PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed Movie

naumaan
07-12-2014, 05:46 AM
When will it release, what timezone will it focus on... will it be about otso berg .. any news?

Jess.Griffin
07-12-2014, 08:42 PM
I had absolutely no idea there was supposed to be an Assassin's Creed movie. I've always wanted one to come out actually. Where did you hear that?

EDIT:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2094766/

Check this link, there's information there.

Description: "A bartender is captured by a large corporation and is forced into a machine, named "The Animus", allowing him to relive the memories of his ancestors -- Most of whom are Assassins -- to retrieve powerful and dangerous artifacts."

I'm SUPER excited now! Michael Fassbender is playing Desmond Miles. Thoughts on that? It's set to release August 7th, 2015. IMDB doesn't have much other information on cast. Actually, it has none. Either Michael Fassbender is going to pull some miracle one-man acting skills, or they haven't even planned out the movie yet.

EDIT AGAIN: Being made in the USA.

JustPlainQuirky
07-12-2014, 08:45 PM
Video game movies almost never actually get finished. And the ones that do are almost never good.

Jess.Griffin
07-12-2014, 08:52 PM
Video game movies almost never actually get finished. And the ones that do are almost never good.

I actually liked Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn...

We can have hope my friend. Hopefully Ubisoft ensures we get a half decent movie.

JustPlainQuirky
07-12-2014, 09:00 PM
Not a big fan of the Halo franchise (or 90% of sci-fi franchises) so I couldn't really say much about its quality.

I honestly wouldn't be able to come up with a well-written AC movie. I mean, you'd have to start from the beginning essentially to explain the sci-fi stuff, but AC1 is super repetative and doesn't have much plot going for it. So unless they want to skim over Altair and go straight to Ezio (which would be odd in itself), I don't see it coming together well.

But hey, maybe I'll be surprised.

SixKeys
07-12-2014, 09:09 PM
The latest news is that Michael Fassbender has stepped out of the project.

marvelfannumber
07-12-2014, 09:11 PM
I honestly wouldn't be able to come up with a well-written AC movie. I mean, you'd have to start from the beginning essentially to explain the sci-fi stuff, but AC1 is super repetative and doesn't have much plot going for it. So unless they want to skim over Altair and go straight to Ezio (which would be odd in itself), I don't see it coming together well.

You're expecting too much. It will probably be about Desmond (who is black and not named Desmond, and does not have any of his characeristics) travelling to an alternate dimension filled with mammoths, where he finds his mammoth incarnation named Ezio, and wacky adventures ensue.

-.-

My draft is probably better than what the finished film is gonna be anyway.

JustPlainQuirky
07-12-2014, 09:11 PM
@sixkeys

Ah, so it's in movie limbo.

As expected, tbh.

I think Watch_Dogs could make for a good movie tho. Just the hacking/super hero element of it. (even tho ur not a super hero, its a good concept in itself. tho the narrative in W_D isn't very good I would say)

@marvel

lololollo

Dragonball Evolution :rolleyes:

marvelfannumber
07-12-2014, 09:14 PM
@marvel

lololollo

Dragonball Evolution :rolleyes:

No actually it was this:

http://i.imgur.com/8ke1GH4.jpg

With Mammoths instead of Dinosaurs and the tiniest bit of AC I could fit in there to justify the title (Hollywood style)

It was probably better you did not remember (or know) that existed though, i'm sorry.

Calvarok
07-12-2014, 09:25 PM
Forward Unto Dawn was pretty great. Mostly because, like Ubi is trying to do with this movie, 343 (the Halo devs) had a huge amount of creative control and oversight. That's the only way to do it, imo.

I actually liked the Prince of Persia movie, but I've never played those games tbh.

masterfenix2009
07-12-2014, 09:28 PM
@Sixkeys, When did they announce he is leaving? Must be a rumor since they haven't put it on any official movie news sites.

Anyway, I don't have a lot of faith in this movie since its coming next year, the team is still rewriting the script, the writers haven't written much, and they STILL haven't started filming.

JustPlainQuirky
07-12-2014, 09:30 PM
I don't think movies are the best place for videogame narratives anyway.

Each video game is like 394789437593 times the length of the average movie. In order to cut that down, you have to basically only include the essential stuff and cut out a good chunk of character development/tone setting.

