PDA

View Full Version : So about these scrolls...

bsj41
07-23-2014, 12:55 AM
So I don't know if anyone else has the same problem (I could just be an idiot), but I have absolutely no idea how the get these new maps that have been released. Various google searching have revealed nothing!

One time I reinstalled the game (to fix the internet connect/crashing) issue and I randomly received a track without doing anything :/ Probably the first thing I haven't had to pay for! XD

Then I span the wheel after beating a time on a track and there's one of the maps for grabs.

Since 4 days ago I haven't had another track and it's doing my head in. I'd upgrade my bike to pass the time only that seems to be getting RIDICULOUS in price.

If someone could possibly screenshot all the tracks and upload it so I know if I'm missing any I'd greatly appreciate it.

FrozenWaterfall
07-23-2014, 01:45 AM
Here is a list of all the tracks that were added, I think. I got it from the iOS update thread. Not sure how accurate it is, but it sounds right. I have all but one of the loot wheel tracks, which were very spaced out except two within 4 tracks once. I have zero of the slot machine tracks. Haven't even seen one, and I play every day. Levelled up twice and still nothing.

Available quest tracks with update
Sunset Dungeon (Tier 2, south-west of Pipeline Camp)
Toad Hole (Tier 3, south-east of Monster Lake) )

Loot Wheel tracks
Tier 1
Barrel Chase (north of Urban Jungle)
Stilted Path (north-east of Hinged Pathway)

Tier 2
Cannon End (north of Spinners Alley)
Cracked Plateau (south-west of Wall Crack)

Tier 3
Sunshine District (north-east of Pendulum)

Slot Machine Tracks
Tier 2
Arch Ruins (east of Balance Avenue)
Risky Rooftops (further east of Balance Avenue)

Tier 3
Trash Tops (north-west of The Tanktops)
Troll Lair (north-west of Desert Gondola)

bsj41
07-23-2014, 03:41 PM
Here is a list of all the tracks that were added, I think. I got it from the iOS update thread. Not sure how accurate it is, but it sounds right. I have all but one of the loot wheel tracks, which were very spaced out except two within 4 tracks once. I have zero of the slot machine tracks. Haven't even seen one, and I play every day. Levelled up twice and still nothing.

Available quest tracks with update
Sunset Dungeon (Tier 2, south-west of Pipeline Camp)
Toad Hole (Tier 3, south-east of Monster Lake) )

Loot Wheel tracks
Tier 1
Barrel Chase (north of Urban Jungle)
Stilted Path (north-east of Hinged Pathway)

Tier 2
Cannon End (north of Spinners Alley)
Cracked Plateau (south-west of Wall Crack)

Tier 3
Sunshine District (north-east of Pendulum)

Slot Machine Tracks
Tier 2
Arch Ruins (east of Balance Avenue)
Risky Rooftops (further east of Balance Avenue)

Tier 3
Trash Tops (north-west of The Tanktops)
Troll Lair (north-west of Desert Gondola)

Balance Avenue? I've been through the tracks 3 times, so unless I'm being stupid, I don't have that one!

Anyone else experience 'The Quagmire' disappear and 'Toad Hole' to replace it?

In that case I have all the ones in the loot wheel but none of the Slot Machine and seemingly Balance Avenue :S Who knows what I could be missing. Might try reinstalling it.

Can't have you being 1 up on me in the leaderboards can I, IviarkD?

FrozenWaterfall
07-23-2014, 04:37 PM
You're also missing Hilltop Ghetto. These two are below Buzzsaw Paradise. I'm 2nd and 3rd on those so come get me. :D

Quagmire disappeared for everyone. Apparently it was a problem with the iOS update and it was transferred over to Android update 2.0.0. without being fixed. They have it back now on iOS, so I'm sure we'll get it back too. It still comes up on ANBA though.

I currently have 82 tracks, not including invisible Quagmire which would be 83.

bsj41
07-23-2014, 08:38 PM
You're also missing Hilltop Ghetto. These two are below Buzzsaw Paradise. I'm 2nd and 3rd on those so come get me. :D

Quagmire disappeared for everyone. Apparently it was a problem with the iOS update and it was transferred over to Android update 2.0.0. without being fixed. They have it back now on iOS, so I'm sure we'll get it back too. It still comes up on ANBA though.

I currently have 82 tracks, not including invisible Quagmire which would be 83.

I have Buzzsaw Paradise but not the other. Am I ever going to get it now? :( And I'll give it a go if you'll try beat my 2nd place on Pendulum I think it is? (he says while hoping you're not already first).

Reinstalling didn't work this time... It would annoy me greatly if I'm always at a handicap due to these loot wheel tracks not appearing and these other two tracks... Especially after parting with like 120 quid+ or something...

FrozenWaterfall
07-23-2014, 10:29 PM
Got my first slot machine scroll available an hour ago. Haven't won it yet, but I will.

I only have one 1st place unfortunately. Your Pendulum time is pretty ridiculous. If I get lucky I might come close.

I actually haven't paid anything. Just serious grinding whenever I can. I'm addicted.

bsj41
07-27-2014, 08:50 PM
Still missing those two tracks which weren't even part of the new update... And not had any slot machine tracks at all from free new update! There's only so much you can keep playing the tracks you have whilst your competitor's screw you with the new tracks!