PDA

View Full Version : Assassination of the Spaniard on the Gallion

ChiefRedCloud
07-08-2014, 07:50 PM
Let be clear that is not so much a complaint as a "What the Heck" comment. My mission is to sneak through the jungle and the plantation and onto the Galleon and kill the Spaniard in a flying kill. Check er understood.

Well first try .... make t through the jungle, an sneakily kill everyone the plantation the whole time being bugged by he fat the message on screen says, "Find The Jungle Entrance". Onto the ship and NO Spaniard. I could have sworn I saw a save, but did I? Got to go to bed.

Second try ... WHAT? I'm back at the entrance to the plantation and ALL the bloody dead have risen to be killed again. Assassin's Creed Zombies? So kill them ALL again. Climb onboard an sneak up in to the mats from the bow of the ship to do flying kill. Silly me thinking that everything is claimable step out on some rigging and free fall to my death.

Screen reloading and I'm wondering where I will be dropped WHAT? I'm at the beginning of the planation AGAIN. And there re ALL those Zombies come back life.

Now ALL hi to simply ask, IS this a quark, a bug, or just e way it is made?

Third try coming up ......

Chief

ChiefRedCloud
07-11-2014, 12:22 AM
Accomplished this with very little trouble once you realize the AI's limitations ......