PDA

View Full Version : Assassinís Creed Comet Announcement: Next Week, Comic-Con or GamesCom?

Assplorer_
07-11-2014, 06:28 PM
Ubisoft has announced that the new Assassinís Creed game for Xbox 360 and PS3 will be getting its first details soon. So, what do you think when we the game will be announced? Next week, San Diego Comic-Con at the end of this month or GamesCom? I think Comet will be Unveiled at San Diego Comic-Con.

SHADOWGARVIN
07-11-2014, 06:32 PM
I didn't even know they revealed games at comic con.

I think it will be gamescom is august.

JustPlainQuirky
07-11-2014, 06:40 PM
Yeah pretty sure game reveals dont occur at conventions.

Not ubi ones anyway

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-11-2014, 07:19 PM
If they do plan to reveal something from Ubi, I think it will be at a really HUGE event, but I don't know another huge event is coming up, besides Gamescom.

But if they don't reveal it there, God knows when it will be..

Lonnie_Jackson
07-11-2014, 09:00 PM
Comic-con would be nice since i'll be there. I really just want to play a demo of Unity! that would be awesome.

LoyalACFan
07-11-2014, 09:44 PM
Ubisoft has announced that the new Assassin’s Creed game for Xbox 360 and PS3 will be getting its first details soon. So, what do you think when we the game will be announced? Next week, San Diego Comic-Con at the end of this month or GamesCom? I think Comet will be Unveiled at San Diego Comic-Con.

When did they say "soon?" Because they said "soon" at E3 too :rolleyes:

Edit- nvm, saw the other thread

GreySkellig
07-11-2014, 10:23 PM
My money is on Gamescom. Ubisoft has been really reticent with information this year. Speaking of slow information...holy cow a month has passed and still no Part 2 of IGN's Making AC Unity series.

rickprog
07-11-2014, 10:37 PM
I started playing the series with ACB after it had been released, and can't remember any AC game being announced at a convention. This could be the first time, but my bet goes with next week, perhaps the one after.

LoyalACFan
07-11-2014, 10:41 PM
My money is on Gamescom. Ubisoft has been really reticent with information this year. Speaking of slow information...holy cow a month has passed and still no Part 2 of IGN's Making AC Unity series.

I've been checking IGN almost daily, because I'm expecting it any day now. I think it'll be another four-part series, so theoretically we should get one from June, July, August, and September, then in October the game comes out.