PDA

View Full Version : Questions and (Hopefully) Answers Page

EmbodyingSeven5
07-21-2014, 03:17 PM
have a few questions concerning assassins creed. just things I was wondering about :).

1) in revelations both Shaun, Rebecca and Desmond knew Lucy was a traitor. but...... I didn't. did Juno reveal in brotherhood that Lucy was a traitor before she made Desmond kill her? and how did Shaun and Rebecca know if Juno told Desmond? or was this discovered earlier in brotherhood? HELP

2) also remember when Altiar was going to be punished in assassins creed by death? he accidently led Templars to the assassins. to redeem himself he had to kill every freaking Templar within the area. yet in AC4 Edward straight up slaughters assassins on a critical mission and is easily forgiven. DERP????

3) at the end of brotherhood who was the guy speaking to William miles? you could here it when desmond went into his coma via the animus at the end of brotherhood?

HELP MEE!! also if any one has questions ask here!:)

Locopells
07-21-2014, 04:17 PM
1) Did they? I seem to recall, they're still weren't sure what happened, they even wonder if Desmond is a sleeper like Cross.

2) Different times, different methods. And they still have him fix his mess.

3) We never know, but another Assassin seems likely, possibly Gavin from Initiates.

Ureh
07-21-2014, 06:55 PM
1. Juno did warn Desmond in ACB that Lucy was a traitor (something along the lines of "she is not what she seems. she'll accompany you through the gate but lies not in our sight."). But Desmond et al only knew the truth about Lucy in the dlc, Lost Archives. Subject 16 passed his memories to Desmond at the end of ACR.
3. The other dude was: http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Harlan_Cunningham