PDA

View Full Version : Dynamic campaigns...what are..

boohaa
01-22-2004, 01:08 PM
Some one fill me in.I keep seeing this mentioned and how Luthiers Battle Over Europe will have this.

Am I right to think that it is just that you get random planes and ground objects insted of a mission developer setting how many of what is gonna be around?

Do you have an outcome on varety of planes,wingmen and the like from how well you do your missions?

boohaa
01-22-2004, 01:08 PM
Some one fill me in.I keep seeing this mentioned and how Luthiers Battle Over Europe will have this.

Am I right to think that it is just that you get random planes and ground objects insted of a mission developer setting how many of what is gonna be around?

Do you have an outcome on varety of planes,wingmen and the like from how well you do your missions?

necrobaron
01-22-2004, 01:12 PM
FB already has dynamic campaigns. Luthier's thing is supposed to improve it.

boohaa
01-22-2004, 06:39 PM
Thats it???What is all the hoopla about how older sims had such outstanding dynamic campaigns?Id rather have a person build a mission anyway than just have a cpu add random enemies.

Oh well Ill wait on the BOE before buying and see what others have to say about it.I know that the radio chatter from Extreme Ones BOB campaign would add to the value.I also really like the cutscenes from BOB.I find they really add some feel to the missions.