I would much prefer if they turned to really long episode shows like Game of Thrones or Arrow.

Jexx21
07-12-2014, 09:32 PM
I still don't think it's a retelling of AC1 because that's still all rumors and speculation.

iMDB doesn't count as an actual source

JustPlainQuirky
07-12-2014, 09:38 PM
it would be cool if it was its own story.

But only if the story is canon and adds to the overall AC world.

Yeah I said including info outside games is lame but a movie is a lot easier to involve yourself in than a website I say :p

Jexx21
07-12-2014, 09:39 PM
of course the story would be canon.

After all, the graphic novels and the normal novels are canon.

JustPlainQuirky
07-12-2014, 09:41 PM
not all the graphic novels are canon.

there's some (i forgot which ones) that aren't.

Jexx21
07-12-2014, 09:47 PM
I mean the official ones that are world wide releases, not the ones that are primarily french.

Hans684
07-12-2014, 09:50 PM
This is the last thing I heard regarding the movie.

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/98406/20140707/assassins-creed-movie-plot.htm

Jexx21
07-12-2014, 09:59 PM
I always thought that the Assassin's Creed movie should be mostly a modern-day plot.

JustPlainQuirky
07-12-2014, 10:02 PM
I still think it being a show would be a better option.

TBH I think most adaptions of ongoing franchises should be shows.

2 hours isnt really enough to expand on such a vast universe

(speaking of shows. I think i might get back into Arrow soon)

Jexx21
07-12-2014, 10:05 PM
I don't think a show would work with Assassin's Creed

Hans684
07-12-2014, 10:14 PM
I don't think a show would work with Assassin's Creed

Would work a lot better than a movie.

Jexx21
07-12-2014, 10:15 PM
I disagree a lot on that. A movie could work very well for a modern-day focused AC story.

masterfenix2009
07-12-2014, 10:16 PM
Depends on which tv company makes it. I would hope for a Showtime, or a HBO rather then say FOX

Jexx21
07-12-2014, 10:18 PM
Showtime or HBO would work better for the historical portions than the Modern day portions.

And with either one you can expect sex and nudity.

JustPlainQuirky
07-12-2014, 10:20 PM
A show allows more time to establish a world to the audience and let you really get to know the characters before real heavy plot weighs in.

Ofc it's possible to mix both character development and plot progression at the same time (a good example to me is PotC) but AC has a lot more events, characters and details to cover so condensing that may result in a relatively lifeless movie (ex The Last Airbender movie)

Jexx21
07-12-2014, 10:23 PM
That's only if you try and directly adopt a story already told to a movie version.

If the AC movie is a completely new story it should be absolutely fine.

masterfenix2009
07-12-2014, 10:23 PM
HBO, yes there would be a lot of sex, but there might not be too much with Showtime. For example, the tv show Dexter and The Borgias didn't have to much explicit nudity.

JustPlainQuirky
07-12-2014, 10:24 PM
That's only if you try and directly adopt a story already told to a movie version.

If the AC movie is a completely new story it should be absolutely fine.

Eh, you have a point I suppose.

Jexx21
07-12-2014, 10:26 PM
HBO, yes there would be a lot of sex, but there might not be too much with Showtime. For example, the tv show Dexter and The Borgias didn't have to much explicit nudity.

Da Vinci's Demons?

Anyway, you wouldn't want to give Assassin's Creed to HBO or Showtime because Assassin's Creed has a large teen following and if there was an AC show on those channels it would be largely focused on appealing to adults.

SixKeys
07-12-2014, 10:26 PM
@Sixkeys, When did they announce he is leaving? Must be a rumor since they haven't put it on any official movie news sites.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=michael+fassbender+leaves+assassins+creed

Jexx21
07-12-2014, 10:27 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/888480-Michael-Fassbender-Leaves-the-AC-Movie-Project-Forums

masterfenix2009
07-12-2014, 10:36 PM
Hmmm... I still don't find any of those news sites trustable, and since Ubi. hasn't really said anything about it, I will take it with a grain of salt. I wouldn't be surprised if he left though. Considering how the are dragging their feet with this project.

SixKeys
07-12-2014, 10:39 PM
Hmmm... I still don't find any of those news sites trustable, and since Ubi. hasn't really said anything about it, I will take it with a grain of salt. I wouldn't be surprised if he left though. Considering how the are dragging their feet with this project.

