PDA

View Full Version : New Assassin's Creed

Spidereye2
07-11-2014, 07:42 PM
I just got an idea for a new AC game, What if they make an AC about Palestine/Jordan war with Israel, it would be nice. I mean there were good technologies at the year 1948 But they were not that strong, The Assassin could hold a gun (Like the ones in AC 4) and hidden blades,2 swords and a Dagger. (With smoke bombs,etc like in AC Revelations) The story would be about a young man (20 years old or so) who was eating with his family, Israeli soldiers enter his house and murder his family, They think they killed him. But they did not, Some Jordanian Assassins take him to their headquarters and help him (Medical care,etc) after a few weeks, He is recovered and decides to seek revenge, He starts off with a mission where he's trying to find out the ones who entered his house and killed his family, After he finds them and murders them he decides to put an end to the war, He is then later told by the Assassins about a piece of Eden that has great power and could end this war, He and the Assassin's start searching for it and the Templars start searching aswell, He enters various battles with the Templars and Israelis while searching for the apple but finds it in the end and keeps it in a place, He is later told that the Assassins HQ is under attack so he hides the apple (Because he is not ready to use it) in a safe place and goes to assist, A Templar spy was spying on him and found the apple, Took it and went back to their base, When the assassin finished his battle and defended his HQ he goes back for the apple but does not find it, He then finds out that it was taken to a Templar general, He fights his way (In a couple of missions) to that general, Finds him and fights him and then reclaims the apple and decides to attack the Israelis to end the war, He defeats them and then a peace treaty between Palestinians/Jordanians/Egyptians is made with the Israelis, The Assassin decides that holding the apple is of great responsibility and gets rid of it when he was told Altair's words, "No Man is capable of wielding that apple". That's my idea of a New AC game, No This isn't politics, It's more of history, Only the part of 1948 to 1949 must be covered, It has much events and is considered a part of history, Tell me what you think, Guys.

Peace and regards.

marvelfannumber
07-11-2014, 08:18 PM
I stopped reading at

"I mean there were good technologies at they year 1948 But they were not that strong"
Srsly, ever heard of the atomic bom, tanks and machine guns?

Oh yeah and paragraphs please, this hurts my eyes.

Also there is a thread for this already:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/758424-Future-AC-Titles

Spidereye2
07-11-2014, 09:49 PM
I stopped reading at

"I mean there were good technologies at they year 1948 But they were not that strong"
Srsly, ever heard of the atomic bom, tanks and machine guns?

Oh yeah and paragraphs please, this hurts my eyes.

Also there is a thread for this already:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/758424-Future-AC-Titles

Right, My deepest apologies. English is not my native language so I am not that good in describing stuff in it.

What I meant to say in that sentence was that at the Arab-Israeli war, No atomic weapons were used and that technology was not as good as now.
Also, technologies that time could be used in the game (Such as a mission where you ride a tank,etc).

I apologize for not using Paragraphs, I will make sure to use them in my future posts.

guildwarsguy123
07-14-2014, 05:10 AM
It'll get to that point I'm sure, just be patient. I'm sure eventually it will get to ACX where it's modern day or some crap.