PDA

View Full Version : Unity should have been 2 cities: Paris and Vienna

Radman500
06-29-2014, 06:03 AM
i feel like Ubisoft has a miss opportunity with Unity.

Arno being of French and Austrian heritage.. they should of had 2 cities in the game

Paris of course, and Vienna

even if Vienna isn't connected to the French Revolution

Vienna was THE cultural center of Europe in the 18th century, more so then Paris or any other European city... it would of been a nice contrast from Paris.. and have 2 amazing cities in one game

Radman500
06-29-2014, 06:06 AM
naaaah

would have preferred Versailles and London as secondary options.

Vienna would of bee more awsome, it was pretty much considered THE cultural heart of Europe for centuries

JustPlainQuirky
06-29-2014, 06:08 AM
Deleted my post because I forgot about my basic geography.

wvstolzing
06-29-2014, 07:05 AM
What's the origin of this 'would OF been', 'should OF been' usage?

It baffles my mind; so absurd....

Wolfmeister1010
06-29-2014, 07:37 AM
WHY. WONT. YOU. STOP.

Can we please just stop responding and posting in his threads? I will stop if you all do too.

Shahkulu101
06-29-2014, 07:39 AM
There's nothing wrong with this thread IMO...

Wolfmeister1010
06-29-2014, 07:44 AM
There is already a thread discussing Arno's Austrian heritage..INTERESTINGLY ENOUGH...ALSO CREATED BY RADMAN

Aphex_Tim
06-29-2014, 08:32 AM
Deleted my post because I forgot about my basic geography.

Wait, you can delete posts?
My life is a lie.

steveeire
06-29-2014, 09:21 AM
Did anyone ever say theres only one city?

king-hailz
06-29-2014, 09:34 AM
I dont think this will happen... HOWEVER Vienna is a beautiful city... is there any specific period in history that would be great for an AC game!

SHADOWGARVIN
06-29-2014, 09:55 AM
There is already a thread discussing Arno's Austrian heritage..INTERESTINGLY ENOUGH...ALSO CREATED BY RADMAN

Clearly Radman is from Austria, or he is obsessed with the country.

pacmanate
06-29-2014, 11:30 AM
I want to go to Australia and ride Dingos into the sunset and hide in Kangaroo pouches for social stealth but that's not happening either.

roostersrule2
06-29-2014, 04:03 PM
I want to go to Australia and ride Dingos into the sunset and hide in Kangaroo pouches for social stealth but that's not happening either.oi mate, struth aye, we don't git a strayin game in the nixt decade well then fair ****um youbeesoft are corrupt.

Not me though, I Leaves Guillotinemo am great for the company.

Jackburns14
06-29-2014, 05:37 PM
i feel like Ubisoft has a miss opportunity with Unity.

Arno being of French and Austrian heritage.. they should of had 2 cities in the game

Paris of course, and Vienna

even if Vienna isn't connected to the French Revolution

Vienna was THE cultural center of Europe in the 18th century, more so then Paris or any other European city... it would of been a nice contrast from Paris.. and have 2 amazing cities in one game

that may be but this game is set in the French Revolution and Arno is from France. His mother is from Austria, if we were playing as his mother it would make sense but it does not here. Besides, what would be going on in Vienna that would cause Arno to travel there? Nothing really happened there that was connected to the French Revolution as far as I know. There has to be a reason to be in these cities and Ubisoft is not going to waste time creating a city that has no real purpose other than to be a '' nice contrast to Paris'' even if it was the ''cultural center of 18th century Europe''. There just isn't any story there in the context of the French Revolution. However, at the time of the revolution, Austria was at war with France trying to put Louis XVI back in power. If there is a sequel to AC Unity we will likely be involved with Napoleon and his career after the revolution. In this scenario Vienna would be an excellent place to set the game, with the inclusion of a few more cities.

pacmanate
06-29-2014, 06:06 PM
oi mate, struth aye, we don't git a strayin game in the nixt decade well then fair ****um youbeesoft are corrupt.

Not me though, I Leaves Guillotinemo am great for the company.

u wot blud?

GunnerGalactico
06-29-2014, 08:39 PM
I don't really have problem with Paris and Vienna, but they are from two different countries and you would have to cross through Switzerland to get to Austria. It would have made sense to visit other cities in France like: Marseille, Lyon or Lille.

Wolfmeister1010
06-29-2014, 08:44 PM
That auatralia thing reminds me of that one pissed off guy that came here a few times. Remember him? He was so angry because there weren't any AC games in Australia.

"Give me ONE REASON why AC in the Italian Renaissance is more exciting than an AC game in Sydney!" And then would ignore everyone who replied to him with valid reasons.

Did he turn out to be a troll in the end? I don't remember.

roostersrule2
06-29-2014, 08:47 PM
That auatralia thing reminds me of that one pissed off guy that came here a few times. Remember him? He was so angry because there weren't any AC games in Australia.

"Give me ONE REASON why AC in the Italian Renaissance is more exciting than an AC game in Sydney!" And then would ignore everyone who replied to him with valid reasons.

Did he turn out to be a troll in the end? I don't remember.Hahaha that guy.

He was so persistent. He was more committed to his cause then any of the assassins.

steveeire
06-29-2014, 09:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5U-NHTW2-Ps&feature=kp