PDA

View Full Version : Arno's Pocket-watch and Liberation

Jackburns14
07-08-2014, 09:33 PM
I was replaying Assassin's Creed Liberation today and I noticed that smugglers in the game carry pocket watches that you can buy. Liberation takes place about twenty years before ACU so his pocket watch must have belonged to someone before his father. I don't know I'm probably looking into this to much. I just thought I'd let everyone know.

JustPlainQuirky
07-08-2014, 09:35 PM
Not sure what you're trying to go with this...

Calvarok
07-08-2014, 09:44 PM
I was replaying Assassin's Creed Liberation today and I noticed that smugglers in the game carry pocket watches that you can buy. Liberation takes place about twenty years before ACU so his pocket watch must have belonged to someone before his father. I don't know I'm probably looking into this to much. I just thought I'd let everyone know.
Whose father, and why does Aveline buying a watch in North America make you think that?

Jackburns14
07-08-2014, 10:04 PM
Whose father, and why does Aveline buying a watch in North America make you think that?

Arno's Father. I was just speculating that perhaps Arno's father is in some way related to Aveline. Like I said earlier in the original post it's probably nothing. None of the pocket- watches you can buy resemble Arno's anyway.

Assassin_M
07-08-2014, 10:06 PM
You probably thought it was a connection but you're most likely just looking deep into it, haha but that's okay, don't worry about it, happens to all of us :)

LoyalACFan
07-09-2014, 01:04 AM
What if the pocket watch was the secret in Ezio's box in Embers, which was passed to Shao Jun and apparently somehow wound up with Adewale in Freedom Cry, except he never took it back from Bastienne at the end, and she eventually got pregnant with Adewale's son, so presumably the box was still in her possession when the child was born and since the child never knew his father Bastienne gave him the box so he'd have something to connect to him, then the son gave it to his son Eseosa, who fought in the Haitian Revolution and then moved to America and trained under... CONNOR!

CONNOR SEQUEL CONFIIIIIIIIIRMED

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-09-2014, 02:13 AM
what if the pocket watch was the secret in ezio's box in embers, which was passed to shao jun and apparently somehow wound up with adewale in freedom cry, except he never took it back from bastienne at the end, and she eventually got pregnant with adewale's son, so presumably the box was still in her possession when the child was born and since the child never knew his father bastienne gave him the box so he'd have something to connect to him, then the son gave it to his son eseosa, who fought in the haitian revolution and then moved to america and trained under... Connor!

Connor sequel confiiiiiiiiirmed

ahhhhh!! XD

Ureh
07-09-2014, 03:07 AM
The watch is a poe so it probably has time traveling abilities! Dunh dunh dunh! :)

Calvarok
07-09-2014, 03:51 AM
OK so guys, Those Who Came Before were actually originally created by a bunch of aliens who landed on the planet a long time ago, and they left pocket-watch tech behind and george washington hired leonardo davinci's secret ancestor to create a time travelling watch and he gave it to altair who used it to travel into the future and put a fake skeleton in his chair to fool Ezio and he also is now permanently stuck at the age he was in AC1 because the time pocketwatch reversed his aging and he was trying to get the watch to Desmond in AC1 so he could save the world but he slipped and fell off the Abstergo facility while climbing it and he died and the watch went back in time to aveline and then she bought it and sent it to arno because Minerva got drunk and accidentally told her to and then Arno tried to use it but it was broken and it's literally just a pocketwatch and nothing more now.

king-hailz
07-09-2014, 03:07 PM
OK so guys, Those Who Came Before were actually originally created by a bunch of aliens who landed on the planet a long time ago, and they left pocket-watch tech behind and george washington hired leonardo davinci's secret ancestor to create a time travelling watch and he gave it to altair who used it to travel into the future and put a fake skeleton in his chair to fool Ezio and he also is now permanently stuck at the age he was in AC1 because the time pocketwatch reversed his aging and he was trying to get the watch to Desmond in AC1 so he could save the world but he slipped and fell off the Abstergo facility while climbing it and he died and the watch went back in time to aveline and then she bought it and sent it to arno because Minerva got drunk and accidentally told her to and then Arno tried to use it but it was broken and it's literally just a pocketwatch and nothing more now.

This exactly what will happen...lol

To be honest it sounds like they are getting away from all this POE and TWCB stuff... so i think it will just be a pocket watch...

Jexx21
07-09-2014, 05:00 PM
lol getting away from PoE and TWCB

no they'll never do that

Shahkulu101
07-09-2014, 05:11 PM
I was surprised Connor never got his hands on an apple.

Jexx21
07-09-2014, 05:17 PM
But he did. He threw it in the ocean.

Shahkulu101
07-09-2014, 05:19 PM
I ment in teh maine gayme

I wanted him to use it on some poor redcoats

poptartz20
07-09-2014, 06:38 PM
I ment in teh maine gayme

I wanted him to use it on some poor redcoats

Honestly... I don't know If I could see Connor doing that, Haha. He's really too "Good" if that makes sense.

JustPlainQuirky
07-09-2014, 06:41 PM
Pfffft Connor isn't good.

He stabs first and asks questions later.

Fine example being his killing of Pitcairn.

and the killing of that one guy who got captain kidd's map.

poptartz20
07-09-2014, 06:44 PM
Hahah! well.. don't stand in his way . :D

but in his defense. Pitcairn was a TEMPLAR!?

and they guy who had the map. well.. Shiz happens. haha.

outside of that Connor never deliberately hurt innocent people.

JustPlainQuirky
07-09-2014, 06:46 PM
That's a pretty dismissive statement.

Other than that time he murdered a guy in cold blood for a map, he's not that bad.

Don't get me wrong, I love Connor.

But he's too self-interested to be considered good IMO.

edit:

and I dont agree with killing people simply because they're a templar

poptartz20
07-09-2014, 06:49 PM
Hahaha!

well... HE'S FIGHTING FOR MURICA so everything is technically justified.

it sounds like to me the guy with the map was actually OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE and deserved a punishment for such.. :D

JustPlainQuirky
07-09-2014, 06:51 PM
Well when you put it that way... :rolleyes:

king-hailz
07-09-2014, 07:04 PM
Honestly... I don't know If I could see Connor doing that, Haha. He's really too "Good" if that makes sense.

Lol he would do it to save his 'people'...