PDA

View Full Version : I feel real bad to see the death of Ezio

huntergabr
07-10-2014, 02:59 PM
I'm a new female player of AC2. Few days ago I searched on the Internet the name of Ezio,only to find that ezio was bound to die. I was shocked because I had never expected him to die!! Perhaps the official might think a peaceful death would be the best for Ezio. Despite the fact that every main character in AC's every version is sorrowful,I think Ezio should never die(I mean his death should not show up in the cg.,it's too cruel) and I have cried for it for almost two days as I watched the Assassin's Creed: Embers: The last words said by him was too sorrowful as I could not help crying and canoot stop.And the eagle soared in the sky, and the cathedral that I used to climb,these seemed so familiar but were impossible for him to experienced again.
We watched him be born and controled his legs and arms;
We saw the death of his father and brothers again and experienced the wrath of him;
We helped him to wear the assassin's clothes and fight with him .
And,we also saw his death: quiet,peace,maybe it was a big relief for him.But it was never a satisfactory ending for all of those who loves him!
For the vague ending in which we can hardly figure out whether he was killed by the young man or simply out of heart attack. Yes.the Wiki has told us that Ezio died of heart attack,but this cannot represent the official response!
I really hope that the offilcial can give us a real reponse to how did ezio did . Don't let our hero died with no one knows the certain reason!

Perhaps you may think crying for this is preposterous or even rediculous,but I think that Ezio is a hero,and a hero doesn't deserve to die like this!!!
Love Ezio forever.

roostersrule2
07-10-2014, 03:03 PM
YEA EZIO

EZIOOOOO

a

Shahkulu101
07-10-2014, 03:03 PM
That was non canon

The real ending was in a DS game in which Ezio and his entire family were gruesomely ravaged by a pack of wild dogs

ACfan443
07-10-2014, 03:04 PM
That was non canon

The real ending was in a DS game in which Ezio and his entire family were gruesomely ravaged by a pack of wild dogs

Then his corpse brutally sodomised.

I-Like-Pie45
07-10-2014, 03:05 PM
I hope you realize he's not real.

roostersrule2
07-10-2014, 03:06 PM
Y'all are wrong Ezio never died.

He was resurrected 3 days later.

(Maybe I'm making fun of religion or maybe I'm saying the shroud was used?)

zkorejo
07-10-2014, 03:06 PM
This makes me wonder why cant Ubi make other characters as memorable as Ezio. It feels like they just can not.. as if it was pure luck the first time and they dont know the recipe to make another interesting... different but interesting character like him. Ezio had many layers on him, which made him a great character.

Ubi really need to focus on character development and storylines in their games again. Now its like, they dont even care anymore.

Shahkulu101
07-10-2014, 03:07 PM
Then his corpse brutally sodomised.

By Marcello

Who survived and was forced to do so by a reincarnated Cesare.

roostersrule2
07-10-2014, 03:09 PM
This makes me wonder why cant Ubi make other characters as memorable as Ezio. It feels like they just can not.. as if it was pure luck the first time and they dont know the recipe to make another interesting... different but interesting character like him. Ezio had many layers on him, which made him a great character.

Ubi really need to focus on character development and storylines in their games again. Now its like, they dont even care anymore.Prepare for some jimmy rustling son.

huntergabr
07-10-2014, 03:10 PM
That was non canon

Oh,sounds cockamamy. Do you really need to contaminate the character of Ezio? Well,no offense to the main character of other versions,if you don't like him,you should not enter into this article and made your comment.
PS: Your words are disgusting

JustPlainQuirky
07-10-2014, 03:11 PM
Welcome to the forums :o

marvelfannumber
07-10-2014, 03:12 PM
"I was shocked because I had never expected him to die!!"

You do realize that you're Desmond reliving Ezios memories from the 1400-1500's right? Of course he's long dead.

(spoiler you guys, Abe Lincoln is actually dead, just letting you know)

Also you do realize he is not real right? I mean jeez, this post is hillarious and sad at the same time.

huntergabr
07-10-2014, 03:12 PM
I hope you realize he's not real.

I know he's not real,I just never played such a game that can truly touched me so badly

marvelfannumber
07-10-2014, 03:13 PM
I know he's not real,I just never played such a game that can truly touched me so badly

0.o

I'll just leave it at that.....

roostersrule2
07-10-2014, 03:13 PM
I know he's not real,I just never played such a game that can truly touched me so badlyMy uncle played a game like that with me.

Shahkulu101
07-10-2014, 03:14 PM
This thread just got dark

huntergabr
07-10-2014, 03:15 PM
"I was shocked because I had never expected him to die!!"

You do realize that you're Desmond reliving Ezios memories from the 1400-1500's right? Of course he's long dead.

(spoiler you guys, Abe Lincoln is actually dead, just letting you know)

Also you do realize he is not real right? I mean jeez, this post is hillarious and sad at the same time.

Sorry for my typo. I actually meant to say that I had never expected to see the scene of his death. If the ubi really wanted him to die,fine,just use some words telling us that Ezio was died because .... instead of using such a sorrowful cg to hurt our feeling.
I said this just because I like him。。。And no offense

huntergabr
07-10-2014, 03:24 PM

Ubi really need to focus on character development and storylines in their games again. Now its like, they dont even care anymore.

I think as the next series come out,ubi seems to only focus on constructing a sad life or a pitiful life of every assassin. They just want to let us uncomfortable and never think about our feelings when seeing those time where our beloved assassin die. They just utterly neglect the players feeling!

