PDA

View Full Version : Will people die in Unity?

LieutenantRex
06-30-2014, 09:46 PM
I was just curious because in all the other games you've killed people.

steveeire
06-30-2014, 09:48 PM
Does a cow defecate in a field.

Shiggyz49
06-30-2014, 09:51 PM
I hope not. This has always been my least favorite feature in Assassin's Creed, I don't understand why the games have to be so violent. Perhaps a modification to a hidden blade will allow it do dispense candy and stuffed animails instead of death, I think that it would do wonders for Arno's character development if he was a pacifist. Imagine sneaking up on a Templar from a rooftop, taking a leap, and thinking you're about to end the man's life, but instead you fire Skittles into his mouth and a teddy bear into his arms. It might just be the spark that this dying series needs.

Moultonborough
06-30-2014, 09:54 PM
I hope not. This has always been my least favorite feature in Assassin's Creed, I don't understand why the games have to be so violent. Perhaps a modification to a hidden blade will allow it do dispense candy and stuffed animails instead of death, I think that it would do wonders for Arno's character development if he was a pacifist. Imagine sneaking up on a Templar from a rooftop, making a leap, and thinking you're about to end the man's life, but instead you fire Skittles into his mouth and a teddy bear into his arms. It might just be the spark that this dying series needs.

LOL. Would make a good skittles/ Assassins Creed ad.

Farlander1991
06-30-2014, 09:55 PM
Nope. The game is called Unity because all people Unite in peace and love and don't kill each other at all anymore.

steveeire
06-30-2014, 09:57 PM
Roll on Assassins Creed: flower power set during Woodstock.

Aphex_Tim
06-30-2014, 09:59 PM
In the end they'll all sit around a giant campfire, singing ***bayah.

Edit: Okay, why the cr*p is that censored?

Dag_B
06-30-2014, 09:59 PM
Pushing people from roofs actually ends in bungee jumping.

Weeeeeeeeeeee! :o

GunnerGalactico
06-30-2014, 10:00 PM

Oh yes, there will be blood.

Aphex_Tim
06-30-2014, 10:01 PM

I drink your milkshake!!

Shahkulu101
06-30-2014, 10:02 PM

http://www.51allout.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/sarcasm-detector.jpg

Farlander1991
06-30-2014, 10:02 PM
I drink your milkshake!!

Despite its critical acclaim, I was bored to death with that movie, but the milkshake scene was awesome.

steveeire
06-30-2014, 10:03 PM
I drink your milkshake!!

it will bring all the boys to the yard first.

ShoryukenMan
06-30-2014, 10:03 PM
We are playing as ourselves. We will die!

SixKeys
06-30-2014, 10:06 PM
In the end they'll all sit around a giant campfire, singing ***bayah.

Edit: Okay, why the cr*p is that censored?

LMAO, Cumbayah. :D

(It's actually spelled ***bayah.)

Edit: Wait, the C word isn't censored but the K spelling is? Loooool

Aphex_Tim
06-30-2014, 10:10 PM
Right? :p

king-hailz
07-01-2014, 12:07 AM
Does a bear sh*t in the woods!

king-hailz
07-01-2014, 12:08 AM
LMAO, Cumbayah. :D

(It's actually spelled ***bayah.)

Edit: Wait, the C word isn't censored but the K spelling is? Loooool

Lol this shiz is KRAZY!!!

guardian_titan
07-01-2014, 12:11 AM
It's the French Revolution, considered to be one of the bloodiest revolutions in history. People aren't going to skip through the streets tossing daisies and singing about rainbows. >_> The streets were bathed in blood from the number killed even before the guillotine was invented. Expect for it to be raining blood and heads to be rolling.

Thinking the French Revolution is sunshine and rainbows is like thinking Hitler was throwing parties with the Jews during WWII. He wasn't killing them in gas chambers or having them shot with guns or blown up with grenades, etc or starved to death or experimented on in cruel and sadist manners. They were dying from happiness. >_> People kept requesting one of the bloodiest periods in history so if you don't like it, blame those who requested it.

Personally, I'm on the fence for the game just because I hate first person and I'm not a fan of co-op/multiplayer. Not sure I'll buy it, but that'll depend how far of a departure it is from the Desmond related games given that Arno isn't a Desmond ancestor apparently. If it's not a massive departure from the previous games in setup, then I might buy it .... when it's 75% off.

Ureh
07-01-2014, 12:46 AM
No, because the Animus replays memories so everyone is already dead. As for MD, not sure. But since we'll being playing as ourselves, probably not.

dxsxhxcx
07-01-2014, 03:17 AM
Nope. The game is called Unity because all people Unite in peace and love and don't kill each other at all anymore.

you're wrong Farlander, this will be the theme of AC: Woodstock...

AC: Unity will follow the premise of this movie but during the french revolution instead of the modern days, the man will be an Assassin and the woman will be the Grand Master of the Templar Order
http://www.school-sites.org/sacredheartcollege/SHC18/mr-and-mrs-smith-webphoto.gif

JustPlainQuirky
07-01-2014, 03:19 AM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9e6r6rgHy1rrdwdy.gif

YOU CAN KILL PEOPLE IN ASSASSIN'S CREED?!?!

LoyalACFan
07-01-2014, 03:23 AM
There will be blood, and our new weapon will be the Hidden Bowling Pin

Dag_B
07-01-2014, 12:18 PM
No, because the Animus replays memories so everyone is already dead.
Touché!