.@Satur9_Sway He's very sharp and sarcastic, which sets him apart. #AskACArno #AsssassinsCreed #ACUnity

.@Satur9_Sway He's a very independent and a critical thinker, questioning the motives and methods of authority. #AskACArno #AssassinsCreed

(lol the Haytham 2.0 jokes are slowly becoming real)

Arno kinda sounds like a mix between Edward and Haytham

Also, those people ask the same question over and over again -__-

masterfenix2009
07-26-2014, 06:27 PM
Sorry, for the generic question guys. I asked two questions. One about that, and the other about the love story. Was hoping he wouldn't pick that one.

JustPlainQuirky
07-26-2014, 06:29 PM
Skipped another one. This one is actually super informative:

@assassinscreed was it difficult to portray Arno? If so, how? #AskACArno

.@emikhandoms He goes through a big personality change through the story, which is a challenge, but what an actor lives for. #AskACArno

Super traumatic event incoming? Betrayal?

#AskACArno without giving too much away, want is your favourite quote from Arno?

.@yourmum_7 "And how long were you standing in the dark, waiting for me?" #AskACArno #AssassinsCreed #ACUnity

someone telling him about the truth of his family's involvement with templars or something?

@master

not your fault. Fault of the peeps picking the questions.

rickprog
07-26-2014, 06:29 PM
Arno sounds very Ezio-like so far. Not something bad per se, I guess having someone similar to Ezio in a very different setting will lead to a distinctive character development, but it's still a miss to the chance of creating a completely different assassin. It will help for the masses appreciating Arno since apparently most people don't care whether the personality is repeated, just if it's the archetypal hero. Ubi seems to be aiming towards having a universally praised AC game this time around, whatever means necessary.

m4r-k7
07-26-2014, 06:30 PM
They all go through a character change. Ezio and Edward.

JustPlainQuirky
07-26-2014, 06:32 PM
Arno's VA confirmed to be of french origins.

@m4r

I would argue Connor doesn't really go through a character change. He stays pretty naive 'til the end IMO.

And Aveline didn't really change either.

m4r-k7
07-26-2014, 06:33 PM
Did u have a good knowledge of French before being cast or were you taught some after casting?

He replies "I'm actually half French-Canadian, so I've been speaking French since I was a baby!"

Thats weird, he will speak some French but with a British accent?

masterfenix2009
07-26-2014, 06:33 PM
I don't know.Ezio was more charismatic then funny. He had funny moments but he wasn't specifically funny like Arno sounds.

JustPlainQuirky
07-26-2014, 06:34 PM
People asking questions that could be answered by simply visiting his IMDB page....smh

Edit:

He doesn't seem to know if Ubi will have him back. Immediate Arno sequel deconfirmed? :rolleyes:

I-Like-Pie45
07-26-2014, 06:34 PM
race traitor

m4r-k7
07-26-2014, 06:36 PM
People asking questions that could be answered by simply visiting his IMDB page....smh

Edit:

He doesn't seem to know if Ubi will have him back. Immediate Arno sequel deconfirmed? :rolleyes:

I thought he made it sound like he might be asked back for Unity 2 xD "so hopefully Ubisoft will have me back :)"

Edit:

Just saw your edit xD

Xstantin
07-26-2014, 06:37 PM
That Grazie mille was cheesy as hell. God these people.

JustPlainQuirky
07-26-2014, 06:38 PM
So far these questions aren't great but are significantly more informative than the comic-con panel questions. Not sure if should be pleased or disappointed.

Loomer should just be in charge of asking all AC questions ever. #problemsolved

ACfan443
07-26-2014, 06:38 PM
People writing him off as clichéd on the basis of a 140 character simplified description. That's almost as ridiculous and dumb as some of these questions.

JustPlainQuirky
07-26-2014, 06:40 PM
I for one am keeping an open mind until I get my hands on the game. He sounds like a mash of 2 characters but he may very well be a unique good one. Maybe even a favorite.

Xstantin
07-26-2014, 06:41 PM
Same here. I really want to like Arno. It just seems that so much more could be said without actually spoiling it.

m4r-k7
07-26-2014, 06:43 PM
Abit off topic but I really hope they will let us dye Arno's outfit the colour that is on Kev's sig. The grey goes perfectly with his outfit

JustPlainQuirky
07-26-2014, 06:43 PM
I guess the questions are over....? Twitter suddenly got silent.

edit: wait nevermind. but it was a lame question so I wont post it.

Jexx21
07-26-2014, 06:44 PM
sounds good. Arno sounds like he'll have his own character, just like each Assassin does.

Xstantin
07-26-2014, 06:46 PM
@m4r-k7, I agree :D

m4r-k7
07-26-2014, 06:47 PM
@m4r-k7, I agree :D

How did you do that lol did you photoshop it? Looks so awesome!

poptartz20
07-26-2014, 06:47 PM
welp.. if that was it for the Q&A...