Because Ubi would definitely announce immediately that the star of their movie has left their project before they've even found a replacement for him, because that's just great publicity. :rolleyes:

Shahkulu101
07-12-2014, 10:42 PM
Be nice

masterfenix2009
07-12-2014, 10:46 PM
Hey, I just said I won't completely believe it until they announce it. Plus, many movie studios announce something before they find a replacement. Marvel's Antman movie is a great example. Again, I'm not saying he didn't leave. I'm just saying since these aren't the most trustworthy sources, and no official confirmation from either party leaves me skeptical. Again, it wouldn't surprise me if he did leave though. He is one of the best actors in the business right now.

Hans684
07-12-2014, 10:53 PM
Actually it would be a much better idea to first make AC books(canon and their own stories) and then make a TV series based on the books. The chance of success is a lot more higher then.

SixKeys
07-12-2014, 10:57 PM
The only problem is that the books are horribly written.

Shahkulu101
07-12-2014, 11:01 PM
I've only read the Revelations novel. Thought it was okay, it covered Embers and I got quite feel-y.

Hans684
07-12-2014, 11:01 PM
The only problem is that the books are horribly written.

Then Corey, Darby or some other writher write the story.

JustPlainQuirky
07-12-2014, 11:03 PM
Then Corey, Darby or some other writher write the story.

Oh god if Corey wrote an AC book...

I can hear the CAPS from here.

Jexx21
07-12-2014, 11:11 PM
i'm getting tired of people making fun of Corey for being Rage Cave on twitter

I-Like-Pie45
07-13-2014, 01:07 AM
cast

Ben Stiller as Desmond
Ron Jeremy as William
Jim Carrey as Daniel Cross
Hossein Khosrow Ali Vaziri as Altair
Hulk Hogan as Al Mualim
Sasha Grey as Lucy
John Cena as Warren Vidic
Roman Polanski as Ezio
Woody Allen as Rodrigo Borgia
Iggy Pop as Cesare Borgia
Noah Watts as Connor
Danny Wallace as Shaun
Clint Eastwood as Haytham Kenway
Terry Crews as Edward Kenway
Mel Gibson as Adewale
Emma Stone as Aveline
Jackie Chan as Shao Jun
Ellen Page as Juno
Miley Cyrus as Rebecca
Arnold Schwarzenegger as Arno Dorian

SHADOWGARVIN
07-13-2014, 03:08 PM

I actually really liked Prince of Persia Sands of Time, but a lot of people seem to really hate it.

Locopells
07-13-2014, 03:21 PM
Ditto.

Hans684
07-13-2014, 04:01 PM
Oh god if Corey wrote an AC book...

I can hear the CAPS from here.

At least he don't have Haytham and Connor kissing in his work.

JustPlainQuirky
07-13-2014, 04:19 PM
Man the canons men for shots have been fired :rolleyes:

@shadow

I heard PoP movie was ok. Not good or bad, but ok.

Black_Widow9
07-13-2014, 09:18 PM
Man the canons men for shots have been fired :rolleyes:

@shadow

I heard PoP movie was ok. Not good or bad, but ok.
I liked it too. If you don't have an unreal expectation that movies are going to follow their sources exactly you won't be so disappointed. ;)

waynedavies89
07-13-2014, 09:24 PM
Not sure what everyone else as said in the thread, but the latest regarding the AC movie are as follows:
Fassbender is still on the project, since he is also co-producing the film and it will be directed by Justin Kurzel.

Apparently production as already begun and principle photography will start next month (August) for a Fall 2015 release (This is not confirmed)

The story is not fully clear, but according to a recent interview with Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot, it will be a partial adaptation of the first game, taking events of all the games in to account, including Unity.

Its also important to note that Ubisoft have full creative control over the film, so what they say goes, not Hollywood studio trying to dictate. The Ubisoft VFX studio HYBRIDE, the guys that made Assassin's Creed Lineage, are also working on the project in some way.

SixKeys
07-13-2014, 09:27 PM
I liked it too. If you don't have an unreal expectation that movies are going to follow their sources exactly you won't be so disappointed. ;)

And also if you don't care about white actors donning blackface.

Shahkulu101
07-13-2014, 09:35 PM
Should black characters not be allowed to play originally white characters, Sixkeys?

