PDA

View Full Version : Shrouds?

MystifiedTiger
07-14-2014, 11:00 AM
im just wondering afew things about the shroud perks.how often do they fall on double fame weekends i spent about 8 hours over the week end & only found 3 shroud perks in that time i was in the mercatus district is there anywhere else they can be found? & is it possible to have all 3 shrouds with a single glad ive got shroud 1 & 2 with a glad but not sure if i can get all 3.

EvilPixieGrrr
07-14-2014, 06:43 PM
They fall randomly, and the best place to find them is definitely Mercatus. :)

MystifiedTiger
07-16-2014, 12:17 PM
Thanks pixie do you know if you can have all 3 shrouds with the same gladiator?

freewaythunder
07-16-2014, 04:52 PM
You can have all 3 shrouds on one glad. It's cool to have but your better off trading shroud 1 for ignore pain glad panacea beneath your feet etc..

Bowles3
07-17-2014, 03:46 PM
I played all damn weekend and never saw one shroud perk. I think it's kinda bogus that they don't do a better job of announcing when shroud perks are available as they are almost a necessity at this point in the game given that every level 50 I come across now have mark of achielles, or Aarons rage perks with shroud.

EvilPixieGrrr
07-18-2014, 09:58 PM
Shrouds are only during Double Fame Weekend, the rest of the perks should always be available unless otherwise stated.

MystifiedTiger
07-21-2014, 02:39 PM
thanks freeway.& Bowles3 they can be found in mercatus on double fame weekends only the agron & achiles perks was only available for the agron tournament not sure ifthey will return or not.

HmS_Hawk
07-21-2014, 08:55 PM
ok I see what you guys have said about the shrouds and Pixie I know you are only the web mod not a game designer. I have over 1700 fights and 1400 kills on my main glad. Have played countless matches during dbl fame weekends and have never seen a shroud fall. My question is does the shrouds only fall in the mercatus area? Cause I hardly ever fight there cause the silver is not so good there.

Black_Widow9
07-31-2014, 02:18 AM
ok I see what you guys have said about the shrouds and Pixie I know you are only the web mod not a game designer. I have over 1700 fights and 1400 kills on my main glad. Have played countless matches during dbl fame weekends and have never seen a shroud fall. My question is does the shrouds only fall in the mercatus area? Cause I hardly ever fight there cause the silver is not so good there.
Try playing in the Market Alley Arena. ;)

patjoo1
08-03-2014, 03:05 AM
Its double fame weekend it begon yesterday and ii been playin in mercatus killin duall daggers duall swords and the mystery challanger but no shroud perks playin in the market alley arent givin the perks either am ii doing something wrong i.m lvl 50 sinds yesterday and searchin for the shroud ore agron and achilles perks but no mather wat i try its not showin the shroud and other special perks . Few months ago shroud perks showt up every couple of fights in al districts whats going on???

Bowles3
08-04-2014, 10:07 PM
I feel you. Over 10 hrs the weekend and one lousy shroud 1 perk. I'm level 50 as well and this double fame weekend was totally wasted. I call BS. Ubisoft can kiss my @$$

Smobu
08-09-2014, 10:36 AM
Try playing in the Market Alley Arena. ;)

Meaning don't fight the AI but fight opponents in the Online section of the Mercatus, plus it seems u mostly only get a perk when u kill someone so HF trying to boost ur crowd favor and also winning :P

HmS_Hawk
08-11-2014, 01:18 PM
ok after finishing the tourney this morning and the double fame weekend a week ago I have learned a few things. 1st don't really take to heart every thing a lv 50 tells you cause this game is a little bit different for every single player..example friend tells me some guys told him MOA was falling in the Old capua areana so I go fight the challengers and bingo on the second fight I get a MOA III. I let him know it worked and he went and played over 50 fight s straight with all kills and never saw any thing good fall. Was same for me in the Mercatus arena with the shrouds. Had over 1700 wins and 1100 kills on my guy and have never seen a shroud in 4 months. Last weekend I go to mercatus arena and fight the challengers about 40 times and end up with shroud I & II.. Fight another 100 fights with out a single shroud then I get shroud III and now have all three on this glad. I pull up my next fighter and fight say 20-30 fights and get shroud III on him and this is on Saturday mind you. I search all evening Sat. and all day Sunday and not one shroud for my other glads. Now, to me this was a big success cause I have been searching every time double fame was up with no luck. And again I was really looking to get shrouds on all my glads and finding some MOA's or ARage on my guys but nothing happened. If you are looking in mercatus arena just fighting the AI challengers it takes a lot of fights to get the perks. 2nd guys don't give the higher lv 50 guys grief because they win every time. I say this because the 1st 10 fights I had with my shrouds on I started to get cursed out and got hate mail just because I had those perks on and had won. After 3 months of going 50 - 50 on the win/loss average I finally can at least have a chance of hanging with some of these guys. 3 weeks ago I was so mad at this game but the hard work pays off and you start to have some fun matches even if I still get my butt kicked I feel at least I have a chance.