PDA

View Full Version : Edward Kenway has a third child! and other theories page!

EmbodyingSeven5
07-06-2014, 12:38 AM
in the last scene of assassins creed 4 we see Edward keyway in a theater with his two children, Haytham and jenny. but how was that memory carried on if Edwards two kids were already born! we already know that Edward got around a lot, so he could have had a third child with another women. then he tried to hide the child or didn't know about him / her. this would explain why he's not mentioned in Haytham's diary. this third child could also be the main character in the fabled assassins creed comet. this character could be shay who is predicted to be the next main character in assassins creed comet. what do you guys think? any other theories?

JustPlainQuirky
07-06-2014, 12:40 AM
pfffffffffffffft

welcome to the forums :rolleyes:

EmbodyingSeven5
07-06-2014, 01:01 AM
pfffffffffffffft

welcome to the forums :rolleyes:

thanks!! happy to start!

VitoAuditore
07-06-2014, 01:05 AM
I highly doubt this. Yes, edward was kinda an @hole with loose morals by the start of the game, but he always wanted to get back to his wife. And remember- he changed alot by the end of the game. I dont think he was still ,getting around' by the time he got back to england.

EmbodyingSeven5
07-06-2014, 01:19 AM
I highly doubt this. Yes, edward was kinda an @hole with loose morals by the start of the game, but he always wanted to get back to his wife. And remember- he changed alot by the end of the game. I dont think he was still ,getting around' by the time he got back to england.

his wife died remember! he remarried later but he still could've conceived a child before that.

Assassin_M
07-06-2014, 01:20 AM
You don't stop recording memories when you give birth, you stop recording when you give birth to the next direct ancestor of the person viewing, in Edward's case it's Haytham being viewed through the genetic memory of Desmond and Haytham was present in that scene, we're seeing that particular memory through Haytham...there's no third child, just Haytham.

Jexx21
07-06-2014, 01:29 AM
arno is actually a crossdresser who is secretly gay

EmbodyingSeven5
07-06-2014, 01:44 AM
You don't stop recording memories when you give birth, you stop recording when you give birth to the next direct ancestor of the person viewing, in Edward's case it's Haytham being viewed through the genetic memory of Desmond and Haytham was present in that scene, we're seeing that particular memory through Haytham...there's no third child, just Haytham.

well so much for that theory any others? besides the gay cross-dressing Arno? some people think Conner could be Arnos mentor in the new game

Assassin_M
07-06-2014, 01:46 AM
well so much for that theory any others? besides the gay cross-dressing Arno? some people think Conner could be Arnos mentor in the new game
Hmm...there's another theory that he's not Arno's mentor but will appear somehow in Unity...that's all i have for now

guardian_titan
07-06-2014, 01:52 AM
This same theory was posted in the Shay thread which here -> http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/864911-What-if-Shay-is-a-Kenway

As cute as the opera scene was and I'm glad it was included (regardless of how we see it whether it be via Edward or Haytham), I'm still disappointed Haytham was blonde in that scene. :rolleyes: The portrait of Haytham in AC4 was right yet child Haytham was wrong.

While Shay being Edward's bastard would be an interesting twist, Connor's already a technical bastard and Ezio has a bastard that led to Clay. It gets predictable. I'd bet Arno likely ends up with a bastard or two himself running around. Honestly, I'd be more inclined to believe Haytham had another bastard running around born before Connor since in Forsaken, Haytham does comment bedding a few women prior to going to America. If he bedded more than 1 or 2, a kid likely resulted at some point along the line. Haytham doesn't mention any women after Ziio so it seems he might have been stuck on her for the rest of his life. Edward having more kids ... unless they were with some random prostitute in the Caribbean, I don't see happening. Edward was dedicated to Tessa (Haytham's mother) and his family. He met Tessa early in 1723 or extremely late in 1722 so likely married her within a year or two (Haytham came December 1725). Men who were married previously tend to be quicker to remarry. And he also had Jenny to care for. I doubt he'd know what to do with a daughter. Edward would have been so lost once she hit puberty if he didn't have another wife. The fact that Edward also had a daughter likely straightened him out. He probably start to look at women very differently and not just sex objects. As a father, he might have had nightmares wondering what would happen his daughter just get used and thrown out like a used tissue by a man like his younger self which possibly led into why he was so intent on hiding his pirate years from Haytham. He wanted his son to have a better respect for people than what he had. Do as I say, not as I do. Given that Haytham idolized his father, Edward had to watch what he did.

