PDA

View Full Version : Devs, YOU TOOK AWAY MY WASP PAINT JOB!!!!!!!

xitooner
07-10-2014, 05:34 PM
Devs,

Hope you fixed your stupid slot machine Wasp paint job bug... really. But when I was in the process of trying to work around it in your last release, I paint gems to actually GET the Wasp paint job in the hopes it would keep the darn thing off the slot machine (didnt work, of course, when you guys make a bug you really know how to do it well).

Today, I find you have somehow forgotten that purchase, and you are MAKING ME PAY MORE GEMS TO REBUY IT ONCE MORE.

No way. Give me my gems back I paid for it, or give me my damn paint job.

LinkinJon-TFG
07-10-2014, 07:02 PM
Devs,

Hope you fixed your stupid slot machine Wasp paint job bug... really. But when I was in the process of trying to work around it in your last release, I paint gems to actually GET the Wasp paint job in the hopes it would keep the darn thing off the slot machine (didnt work, of course, when you guys make a bug you really know how to do it well).

Today, I find you have somehow forgotten that purchase, and you are MAKING ME PAY MORE GEMS TO REBUY IT ONCE MORE.

No way. Give me my gems back I paid for it, or give me my damn paint job.

Yep mine to, i would maybe not have noticed if you had not said what the hell devs!? i want my paint job or a refund!? you really are pushing your luck with the community. free to pay my ***! 95 gems to fix a damn bridge? im very close to tuning my back on the whole UbiLynx trials thing its just becoming a JOKE!

joeloxford39
07-12-2014, 02:44 PM
Exact same thing here xitooner. This is getting crazy.

Already submitted my support case.

xitooner
07-12-2014, 04:35 PM
For what it's worth by now I have rewon the damn thing on the slot machine; fortunately it only cost a very few gems to do it. Let's hope that means it stays off the slots now.... That hope is the only reason I invested a few more. I want that fire oasis track more!

But RL, I haven't forgotten. You owe me gems because you can't fix your bugs.

RoguishRonin
07-14-2014, 12:59 PM
Submitting a ticket to support is the best way to go about getting gems back.

llDumptruckll
07-14-2014, 07:07 PM
Submitting a ticket to support is the best way to go about getting gems back.

If this is true, then I'm excited I can get some gems back.