PDA

View Full Version : Why did I not get a Pre Order Code

high_bomb
07-11-2014, 09:15 PM
When I pre ordered the game at gamestop i never received a code for the Guillotine Slot machine game. What should I do?
Could it be that I pre ordered the game before they announced the pre order bonuses.

Wolfmeister1010
07-11-2014, 09:16 PM
Because you touch yourself at night.

In all seriousness, I don't know. Take it up with Ubisoft Support, they may be able to help you.

SHADOWGARVIN
07-11-2014, 09:28 PM
When I pre ordered the game at gamestop i never received a code for the Guillotine Slot machine game. What should I do?
Could it be that I pre ordered the game before they announced the pre order bonuses.

You should contact gamestop.

Bastiaen
07-11-2014, 09:51 PM
Mine was on my gamestop receipt. Try checking that.

JustPlainQuirky
07-11-2014, 09:54 PM

pffft

way to make me have to get another drink

Black_Widow9
07-11-2014, 11:28 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums :D

Like others have suggested, the code should be on your receipt. If you didn't receive one please contact GameStop. They should have your pre-order on file since you would have had to put some money down. ;)

In all seriousness, I don't know. Take it up with Ubisoft Support, they may be able to help you.
Probably not the best welcome to the Forums post.....

Yinyangbeetl
07-18-2014, 02:13 AM
Do we not get a code if we order it online? I did a pre-order online through Gamestop and didn't get a promo code for it...

Jexx21
07-18-2014, 02:20 AM
because I didn't pre-order it yet and that code is saved for me

Ureh
07-18-2014, 02:49 AM
Do we not get a code if we order it online? I did a pre-order online through Gamestop and didn't get a promo code for it...

I guess it depends on which country you ordered from. I'm in the US and it says that the weapon code will be "emailed within 2 business days after your order ships". As for the spin-to-win code, it's supposed to be emailed to you within 2 business days after you pre-order. If you haven't received your spin code, after 2 days, then contact gamestop asap.

Shahkulu101
07-18-2014, 02:50 AM
I ate your mail

I be climbin' in your windows, snatching yo ppl up

Mr_Shade
07-18-2014, 10:22 AM
Sensible suggestions please…

I take it someone put something in the water..

Threads asking for help - are not the place for spam / off topic / joking posts - people do use these forums asking for help and advice - if you can't help - consider not posting - please remember that.

If you are in a 'funny' mode - please use the off topic thread.