That was disappointing. Haha.

JustPlainQuirky
07-26-2014, 06:48 PM
Is there a romantic side in the story of Arno? Or will it mainly focus on the revolution and the Assassins? #AskACArno

.@RinoTheBouncer Without giving too much away, there is a complicated love story within the game. #AskACArno

.@RinoTheBouncer So, Arno is fighting for love as well as justice. #AskACArno

Romeo and Juilet Templar/Assassin situation incoming? :rolleyes:

m4r-k7
07-26-2014, 06:49 PM
Complicated love? Maybe Arno falls inlove with his half sister? or what Mayrice said xD

I-Like-Pie45
07-26-2014, 06:49 PM
did he answer my q about arno's fetishes

ACfan443
07-26-2014, 06:50 PM
Cesare 2.0 confirmed.

Xstantin
I can totally see Templar-crossed lovers!

@m4r, yeah, just desaturated the pic xD

JustPlainQuirky
Arno's middle name is Victor. not sure if that was revealed already.

Locopells
07-26-2014, 06:51 PM
It was, but no bigge.

m4r-k7
Lol does Arno like pineapples? Great question

Reptilis91
Dat pineapple question.

masterfenix2009
Oh my god, the latest question.

ACfan443
07-26-2014, 06:52 PM
'Does Arno like pineapples?'

These people, I swear...

JustPlainQuirky
07-26-2014, 06:52 PM
18m
@assassinscreed #AskAcArno DOES ARNO LIKE PINEAPPLES

.@paradonsss Arno's too busy killing Templars to eat. #AskACArno

Real-time cake eating physics deconfirmed :rolleyes:

Kaschra
07-26-2014, 06:53 PM
A lovestory between him and his stepsister who is also a Templar!

Arno's middle name is Victor. not sure if that was revealed already.

Yep, it was

m4r-k7
07-26-2014, 06:53 PM
AC Unitys story actually is sounding pretty good so far! Templar love leading to short Unity?

Reptilis91
07-26-2014, 06:55 PM
Why are you talking about stepsister... you have weird ideas. :s

JustPlainQuirky
I don't want a romeo/juliet templar/assassin love situation. I just don't. I expressed my disinterest in that before. It's just silly IMO.

hope that isn't the case in Unity

SpiritOfNevaeh
Omg there was an actual reply to that pineapple question?! xD

m4r-k7
07-26-2014, 06:56 PM
But if they fight together, it will be cool

Xstantin
07-26-2014, 06:57 PM
Why are you talking about stepsister... you have weird ideas. :s

Stepsister love interest is edgy. Dun dun dun

Jexx21
Dan did full mocap for Arno, so Arno's facial movements come from Dan.

Arguably they don't really look like each other, but neither did Adrian and Noah with Haytham and Connor.

JustPlainQuirky
>answers pinapple question
>comet question ignored

these ppl..

JustPlainQuirky
07-26-2014, 07:00 PM
#AskACArno @assassinscreed The game title's "unity". What do u think of it? Does it reveal some kind of message in the game in some ways?:)

.@cyp_jenna1227 Yes, it's about Arno uniting with the Brotherhood and the people of France to fight together against oppressors. #AskACArno

more confirmation Unity not a reference to the union of Assassins and Templars. :(

m4r-k7
07-26-2014, 07:01 PM
Lies! Mostly every game has been about the assassin uniting with the brotherhood - every AC game could have been called Unity

I still think its to do with templars!

I-Like-Pie45
07-26-2014, 07:01 PM
Stepsister love interest is edgy. Dun dun dun

not as touching as genuine biological attraction

Jexx21
07-26-2014, 07:03 PM
Templar love interest has been done before with Maria Thorpe in AC1.

I actually think that a Stepsister romance would be pretty interesting. I would think that Arno would definitely be estranged from his family once he joins the Assassins. A Romeo/Juliet type story doesn't sound that bad, I think it would be interesting, and different enough from it because they would probably be fighting as well, but also because they actually have the same origins of being raised in a Templar family.

Xstantin
07-26-2014, 07:05 PM
We also had the Master Assassin girl in Havana, who had some romantic going on with the MP character.

ACfan443
07-26-2014, 07:05 PM
Dan did full mocap for Arno, so Arno's facial movements come from Dan.

Arguably they don't really look like each other, but neither did Adrian and Noah with Haytham and Connor.

I think they use the VA's facial structure as basic framework, and then alter various features to give the character a unique appearance, kinda like they did with Infamous Second Son.

