PDA

View Full Version : What would Agent 47 think of the Assassin Order?

Radman500
07-03-2014, 09:04 PM
this is for hitman fans, or at least people who know a little about hitman

in the Hitman universe Agent 47 is considered to be "the worlds deadliest, most skilled, and discreet assassin"

what would he think of the Assassins Order and its ideas

p.s

on accident, made this thread in the multiplayer thead, i meant it for this forum

LoyalACFan
07-03-2014, 09:06 PM
He would be envious of their glorious ponytails

marvelfannumber
07-03-2014, 09:08 PM
He'd be jealous of their gloriously white teeth.

Calvarok
07-03-2014, 09:09 PM
He'd probably appreciate their fondness for close-range stealth kills, and envy their parkour ability. Doubt he'd cross over with them much unless he was hired to kill one of them. And then he'd probably get destroyed, since his abilities are far more grounded.

Acrimonious_Nin
07-03-2014, 09:10 PM
He would consider them posers for not using silenced weapons :p and not using the crouch button often...

GunnerGalactico
07-03-2014, 09:13 PM
He could teach them the meaning of the word "discreet".

Calvarok
07-03-2014, 09:19 PM
He could teach them the meaning of the word "discreet".
The meaning of "discreet" is "get knocked out by your target and left in a burning building and then get chased by a helicopter"?

:P

but yeah, I appreciate how Hitman for the most part lets you completely ghost through areas, leaving no trace. I hope ACU is like that to some extent.

GunnerGalactico
07-03-2014, 09:31 PM
The meaning of "discreet" is "get knocked out by your target and left in a burning building and then get chased by a helicopter"?

:P

but yeah, I appreciate how Hitman for the most part lets you completely ghost through areas, leaving no trace. I hope ACU is like that to some extent.

Yeah, I was talking about that. :p

Hans684
07-03-2014, 09:35 PM
To much feels, less work. To much reasons(he consider reasons irrelevant(said it himself)) for killing the target. He consider it a job, if the target deserves it or not is something he don't care about(might an opinion but at the end it's a job and it's his highest priority). He's cleaner at assassinations than Alta´r. There is no greater good(the Assassins Creed), it's not for some glorious purpose(free will, freedom, equality, liberty etc..), for him it's just a target it's just find, plan and kill. There is no philosophy(Assassins Creed), nor an act for a better future, it's just contacts and he is The Hitman. It what he do for a living, contracts on random people(involved in a plot or not). A job, nothing more nothing less, he is the best and he is going to do it and it ends with more $$$$ in his account.

ze_topazio
07-03-2014, 10:14 PM
lol noobs

Jexx21
07-03-2014, 10:17 PM
To much feels, less work. To much reasons(he consider reasons irrelevant(said it himself)) for killing the target. He consider it a job, if the target deserves it or not is something he don't care about(might an opinion but at the end it's a job and it's his highest priority). He's cleaner at assassinations than Alta´r. There is no greater good(the Assassins Creed), it's not for some glorious purpose(free will, freedom, equality, liberty etc..), for him it's just a target it's just find, plan and kill. There is no philosophy(Assassins Creed), nor an act for a better future, it's just contacts and he is The Hitman. It what he do for a living, contracts on random people(involved in a plot or not). A job, nothing more nothing less, he is the best and he is going to do it and it ends with more $$$$ in his account.

and he doesn't even do anything with his cash

so why does hitman do it, besides being a clone

Hans684
07-03-2014, 10:27 PM

It's what he is The best at, it's the only thing he can do. The cash, It's most likely spent on the gear, food, suits etc...

