PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 4 Patches

playlisting
07-05-2014, 08:49 PM
1. Will there be any more patches, or is the game in it's final state?
2. Is there a place where I can download the latest patches for all Ubi games?
3. If there is such a place, can the latest patch be downloaded and applied and that's it, or do I have to download the patches and apply them in order from first to last?

The reason I ask is because I prefer buying games on disc, and if I reinstall the game later on, Uplay makes me download all the game's patches and I'd prefer it if I could just download a .exe for the latest patch and apply it straight away.

Locopells
07-05-2014, 11:43 PM
1. Unlikely there's gonna be any more at this stage.

2. There's not really a way to keep the downloaded patches, they all come automatically through Uplay these days.

3. Uplay selects the necessary patches you need to get the latest version, so I'm not really sure any more. I used to keep them and apply patch 1, patch 2 etc, but...

To avoid having to redownload, I'd suggest moving the games lock, stock and barrel between computers, if you can, rather than reinstalling.

playlisting
07-05-2014, 11:48 PM
1. Unlikely there's gonna be any more at this stage.

2. There's not really a way to keep the downloaded patches, they all come automatically through Uplay these days.

3. Uplay selects the necessary patches you need to get the latest version, so I'm not really sure any more. I used to keep them and apply patch 1, patch 2 etc, but...

To avoid having to redownload, I'd suggest moving the games lock, stock and barrel between computers, if you can, rather than reinstalling.

Thanks for the help :)

Locopells
07-06-2014, 12:00 PM
Welcome.