PDA

View Full Version : Uplay cloud sync!!

saadfmk
06-29-2014, 04:52 AM
So I log on to play AC4 today, after a few months and I find out that my save data is gone. This has gone too far. I have purchased too many games from ubisoft at full price and ended getting screwed over by their bs software. I was 50% done the game and now I have to start over. This wouldn't be as upsetting if the same thing hadn't happened to Splinter Cell Blacklist a couple months ago. I was 75% finished Blacklist. I decide to play and figure out that uplay deleted my save file. Ubisoft should have won the "worst company in america award"... Lost several hours of gameplay...... Why can you be smart like EA and ask the user which save file to use rather than deleting it without our permission! Never buying a game from ubisoft at full price agian. My mistake for buying watchdogs....

YazX_
06-30-2014, 11:55 PM
AC4 cloud sync support has been taken down since long time ago (couple of months after release), so whatever deleted/removed/replaced your saves is not related to cloud sync as its not functioning at all.

playlisting
07-01-2014, 12:43 AM
Disable cloud sync altogether until it's stable. It's much safer to store the saves locally :)