There might be a few inaccuracies but here is a link; http://hitman.wikia.com/wiki/Agent_47

Landruner
07-03-2014, 10:33 PM
I believe it will kill of of them without tailing them and do it with talent, brio and imagination- which is maybe it is what AC series Lacks since the two past games. (AC4 was the best pirates game ever, but the lamest Assassin;s game-play I have ever played so far, eben Velvet *** was better for this matter )

Calvarok
07-04-2014, 12:56 AM
oh, forgot to mention, more specifically related to the subject at hand: he'd probably be hired by Abstergo to take out all of the modern Assassins. And I think most of them would be pretty easy marks.

he'd probably not think much about them beyond their movement patterns.

LoyalACFan
07-04-2014, 02:30 AM
I believe it will kill of of them without tailing them and do it with talent, brio and imagination- which is maybe it is what AC series Lacks since the two past games. (AC4 was the best pirates game ever, but the lamest Assassin;s game-play I have ever played so far, eben Velvet *** was better for this matter )

I don't really think it's the last two games' fault. AC4 was objectively the stealthiest one yet. AC has always been an awesome adventure series, but a terrible assassin simulator. Stealth mechanics have always been primitive, even in the first game. I get that they were going for a social stealth concept rather than a traditonal LOS system, but it never quite panned out. Hopefully Unity delivers.

Ureh
07-04-2014, 02:33 AM

For moments like these:
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130618103838/hitman/images/thumb/8/84/The_Saints_approaching_Waikiki_Inn_disguised_as_nu ns.png/639px-The_Saints_approaching_Waikiki_Inn_disguised_as_nu ns.png

Cause you aren't a real assassin till you take on a few "nuns" armed with machine guns and rpgs. :p

itsamea-mario
07-04-2014, 08:03 AM
He'd reckon they were highly inefficient.

It's literally what he was born/made to do.
He did try and do other things, in Silent Assassin he'd pretty much retired and starting working on the grounds of a church, but he eventually got pulled back into the life, because that's just what he is.

And he spends the money on guns and suits.

Locopells
07-04-2014, 12:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsTuY32f6kw

steveeire
07-04-2014, 01:01 PM
Being honest Sam Fisher > Solid Snake > Big Boss > Agent 47 > Assassins.

roostersrule2
07-04-2014, 01:05 PM
Being honest Sam Fisher > Solid Snake > Big Boss > Agent 47 > Assassins.Lee Harvey Oswald > John Wilkes Booth > Christopher Waltz > Jar Jar Binks.

steveeire
07-04-2014, 01:24 PM
Lee Harvey Oswald > John Wilkes Booth > Christopher Waltz > Jar Jar Binks.

pls none of them can hold a candle to Jar Jar.

itsamea-mario
07-04-2014, 01:38 PM
Being honest Sam Fisher > Solid Snake > Big Boss > Agent 47 > Assassins.

I dno, Sam and Snake rely too much on pure stealth, as in sneaking, 47 often uses disguises and the like, he's also pretty much uncompromisable, given that he has practically no life besides being an assassin.

But based on pure skill, i suppose you might be right, though i'd say Snake was the better all round soldier.

steveeire
07-04-2014, 01:45 PM
I dno, Sam and Snake rely too much on pure stealth, as in sneaking, 47 often uses disguises and the like, he's also pretty much uncompromisable, given that he has practically no life besides being an assassin.

But based on pure skill, i suppose you might be right, though i'd say Snake was the better all round soldier.

In my my mind the stealthier you are the better you are, the only evidence that you where ever there should be that your target is dead.

itsamea-mario
07-04-2014, 01:49 PM
In my my mind the stealthier you are the better you are, the only evidence that you where ever there should be that your target is dead.

True, but realistically trying to use sam's method to infiltrate anywhere with an intermediate modern security system would be practically impossible.

Nobody knows the names of the best assassins.

ze_topazio
07-04-2014, 05:32 PM
This seems relevant.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2014/185/0/2/ezio_vs_agent_47_by_psihunter00-d7p6n53.jpg

ShoryukenMan
07-06-2014, 05:35 AM
It doesn't matter what he thinks!

'Cause, if ya smeeeellllllelelelel...