JustPlainQuirky
07-13-2014, 09:38 PM
Remember when that black guy got the role of that white flaming fantastic four guy and people said it was progressive? (and if you disagreed you were basically considered racist)

I do.

Shahkulu101
07-13-2014, 09:39 PM
I'm just asking a question I don't want a ****storm, Mayrice.

SixKeys
07-13-2014, 09:40 PM
Should black characters not be allowed to play originally white characters, Sixkeys?

Black people don't enjoy the same privileges as white people, therefore it's not a fair comparison. Blackface has been historically used to oppress black people by reducing them to their skin color (either to mock them or prevent them from getting jobs as actors). Black people have historically not had the same power over white people.

JustPlainQuirky
07-13-2014, 09:40 PM
lolololololol

sorry, just wanted to put that out there. :rolleyes:

Jexx21
07-13-2014, 09:42 PM
robbie amell plays firestorm in the new Flash show, and the preferred Firestorm is black. There is, however, a white one... and there's also the fact that the Wests are now black where they were originally white.

SixKeys
07-13-2014, 09:43 PM
Remember when that black guy got the role of that white flaming fantastic four guy and people said it was progressive? (and if you disagreed you were basically considered racist)

I do.

Remember when the entire Asian cast of Avatar: The Last Airbender was replaced with white people except for the villain, who was the only Asian in the movie?

I do.

Shahkulu101
07-13-2014, 09:45 PM
^ The weirdest thing about that is that the director was Asian.

Jexx21
07-13-2014, 09:46 PM
yea well that movie was terrible in general.

JustPlainQuirky
07-13-2014, 09:49 PM
oh god TLA movie *shudders*

SixKeys
07-13-2014, 09:50 PM
^ The weirdest thing about that is that the director was Asian.

I guess the Shyamalan twist in that movie was that surprise! Everybody's racist!

I-Like-Pie45
07-13-2014, 10:05 PM
Racism (http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Racism)

Black_Widow9
07-13-2014, 10:54 PM
Let's change the subject before I have to close it please....

ze_topazio
07-14-2014, 12:06 AM
AC would be much better as a tv series.

Jexx21
07-14-2014, 12:09 AM
not really

HDinHB
07-14-2014, 04:46 AM
It could be a crappy either as movie or TV series too, but I think it would fare better as a multi-episode TV series than a 120-minute movie. Hopefully, we'll get to see how they squeeze everything into a two-hour movie, but there have been some really well done TV series as well, and I think something the scope of AC could benefit from that.

Jexx21
07-14-2014, 05:16 AM
Assassin's Creed would need high production values which you just can't get from a TV series unless it's more subdued and doesn't have much combat. Or if it is a high production series, but that would be something on the lines of HBO or Showtime, and to be honest, they probably wouldn't be able to attract the attention of their main market, teenagers, very much that way.

A movie is better.

JustPlainQuirky
07-14-2014, 05:18 AM
Not like Ubisoft is a huge successful company with plenty of manies...

HDinHB
07-14-2014, 05:59 AM
Assassin's Creed would need high production values which you just can't get from a TV series unless it's more subdued and doesn't have much combat. Or if it is a high production series, but that would be something on the lines of HBO or Showtime, and to be honest, they probably wouldn't be able to attract the attention of their main market, teenagers, very much that way.

A movie is better.

Yes, of course it would have to be a well-made series, and there have been some really good ones. along the lines of Game of Thrones. I thought the Borgias was well done, could have easily been in the Assassin's Creed universe, and it lasted three seasons. That's a lot of story telling, a lot of character development, a lot of nuance, a lot of everything, that you just couldn't squeeze into a movie. Maybe Assassin's Creed: Sopranos?

Ubisoft obviously thought a movie was the way to go, and I hope it's a good one. If not, I hope it doesn't suck so bad it kills the possibility of something better in the future.

Not like Ubisoft is a huge successful company with plenty of manies...

