PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on Lexington and Concord bridge defense, of Assassin's Creed 3

Tovey2012
07-04-2014, 09:27 PM
I bought my first second hand assassins CD a few months ago to play on my Play Station 3 unit and was very pleased with the whole story line, until i got to the Lexington and Concord bridge defense stage and have been trying to complete this part of the story for the last 2 months. However I keep getting synchronized again and again. The best I have ever done is about 85 redcoats dispatched out of the required 130. I even bought the spoiler book published by piggyback in my desperation, but this has given no help with this problem. I am starting to loose interest in this game, which is a pity as from my point of view has great potential. Does anyone have any tips on how to beat this section so I can get on and finish the adventure? Can I bypass this section somehow? I can't seem to find a way on the limited game menu.

JustPlainQuirky
07-04-2014, 09:32 PM
Wasn't this exact thread made not too long ago?

Just look at the map. When the red dots turn to red outlines, order the men across from them to shoot.

Assassin_M
07-04-2014, 09:38 PM
This should help (careful, though...you better watch it here since there's bound to be spoilers if you go to the YT page to watch it)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaKJyyn1yw8

You don't need to buy guides when you'v got YT:p

Moultonborough
07-04-2014, 09:41 PM
Just gotta time it right. Wait till the group lines up and starts to aim than kill them before the shoot. Sometimes you need to stay in one place for two shots if the next group is close enough. You don't have to just fire once than run to the other two groups of minutemen.