PDA

View Full Version : Character Customization Is Terrible!

king-hailz
07-01-2014, 07:37 PM
Ok so I just finished it, and was so excited to do it. However it was such a dissapointment, I know its early to tell but still... They dont give you any freedom with the colours. And if I like a hood it doesnt go with the upper body I chose from the front but does at the back.

I know its not the final version since a lot of the weapons arent there, but they dont really give you much of a choice.

I thought it was going to be like choose your hood and select a colour out of any and with the upper body I thought they would let ypu choose a different colour for the arms ans the gloves and the chest.

Every possible outfit so far isnt as good as ANY outfit before. I mean with the trousers there was one were I liked the trousers but didnt like the shoes... another were i liked the shoes but didnt like the possible colours for the trousers.

If this is how its going to be then id rather be able to choose out of outfits they have made and give us armor back.

P.S. Why the **** would they allow you to make him black or white im not racist at all... but WHAT.... im lost it doesnt make any sense at all... if he is black then his parents will have to be black... im so confused....

UNLESS this is just a hint to what we will get maybe customise him completely like change his hair and his nose and his eye colour and his hair... but i doubt that.... it will probably be like this...

I dont know why but this is the least hyped ive ever been for an AC game... and its not just because of this but for a lot of things... the truth is i love this series so much and want this game to be the best one... it has SOOOO many things that are positive... but the negatives are big things.... and thats mainly modern day and other things.... i dont know its just........... just........ idk...... :mad:

Shahkulu101
07-01-2014, 07:41 PM
I'd imagine you aren't customising Arno here just a male assassin. That's why you can choose his skin colour.

So I guess customisation is not that specific and different types of clothing are bundled together? Like you can't select trousers and shoes separately because all that counts as a 'lower body' option?

LoyalACFan
07-01-2014, 07:41 PM
Pretty sure this is just a PR thing, it doesn't reflect the actual gameplay. Because I know for a fact that in the game boots and trousers are separated. Some of the preorder/exclusive/whatever content lists boots and trousers as different things.

The face is probably just for the random Assassins whose faces will get superimposed over Arno's in co-op. Though it begs the question, if you change the color of their face, will the rest of the exposed skin be changed to match? Seems like a bit of a hassle for not much gain.

Assassin_M
07-01-2014, 07:45 PM
Pretty sure this is just a PR thing
Wow.....just wow

king-hailz
07-01-2014, 07:45 PM
Pretty sure this is just a PR thing, it doesn't reflect the actual gameplay. Because I know for a fact that in the game boots and trousers are separated. Some of the preorder/exclusive/whatever content lists boots and trousers as different things.

The face is probably just for the random Assassins whose faces will get superimposed over Arno's in co-op. Though it begs the question, if you change the color of their face, will the rest of the exposed skin be changed to match? Seems like a bit of a hassle for not much gain.

Well i dont think it will be very different... i am lretty sure it will be like this i mean if youve done it youll know it will basically be like this.

Assassin_M
07-01-2014, 07:51 PM
Well i dont think it will be very different... i am lretty sure it will be like this i mean if youve done it youll know it will basically be like this.
Did you read what he said at all??

LoyalACFan
07-01-2014, 07:52 PM
Wow.....just wow

... what did I say?

Assassin_M
07-01-2014, 07:54 PM
... what did I say?
it's not a jab at your comment, it's about how right you are...the ****storm is astonishing.

LoyalACFan
07-01-2014, 07:56 PM
it's not a jab at your comment, it's about how right you are...the ****storm is astonishing.

Oh, lol. I thought you were saying it was stupid to assume it was a PR thing :p

deskp
07-01-2014, 09:34 PM
Because I know for a fact that in the game boots and trousers are separated. Some of the preorder/exclusive/whatever content lists boots and trousers as different things.

Give me a source on that, so far everything we've seen has the pants and footwear connected in 1 piece from the preorders and unite rewards.

I am pretty sure you are wrong.

Locopells
07-02-2014, 01:02 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/896548-Customize-Arno!