PDA

View Full Version : ATENTION: Europe PC Players needed to form a Unit/Crew/Squad/whatever :P

accelevo
07-19-2014, 06:30 PM
Hi all :)
I wanted to make this thread cause I have a high interest in playing this game, but none of my buddies feel the same way.
It seams to me that it will be cool to play this game solo, but that the real experience would be to play the game with some people that you know, trust and can have fun with.
Therefore I wanted to search for Europe PC Players to play with soon after release.

This topic is for discussion and its basically a mixer so we can get to know one another before we dive into the game :D

Ill go first :
Sup my name is AccelEvo and I am in love with what I've seen about The Division so far. I'm a PC gamer and I intend to stay a PC gamer xD.
In game I will aspire to be an assault kind of guy, using submachine guns and assault rifles mostly, but am also interested in sniping if it comes to it.
I'm casual about team stuff, but am capable to take the lead and do the work if the game proves as rewarding and serious as I hope it will.

Cant wait to see what this game has in store for us players and I hope to see you all in game. : )

accelevo
07-29-2014, 11:41 PM
WOW
There really arn't any PC European players amoung the people who read this topic.
Interesting

KernelPad
07-29-2014, 11:53 PM
I'm not sure about 'European' but there is a huge fan base for The Division on PC. The petition for the PC development was signed upto 140,000 people. So, you just have to search for other players, remember that this game is 1 year away and people don't want to start their clans so early.

I, myself am an agent recruiting for more players at The Division Agents, drop by and maybe join us. ;) I'm in Europe but we welcome people from around the world. http://www.division-agents.net/

SP1NAL-TAP
02-13-2016, 07:02 PM
How old are you?

Maybe I am too old at 47 lol ,but I shall be solo or joining up once in there. pm me.;)