JustPlainQuirky
07-26-2014, 07:07 PM
More recycled questions........auuguhhh

poptartz20
07-26-2014, 07:09 PM
Umm... sounds like Unity will be an interesting story with many factors in it. Thanks for all the posting Rice! :D

Jexx21
07-26-2014, 07:09 PM
Sounds like they're really hammering down on the "sarcastic and funny" aspect right now. Sounds different from our previous protagonists, none of them were explicitly sarcastic or funny, not even Haytham.

Maybe they're going for Arno to have a bit of a Shaun personality :P

Xstantin
07-26-2014, 07:10 PM
There, he said it! Now if Arno talk ever comes up you can cycle between "redemption" and "atonement" :p

m4r-k7
07-26-2014, 07:10 PM
I am happy with the new info. Sounds like the story and Arno will be interesting :)

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-26-2014, 07:11 PM
Lol, someone asked "where is Charles Lee" xD

Would be funny if he got a response :D

JustPlainQuirky
07-26-2014, 07:13 PM
There are more questions. Not necessarily bad ones but none that really have to do with Unity.

@poptartz

you're welcome 'Murica :cool:

Jexx21
07-26-2014, 07:19 PM
http://i.imgur.com/oE8OD6Y.png

JustPlainQuirky
07-26-2014, 07:21 PM
lol someone actually asked him what is Comet

m4r-k7
07-26-2014, 07:21 PM
Haha nice one Jexx

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-26-2014, 07:24 PM
Lol, Jexx is awesome :)

JustPlainQuirky
07-26-2014, 07:25 PM
Aaaaaand the questions are over.

Surprisingly more informative than I thought it would be, tbh. Even with the influx of generic silly questions.

Xstantin
07-26-2014, 07:26 PM
Well, at least we got his fav Arno's quote.

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-26-2014, 07:27 PM
Someone literally ask... umm.. something about anal.... X_X;; Really?

JustPlainQuirky
07-26-2014, 07:27 PM
We got some insight on Arno's personality, his love interest, and some details pertaining to events to come in Unity. I'm satisfied.

@humble

lol wat?

poptartz20
07-26-2014, 07:31 PM
hahah awesome question jexx!

also That turned out not to be too bad!

@ Rice yeah that's right! 'MURICA FTW. :cool: lol.

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-26-2014, 07:32 PM
We got some insight on Arno's personality, his love interest, and some details pertaining to events to come in Unity. I'm satisfied.

@humble

lol wat?

Dead serious...

I don't think I should post the question here because it might get me in trouble so yeah, just type #AskACArno anal X_X

JustPlainQuirky
07-26-2014, 07:33 PM
Asked him on his direct twitter if he played any AC games already.

Jexx21
07-26-2014, 07:40 PM
Arno and Adewale love me

http://i.imgur.com/1EKU10D.png

JustPlainQuirky
07-26-2014, 07:43 PM
meanwhile my question still isnt answered hnghh

Xstantin
07-26-2014, 07:52 PM
Looking back at it it turned out better than Comic con info imo. Have we learned anything new from CC panel at all?

JustPlainQuirky
07-26-2014, 08:43 PM
Also revealed from AC's twitter

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Btfk5roCQAEurSU.jpg

Hnnghh I want a PS4 version.

@to the guy above me

We learned Arno did indeed have a love interest and there's a female character Arno fights alongside with. Also that Connor isn't in Unity.

That's about it.

AherasSTRG
07-26-2014, 09:42 PM
@Mayrice
Seems like Ubisoft has changed sides and went over to the Microsoft team for this release. Better in my opinion, I never considered Sony to be a trustworthy company.

JustPlainQuirky
07-26-2014, 09:44 PM
Allegiance to any console is stupid imo.

Exclusive rewards, promotions, and gameplay opportunities just destroys a community.

TGPomy9795
07-26-2014, 09:46 PM
Allegiance to any console is stupid imo.

Exclusive rewards, promotions, and gameplay opportunities just destroys a community.

Have they said if the Xbox version will have exclusive content?

Sushiglutton
07-26-2014, 09:46 PM
So nothing happened pretty much? It's a bit strange that they did the whole "sign up for comicon updates" campaign. Whatever it's soon gamescom and then we are pretty close to release :)

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-26-2014, 10:03 PM
WTF? I want a PS4 version. Sighhhh... Ubi, you've screwed me again! D:

VoXngola
07-26-2014, 10:06 PM
Damn, that console looks baller.

Xstantin
07-26-2014, 11:04 PM
I'd actually prefer something simpler, like plain AC symbol, but I tend to like minimalist design.

SixKeys
07-26-2014, 11:31 PM
Seems to me like you could just print out the poster and glue it onto your XBox yourself if you cared that much. It looks like something straight out of the 1980s.

TGPomy9795
07-27-2014, 01:12 AM
Does Xbox actually have exclusive in-game content over the PS4 edition? Trying to decide which version to pre-order.