While Arno is not an ancestor of Desmond, it's a question if the Comet protagonist is. Seems a bit odd for Ubisoft to just throw Desmond's line into the trash after AC4 especially after Abstergo went through so much just to get him. A bit anti-climatic. If the Comet protagonist (if it is indeed Shay) is related to Desmond, there's no rule he has to be a son of Edward. For all we know, Shay's daughter (or even granddaughter) marries Connor and that's how Shay's related to Desmond. Think outside the box. :p

EmbodyingSeven5
07-06-2014, 01:56 AM
Hmm...there's another theory that he's not Arno's mentor but will appear somehow in Unity...that's all i have for now

George Washington's French general laffeate (probably didn't spell that right) told Conner he would take him to france after the war. juno also told Conner that he would do something similar to helping the patriots in the war later in his life

This same theory was posted in the Shay thread which here -> http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/864911-What-if-Shay-is-a-Kenway

As cute as the opera scene was and I'm glad it was included (regardless of how we see it whether it be via Edward or Haytham), I'm still disappointed Haytham was blonde in that scene. :rolleyes: The portrait of Haytham in AC4 was right yet child Haytham was wrong.

While Shay being Edward's bastard would be an interesting twist, Connor's already a technical bastard and Ezio has a bastard that led to Clay. It gets predictable. I'd bet Arno likely ends up with a bastard or two himself running around. Honestly, I'd be more inclined to believe Haytham had another bastard running around born before Connor since in Forsaken, Haytham does comment bedding a few women prior to going to America. If he bedded more than 1 or 2, a kid likely resulted at some point along the line. Haytham doesn't mention any women after Ziio so it seems he might have been stuck on her for the rest of his life. Edward having more kids ... unless they were with some random prostitute in the Caribbean, I don't see happening. Edward was dedicated to Tessa (Haytham's mother) and his family. He met Tessa early in 1723 or extremely late in 1722 so likely married her within a year or two (Haytham came December 1725). Men who were married previously tend to be quicker to remarry. And he also had Jenny to care for. I doubt he'd know what to do with a daughter. Edward would have been so lost once she hit puberty if he didn't have another wife. The fact that Edward also had a daughter likely straightened him out. He probably start to look at women very differently and not just sex objects. As a father, he might have had nightmares wondering what would happen his daughter just get used and thrown out like a used tissue by a man like his younger self which possibly led into why he was so intent on hiding his pirate years from Haytham. He wanted his son to have a better respect for people than what he had. Do as I say, not as I do. Given that Haytham idolized his father, Edward had to watch what he did.

While Arno is not an ancestor of Desmond, it's a question if the Comet protagonist is. Seems a bit odd for Ubisoft to just throw Desmond's line into the trash after AC4 especially after Abstergo went through so much just to get him. A bit anti-climatic. If the Comet protagonist (if it is indeed Shay) is related to Desmond, there's no rule he has to be a son of Edward. For all we know, Shay's daughter (or even granddaughter) marries Connor and that's how Shay's related to Desmond. Think outside the box. :p

in haythams journal jenny doesn't train like he does. I hope it wasn't some kind sexism because that would suck, especially after Edward found out James Kidd was a women

ze_topazio
07-06-2014, 02:11 AM
Maybe Shay is Haytham's bastard born after Connor, or maybe Shay is Connor's bastard or maybe Shay is is own father.