The best way to make a small fortune in the movie business is to start with a large fortune. :cool:

JustPlainQuirky
07-14-2014, 06:01 AM
guys

guys

guys

guize

gais

guise

gaaaiiiiiiize

What about an Assassin's Creed anime? :rolleyes:

#donotreferencethathorribleblackflagmanga

Jexx21
07-14-2014, 06:03 AM
no

JustPlainQuirky
07-14-2014, 06:07 AM
http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o535/juggernaut31/Ac%20%20%20Anime/531254_416699178371918_1324880076_n.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/qdIZKi5.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/3du3FFr.jpg

C'mon son it could SO work as an anime :rolleyes:

HDinHB
07-14-2014, 06:25 AM
Why not? They have comics and card games and just about everything else. I thought they did a great job with the Lineage video too, and they have learned a lot since then. They should do more of that.

What's the word they use? Transmedia?

JustPlainQuirky
07-14-2014, 06:28 AM
I would hack off a limb for an AC anime.

So many gifs and chibi dolls that would result.

HDinHB
07-14-2014, 06:51 AM
I would hack off a limb for an AC anime.

So many gifs and chibi dolls that would result.

Depending on whose limb you're talking about, I could back you on that. Didn't you have a little anime/chibi assassin in your sig?

You're buds with Darby now, get to tweetin'.

JustPlainQuirky
07-14-2014, 06:56 AM
lol you remember that? You be payin' attention :rolleyes:

And Ikr we're basically like best friends. :rolleyes:

#imactuallytooparanoidtoreplymorethanonceamonth #idontwanttobecomeanagger #iwanttorespectprivacy

HDinHB
07-14-2014, 07:32 AM
You inspired me to google.

You've probably seen this one, but I hadn't:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxOjBipPftY

This is cute, but the last 20 seconds are hilarious:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i96EZq82ANA

JustPlainQuirky
07-14-2014, 07:36 AM
First one is a bit choppy, but that was the style chosen.

second one didnt have enough actual assassin characters for me to like :p

Locopells
07-14-2014, 12:48 PM
This is cute, but the last 20 seconds are hilarious:

OK, I'll admit it...that was funny!

Ureh
07-15-2014, 05:14 AM
I enjoyed the PoP movie, I even bought the blu-ray so I could watch it a couple more times. But. I also liked the Resident Evil movies... :X :(

Shahkulu101
08-09-2014, 12:53 AM
Rumors that Fassbender has left the project have been dispelled, by Fassbender himself.

http://m.uk.ign.com/articles/2014/08/08/michael-fassbender-wants-to-honor-the-game-bring-in-original-elements-on-the-assassins-creed-movie

Also talks about how he wants to respect the game and bring in original elements.

I-Like-Pie45
08-09-2014, 01:02 AM
just do an original story

how about one that takes advantage of Fass*****'s Irish-German heritage? :rolleyes:

THE-MANK-01
08-09-2014, 01:26 AM
I'd be disappointed it if they choose to just retell one of the games .

They have such a rich and deep universe to work with, I can't think of any reason not to do an original story.

im3jia
08-09-2014, 01:44 AM
Yeah he always reminded me of Osto Berg. Make a movie of him.

ShaneO7K
08-11-2014, 03:41 PM
Not sure if what the article says is true considering Fassbender said last week that the movies script was still being done, so take what you see here with a bit of salt. But the details about the plot do sound pretty interesting and I like how they are keeping Alan Rikkins presence to how it was in AC1 (if this infact true). -

"íI've learned hat Michael Fassbender will play two roles in the film. In the present-day sections he will be Michael Lynch, a death row inmate who becomes pawn in the Assassins-Templars war; while in the segments set in the past, he will be Aguilar de Agarorobo, an assassin during the Spanish Inquisition. Both this time period and location are so far unexplored by the main games in the series.

In the present day scenes, Michael will be subject to tests by researcher called Joseph who is a bit of a baddie. Michael wonít be totally on his own, though, as heíll be helped by a female Assassin named Lara. And it seems likely that whoever gets cast in that role will also show up in the past sections as another character, presumably one of Laraís ancestors.

Thereís one idea thatís similar to Assassinís Creed 2, where protagonist Ezio Auditoreís father was an important member of the assassinís creed. This time, Aguilarís father will be an assassin chief.

Speaking of Assassinís Creed 2, the chief bad guy in the movie going to be Tomas de Torquemada. Interestingly this isnít the first time this historical figure has turned up in the Assassinís Creed franchise having appeared in an offshoot, the iOS and Nintendo DS spin-off Assassinís Creed 2: Discovery. In that game, de Torquemada was working under Rodrigo Borgia, the main antagonist of Assassinís Creed 2. Whether the movie will take this lesser known game as canon is currently unclear from the information at hand.

