PDA

View Full Version : A plea for help

LeeRowson
07-07-2014, 09:22 PM
I know that a million of these threads are floating about but I cannot find one that is active with up-to-date posts.

The very last thing I need to do in AC4 is to share a social chest. I need 3 more to earn the 'achiever' title in multiplayer but the achievement progress bothers me more. If possible could anyone help me in finding the final thing I need to do, I have been searching the map for 3 days using various online maps and forums but I am yet to find anything. Does constantly resetting the single player server cause one to eventually spawn, for example in the hideout? or do I have to rely on luck and more searching.

Thanks in advance for any help or feedback you can give.

P.S. I am playing on the Xbox One and my Uplay username is the one I am using to post

Thanks again.

SHADOWGARVIN
07-07-2014, 09:29 PM
When i first played the game I found so many, but in my second, third and fourth playthrough i only found a few. I's a matter of luck. There are a few maps online where you can see the spots where the chests are likely to show up, but other than that I think there is nothing you can do.

Shahkulu101
07-07-2014, 09:39 PM
Looking at the thread title I initially thought this was going to be much more serious and completely off topic...