Jexx21
07-06-2014, 02:15 AM
George Washington's French general laffeate (probably didn't spell that right) told Conner he would take him to france after the war. juno also told Conner that he would do something similar to helping the patriots in the war later in his life
you didn't spell connor right either

EmbodyingSeven5
07-06-2014, 02:19 AM
you didn't spell connor right either

you can tell by my spelling that I'm legit

ze_topazio
07-06-2014, 02:24 AM
That Irish Assassin invited Connor to visit Ireland and Connor seemed interested, people invite others to visit their homes all the time, doesn't mean they actually go, Lafayette inviting Connor to visit France one day meant nothing, just casual politeness, on the big scheme of things however, Ubisoft, knowing more than us and since Unity was already in production, could have been foreshadowing something just in case.

Shahkulu101
07-06-2014, 02:25 AM
I thought Connor was the standard spelling of a pretty standard name. Why is it so hard for people to spell?

It is a pretty meh name though, the old man should have been called Connor and Ratonhaketon's namesake should have been Achilles.

EmbodyingSeven5
07-06-2014, 02:32 AM
I thought Connor was the standard spelling of a pretty standard name. Why is it so hard for people to spell?

It is a pretty meh name though, the old man should have been called Connor and Ratonhaketon's namesake should have been Achilles.

should have given him a name easier to freaking pronounce!

p.s Ratonhaketon, ezio, altiar and arnos name each mean eagle in English!

That Irish Assassin invited Connor to visit Ireland and Connor seemed interested, people invite others to visit their homes all the time, doesn't mean they actually go, Lafayette inviting Connor to visit France one day meant nothing, just casual politeness, on the big scheme of things however, Ubisoft, knowing more than us and since Unity was already in production, could have been foreshadowing something just in case.

this is more likely though because the war going on relates to what Connor fights for

Jexx21
07-06-2014, 02:40 AM

Rahtonhake:ton actually means "life that is scratched."

Literally, Altair means "the flying one," but it is attributed to eagles as well.

Connor itself means lover of hounds.

adventurewomen
07-06-2014, 02:42 AM
you can tell by my spelling that I'm legit
You ain't legit, if you spell Connor's name as "Conner" to make matters worse you spelt his name wrong twice..

Like seriously. E and O are on no way near each other on the keyboard, I'm surprised that you typed your post with the words in the correct place lol, with the exception of "Conner" & Lafayette (that's the correct spelling btw) ;D

Oh and I'm pretty sure it's Goergo Washingten HA!

LOL ;)

NondairyGold
07-06-2014, 02:42 AM

Ratonhnhaké:ton means life that is scratched, but you're good on everything else :) Welcome to the nut house!

Jexx21
07-06-2014, 02:44 AM
all of the Connor's that I know are actually spelled Connor. So... yea, I don't understand it either.

Then again I live in the northeast United States, where Connor is from and probably where Achilles lived for a while, so...

Shahkulu101
07-06-2014, 02:44 AM
Rahtonhake:ton actually means "life that is scratched."

Literally, Altair means "the flying one," but it is attributed to eagles as well.

Connor itself means lover of hounds.

And Connor doesn't even like hounds

0/10 do not buy

EmbodyingSeven5
07-06-2014, 02:45 AM
hey guys go on YouTube and check out Andrea the gamer chicks ac videos. she is great with her predictions. she guessed the setting of ac unity before the game was even announced!

Jexx21
07-06-2014, 02:47 AM
it's against the rules to advertise

NondairyGold
07-06-2014, 02:50 AM
hey guys go on YouTube and check out Andrea the gamer chicks ac videos. she is great with her predictions. she guessed the setting of ac unity before the game was even announced!

Yeah saw that video, she actually predicted it would be a Joan of Arc character or something, throw enough **** and some of it will stick!!

EmbodyingSeven5
07-06-2014, 02:53 AM
it's against the rules to advertise

what advertising? don't forget to pick up your free copy of *** CREED 5 for the small price of EVERTHING U OWN!!!!!!!!

Ureh
07-06-2014, 03:47 AM

I never read Forsaken, did it ever mention what hair colour he had during that opera scene? If not, then maybe he used to have blond hair as a kid, but then it turned black as he aged.