PDA

View Full Version : AC UNITY-XboxONE-Looking For Friends For Co-Op!!! :D

Synchrossassin
07-11-2014, 08:20 AM
Hello I am searching for friends for Co-Op who have or Will have an XBOX ]ONE [/U] and will be playing AC UNITY . If interested Please Msg Me!! My Requirements for the Co-op in AC Unity (OR Far Cry 4, I'll get that After Unity) is simple: a mic or headset. I don't have a minimum age requirement, only that you are mature enough so we can actually plan out everything and you Will Stick With The Plan..don't worry we'll still have fun playing of course, but this is AC freaking Co-Op we're talking about here and the Stealth really truly matters this time around!! Also IF you don't have a Mic I will Still Friend you because I Do Not Yet Have an Xbox One but I will def have one before Unity is released, so it would be great to have some xbox ONE friends you know : )

"Come my fellow Assassin Brethren, our Creed and need for cooperation beckons for you to come forth and Unite to face the perils and secret enemies clouded by this Revolution!!!! :D

SHADOWGARVIN
07-11-2014, 01:01 PM
There is a special thread for recruiting people for a unite team.

Black_Widow9
07-11-2014, 10:49 PM
Please use this thread for now. ;)
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/889829-AC-Unity-Co-Op-Discussion-and-Friend-Recruitment-Thread-(Console)