PDA

View Full Version : Assassins guild?

myers33
07-11-2014, 01:28 AM
I stopped playing AC after ACB, and played alittle AC3. i am currently playing AC4 and am about an hour into it. i am just wondering if you still get to make your own assassins guild? recruit your assassins, train them, send them on missions etc. i am not sure if this feature was droped after ACB, but i really enjoyed doing that and was wondering if that is something i can look forward to in AC4?

hlchade
07-11-2014, 01:42 AM
No, there aren't any assassin recruits in AC4. The closest thing to it is when you capture ships for your fleet, you can then send them on errands for money or specific items. But I liken it more to the Mediterranean Defense aspect of recruit training in Revelations (although you didn't say that you've played that one) than anything in ACB.

myers33
07-11-2014, 01:47 AM
Fleet? so basiclly instead of training assassins i get to grow and run a fleet of ships? sounds sweet, if i am taking what you are saying the right way

hlchade
07-11-2014, 01:55 AM
Pretty much, although it may be more limited than what you're thinking. You have a ship and when you're at sea you can battle other ships that you can either destroy or board. If you choose to board one of the options you have is to add them to your fleet, then you access the fleet mini-game via the captains cabin to send them to different cities around the Atlantic. You never see or interact with them in the open world or lead them as an actual fleet on the ocean, so they serve in a slightly different capacity in that regard than recruits in the other games.