PDA

View Full Version : AC4 season pass worth? and ps3 to ps4.

bionico16
07-09-2014, 10:29 PM
So I'm planning to get AC Black flag for ps4 and im wondering if im going to get the loyalty rewards if i played all the assassin's creeds on ps3.
Also while i made this thread i wanted to ask what the season pass includes exactly? like i know the dlc but does it include the retail dlc like preorder only or collectors edition dlc?
I want to make sure what exactly im getting for my money.
Thanks

Fatal-Feit
07-09-2014, 11:02 PM
It will include all the marketed DLCs such as the mysterious Islands and Freedom Cry, however the only content you won't receive are the ones from the action figures.

bionico16
07-10-2014, 12:19 AM
It will include all the marketed DLCs such as the mysterious Islands and Freedom Cry, however the only content you won't receive are the ones from the action figures.

and what about the loyalty stuff,will i still get i even if i play ac4 on ps4?

Selestina118
07-10-2014, 01:56 AM
and what about the loyalty stuff,will i still get i even if i play ac4 on ps4?

I would venture to say yes, if they are doing it again. I'm not sure at all yet. I would say we might know more on the loyalty rewards when Initiates comes back closer to Unity's release. =)

ETA: Also, the way the loyalty rewards work is if you've played 1 game regardless of console (and had it connected to Uplay) you get the Altair costume, 2 games for Ezio, and 3 games for Connor . . . I would suspect 4 games for Edward if the program continues.

bionico16
07-10-2014, 03:51 AM
I would venture to say yes, if they are doing it again. I'm not sure at all yet. I would say we might know more on the loyalty rewards when Initiates comes back closer to Unity's release. =)

ETA: Also, the way the loyalty rewards work is if you've played 1 game regardless of console (and had it connected to Uplay) you get the Altair costume, 2 games for Ezio, and 3 games for Connor . . . I would suspect 4 games for Edward if the program continues.

yea i heard about ac initiates but what is exactly does it give you?