PDA

View Full Version : Bug report: Crushes on internet connection - already uninstalled and reinstalled

IcedHammer
07-04-2014, 08:58 AM
Hello Ubisoft/RedLynx,
I first want to say that i really like this game, but the issue you have with the internet connection is getting really annoying.
i already did the "uninstall reinstall" solution, but every couple of days this issue returns.
Because you force us to use internet connection in order to upgrade the bikes and so some missions i would expect you to fix this by now (been following this forum for a while and this issue keeps popping up).

I am a programmer and looked at the stack trace from the android crush report and it looks like there is a problem with the leaderboards (can't be sure as i can't debug it, but i hope this will help you figure this out and have a fix quickly)

thanks.

pedrolucas037
07-04-2014, 07:31 PM
Same problem here, I'm having to uninstall every single day. I sent email, I tried here and nothing of ubisoft give me a solution

laada
07-07-2014, 11:07 PM
Same problem, but you dont have to reinstal, force close+delete data should do the trick You still need to play 3 tutorial tracks to download your save. I stopped playing until they fix this or at least let us just download our save directly without all the logos and tutorials.

IcedHammer
07-08-2014, 07:00 AM
Same problem, but you dont have to reinstal, force close+delete data should do the trick You still need to play 3 tutorial tracks to download your save. I stopped playing until they fix this or at least let us just download our save directly without all the logos and tutorials.

that is what i am doing, most of the time clearing data and every once in a while uninstalling

but anyway, this bug has been reported for a long time and by many users and it seems that no one at Ubisoft/RedLynx seems to care

FrozenWaterfall
07-08-2014, 10:41 AM
Started happening to me too. Four times in the last few days. I play a lot, so I will have to deal with it for now. Really crappy thing to keep occurring though.

RetiredRonin
07-15-2014, 01:41 PM
Have you installed the version 2.0.1 hotfix?