View Full Version : Club 893

apachegamer21
07-12-2014, 09:50 PM
CLUB 893
http://i.imgur.com/TfVnw8N.jpg
Platform: PC

Play Style: Recreational/ Competitive
Car Style: JDM, Muscle, Luxury

CLUB 893 is a recreational/ competitive crew, by this I aim to having a crew which is easy to have fun and have a laugh simple as. Having been part of many teams on racing games and even been the founder of a few I'd like to make an emphasis that being competitive is great and I'm very competitive myself but for the sake of having fun Club 893 will be simply for recreational fun and about having a group of friends to play with. We will occasionally challenge and accept challenges from other teams too.

Having said that the cars Club 893 will use are, Japanese Import, American Muscle and Luxury cars. Some exotic cars will be allowed in Club meets/ cruises, races and other events. In terms of car designs I'm not pushing any thing in particular as long as it looks clean, well made and doesn't stand out too much from the other cars it'll be fine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All players are eligible to join I understand that you may not be the best or very good at all but we all start from somewhere and as long we can have fun I'm sure you'll improve, but if you are more skilled and a good driver and fit the requirements and our style then your sure to be accepted

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Members

- fastfan94

Requirements

- You must be 16 years of age or older, If not I may make some exceptions.
- Language: English
- Preferred Time Zone: GMT
- Fairly Active Online

Contact me through
Razer Comms: Apachegamer21
Steam: apachegamer21

CLUB 893 Founder: apachegamer21

KamiDolphin
07-16-2014, 05:27 PM
You look the kinda guy who would do great in our crew. :/. Maybe you can be in 2 crews?

Prometric.ftw
07-17-2014, 10:59 AM
Yo count me in :D

fastfan94
07-18-2014, 12:36 AM
I may not be THE most social online guy, but THIS club sounds perfect to me. I'm in the USA; Pacific Time. Please count me in, too! :cool: I will mostly drive muscle cars, driving a black Dodge Charger hopefully. I am also a non-violent gamer, meaning I only play racing games.

KernelPad
07-20-2014, 12:45 AM
Good luck with this crew, I wish you the best of luck! :)

apachegamer21
07-20-2014, 09:47 PM
You look the kinda guy who would do great in our crew. :/. Maybe you can be in 2 crews?

Hmm yes, that would be pretty cool but when it comes to crews I'm gonna stick to my own, however I'll definitely check out other crews just for fun :p

apachegamer21
07-20-2014, 09:52 PM
I may not be THE most social online guy, but THIS club sounds perfect to me. I'm in the USA; Pacific Time. Please count me in, too! :cool: I will mostly drive muscle cars, driving a black Dodge Charger hopefully. I am also a non-violent gamer, meaning I only play racing games.

Hey man thats cool I'm not the most social either, Oh and when it comes to cars I don't want anyone getting the idea they need to be driving a certain type of car. If there one thing I love about car culture is the mix and to be honest the thought of a black charger does put a grin on my face :p, so yeah I'll be sure to contact further.

apachegamer21
07-20-2014, 09:55 PM
Good luck with this crew, I wish you the best of luck! :)

Hey, thanks man best of luck to you too! :D

fastfan94
07-20-2014, 10:00 PM
Hey man thats cool I'm not the most social either, Oh and when it comes to cars I don't want anyone getting the idea they need to be driving a certain type of car. If there one thing I love about car culture is the mix and to be honest the thought of a black charger does put a grin on my face :p, so yeah I'll be sure to contact further.

Thanks, apachegamer. I did accepted your request, but I accidently didn't check the "not your friend" box so that we can play together. Please send another via Uplay.

fastfan94
07-20-2014, 10:09 PM
Thanks, apachegamer. I did accepted your request, but I accidently didn't check the "not your friend" box so that we can play together. Please send another via Uplay.

Never mind, I sent you a Uplay request.

KostasViper
07-20-2014, 10:51 PM
Could I join your crew too?

myndkf
08-01-2014, 05:43 AM
may come in handy for you
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/907144-The-Crew-online-community-create-your-crew-groups