PDA

View Full Version : Poss Stutter fix if you have an Alcatel Modem with Broadband

XyZspineZyX
08-14-2003, 04:27 PM
Just something that has been bugging me for months. Wasnt exactly a stutter more like a little hiccup every second when looking sideways at landscape or pulling nose round. Basically it turned out to be a prog running in background called dragdiag.exe which just seems to monitor the modem's status..... completely smooth now I stopped it loading at startup.

XyZspineZyX
08-14-2003, 04:27 PM
Just something that has been bugging me for months. Wasnt exactly a stutter more like a little hiccup every second when looking sideways at landscape or pulling nose round. Basically it turned out to be a prog running in background called dragdiag.exe which just seems to monitor the modem's status..... completely smooth now I stopped it loading at startup.

XyZspineZyX
08-14-2003, 04:42 PM
I have that, will have to turn it off, cheers!

XyZspineZyX
08-14-2003, 05:33 PM
bump

XyZspineZyX
08-14-2003, 06:45 PM
I have an Alcatel SpeedTouch home, but I don't have that prog running and have no problems with stutters in the game.
Seems useful though, so thanks for the info /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
08-14-2003, 09:45 PM
sorry to ask but has anyone got anymore info on dragdiag.exe as i am unable to find any info on this, and im not sure wether to turn it off or not !!!

the proggie is running and i do ocaasionally suffer stutter online, any help greatfully apreciated. Tsar78

XyZspineZyX
08-14-2003, 11:58 PM
As I said it just seems to monitor the status of the broadband modem and I have had no probs after unchecking the "start on start up box" .... if you click on the icon bottom right hand corner and deselect the box the prog does not start....