PDA

View Full Version : AC 3 Xbox 360 controller unkown biddings

Inofensivo.CR
07-10-2014, 01:08 PM
Hi , everytime i play this game im unable to use the controller because the game thinks its a PC because it sets some controls to Esc and space

All my other games recognize the controller including Far Cry 3, WD and even From the dust thats Uplay games

Steam games they all recognize it

Can someone know a workaround of this issue or post the ini file so i can overwire mines and find the issue

In Steam when i verify games files it says theres 1 file thats corrupted but i can know which one it is ? Theres a way to find this ?

hlchade
07-10-2014, 10:47 PM
If you're on a Windows machine (and haven't changed any default installation processes) Uplay creates a folder under My Documents (Local Disk (C:)/Users/____/My Documents) for settings files. There should be an .ini in the Assassin's Creed III folder named Assassin3. After opening it, about halfway down the first page it shows your selected input. Check to see what yours says (mine for example reads "SelectedInput=Controller (XBOX 360 for Windows"). If yours is different trying changing it there and saving.

As far as Steam is concerned, I don't know if you can tell which particular file is causing the issue. In my experience Steam has automatically reacquired the problem files on its own after verifying.

Secu12
07-11-2014, 12:46 PM
Hope it helps: I do remeber I had some issues playing AC II and AC III with Xbox 360 controller.
When running the application (the game) I had to plug-in the controller first. If the game launched without the controller it wouldn't recognized it anymore.
All other games worked just fine.