The boss bad guy in the present day will be Alan Rikkan, CEO of Abstergo, the corporate front for the evil Templars. At the moment, the plan is for him to appear in voice over only, which is not unlike the games where Rikkan has so been a fairly ambiguous force.

My guess is that the film will be set in the same universe and concurrent to the games, but will also take cues from earlier entries. Iíve already explained the ties to Assassinís Creed 2, but the present day storyline seems like it might be a riff on the story of the first game.

In that game the protagonist was Desmond Miles, just a bartender before getting kidnapped by Abstergo. He had a villain researcher trying to access his ancestorís memories and an assistant who Ė spoiler alert Ė turned out to be an assassin who aids Desmond in his escape. It is possible that Lara will get a similar story line in the film."

http://www.filmdivider.com/4637/everything-we-know-about-michael-fassbenders-two-roles-in-assassins-creed/

AherasSTRG
08-11-2014, 03:55 PM
I 'd prefer it to feature an original story.

roostersrule2
08-11-2014, 03:57 PM
Faker then a pair of Vinewood tits.

Namikaze_17
08-11-2014, 04:18 PM
Am I the only one that prefers a show over a Movie.

A movie on AC would flop harder than "The Last Airbender" and Dragonball: Evolution Combined. At least with a Show they could give more pacing, development, screen-time, and filing in plot holes. NOT enough time for a Movie though. At least with a Show, they can have "filler episodes" to develop the characters and dive deeper into the lore.

The show could be called: "Creed"

naumaan
08-12-2014, 10:31 AM
Not sure if what the article says is true considering Fassbender said last week that the movies script was still being done, so take what you see here with a bit of salt. But the details about the plot do sound pretty interesting and I like how they are keeping Alan Rikkins presence to how it was in AC1 (if this infact true). -

"’I've learned hat Michael Fassbender will play two roles in the film. In the present-day sections he will be Michael Lynch, a death row inmate who becomes pawn in the Assassins-Templars war; while in the segments set in the past, he will be Aguilar de Agarorobo, an assassin during the Spanish Inquisition. Both this time period and location are so far unexplored by the main games in the series.

In the present day scenes, Michael will be subject to tests by researcher called Joseph who is a bit of a baddie. Michael won’t be totally on his own, though, as he’ll be helped by a female Assassin named Lara. And it seems likely that whoever gets cast in that role will also show up in the past sections as another character, presumably one of Lara’s ancestors.

There’s one idea that’s similar to Assassin’s Creed 2, where protagonist Ezio Auditore’s father was an important member of the assassin’s creed. This time, Aguilar’s father will be an assassin chief.

Speaking of Assassin’s Creed 2, the chief bad guy in the movie going to be Tomas de Torquemada. Interestingly this isn’t the first time this historical figure has turned up in the Assassin’s Creed franchise having appeared in an offshoot, the iOS and Nintendo DS spin-off Assassin’s Creed 2: Discovery. In that game, de Torquemada was working under Rodrigo Borgia, the main antagonist of Assassin’s Creed 2. Whether the movie will take this lesser known game as canon is currently unclear from the information at hand.

The boss bad guy in the present day will be Alan Rikkan, CEO of Abstergo, the corporate front for the evil Templars. At the moment, the plan is for him to appear in voice over only, which is not unlike the games where Rikkan has so been a fairly ambiguous force.

My guess is that the film will be set in the same universe and concurrent to the games, but will also take cues from earlier entries. I’ve already explained the ties to Assassin’s Creed 2, but the present day storyline seems like it might be a riff on the story of the first game.

In that game the protagonist was Desmond Miles, just a bartender before getting kidnapped by Abstergo. He had a villain researcher trying to access his ancestor’s memories and an assistant who – spoiler alert – turned out to be an assassin who aids Desmond in his escape. It is possible that Lara will get a similar story line in the film."

http://www.filmdivider.com/4637/everything-we-know-about-michael-fassbenders-two-roles-in-assassins-creed/

ao far this came up from the access the animus facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/AccessTheAnimus/photos/np.220245458.596462281/537086476392266/?type=1&ref=notif&notif_t=notify_me