JustPlainQuirky
07-10-2014, 03:26 PM
My uncle played a game like that with me.

God dang it Rooster now I need a new drink XD

Shahkulu101
07-10-2014, 03:28 PM
I think as the next series come out,ubi seems to only focus on constructing a sad life or a pitiful life of every assassin. They just want to let us uncomfortable and never think about our feelings when seeing those time where our beloved assassin die. They just utterly neglect the players feeling!

You should watch Spongebob

Likable character, good old innocent fun

You're feelings will never be hurt then

It's good for kids too

huntergabr
07-10-2014, 03:33 PM

It's good for kids too

I cried for him because his spirit really touched me . oh,gee,I dont know what you boys are thinking about. Maybe perhaps you.
Boys in my class recommend me to play this game and it is the first time i have played such kind a game:so realistic and so impressive. Perhaps you've gotten in touch with games like this for many times or even many decades.But,forgive me,I've not.

Kaschra
07-10-2014, 03:35 PM
Ezio's death was one of the best scenes in the AC franchise (and I like Ezio btw)
It was emotional and touching. I'm glad they decided to show us how he dies :)

huntergabr
07-10-2014, 03:38 PM
Ezio's death was one of the best scenes in the AC franchise (and I like Ezio btw)
It was emotional and touching. I'm glad they decided to show us how he dies :)

Well,fine....But I think at the same time ubi should at least tell us how on earth he died. Not just refering to the Wiki(Wiki also tells the lies) or simply guessing.

roostersrule2
07-10-2014, 03:42 PM

It's good for kids tooUnless you watch the red mist hehe

Assassin_M
07-10-2014, 03:48 PM
Thank god, they showed us how he died...what a piece of **** assassin..."eh cristina, wanna wiggle my diggle?" he was a disgusting pimp, dat Enzio

Aphex_Tim
07-10-2014, 03:58 PM
God dang it Rooster now I need a new drink XD

This is srs bsns!

Jexx21
07-10-2014, 04:03 PM
I liked Ezio and that was an emotional moment, but that's what stories are supposed to do, create memorable characters and touch us emotionally.

Those feels for Connor when his mother died.

Itsa...

marvelfannumber
07-10-2014, 04:07 PM
Am I the only one who found Ezio's death kind off cliche? I mean it's not bad but I swear i've seen that exact death several times already. (still not bad though, i've seen way worse, but still)

roostersrule2
07-10-2014, 04:10 PM
Am I the only one who found Ezio's death kind off cliche? I mean it's not bad but I swear i've seen that exact death several times already. (still not bad though, i've seen way worse, but still)Well most deaths are cliche.

Although seeing him skateboard down the Duomo and failing it would be a pretty awesome way to go.

Serrachio
07-10-2014, 04:11 PM
Well,fine....But I think at the same time ubi should at least tell us how on earth he died. Not just refering to the Wiki(Wiki also tells the lies) or simply guessing.

In what way does the Wiki "also tells the lies".

Please choose your words carefully to prevent yourself from looking dumber than you have been.

Shahkulu101
07-10-2014, 04:11 PM
I liked Ezio and that was an emotional moment, but that's what stories are supposed to do, create memorable characters and touch us emotionally.

Those feels for Connor when his mother died.

Itsa...

me mario

Assassin_M
07-10-2014, 04:13 PM
me mario
you jabroni, genius

Hans684
07-10-2014, 07:48 PM
It's the magic of good writhing, Darby wants us to dream(his word for speculation). The ending of Embers is meant to start dreams, we most likely never will find out how he died. The proof is that the death of Ezio is still a topic to be discussed. Like the box Ezio Gand to Shao Jun, it's the same case. As for the writhing, Darby is knows how to create feels. Ending of Black Flag anyone?

I-Like-Pie45
07-10-2014, 09:37 PM
It's the magic of good writhing, Darby wants us to dream(his word for speculation). The ending of Embers is meant to start dreams, we most likely never will find out how he died. The proof is that the death of Ezio is still a topic to be discussed. Like the box Ezio Gand to Shao Jun, it's the same case. As for the writhing, Darby is knows how to create feels. Ending of Black Flag anyone?

That was cheap emotional manipulation in place of genuine feels

Just like Schindler's List and Toy Story 3

HoIcon
07-10-2014, 10:25 PM
I always assumed Ezio died from lung cancer due to him inhaling a massive amount of smoke from when he set fire to the cave city in Revelations

Assassin_M
07-10-2014, 10:28 PM
Where's OP? Ezio sucks Ezio sucks Ezio sucks

Shahkulu101
07-10-2014, 10:31 PM
you jabroni, genius

What?

I-Like-Pie45
07-10-2014, 10:48 PM
What?

IF YOU DONT KNOW IRON SHEIK LEGEND YOU ARE BIG TIME JABRONI.

Jabroni.

pacmanate
07-11-2014, 04:37 PM
Where's OP? Ezio sucks Ezio sucks Ezio sucks

Interesting... it didn't work

Calvarok
07-11-2014, 04:47 PM
you folks haven't been making fun of them right? I hope you haven't....

Jexx21
07-11-2014, 04:52 PM
I like Ezio and Embers was great emotionally

SirTookTookIII
07-11-2014, 05:56 PM
If only Ubisoft would "hurt my feelings" and show me how Connor dies.