PDA

View Full Version : All these paint jobs my marauders gettin no wonder it's slow as ****!

LinkinJon-TFG
06-29-2014, 12:33 AM
Do we have an ETA on this next update (not that you have ever given one after all the previous requests regarding the updates) but no reason to not keep asking right?
I have unlocked I think 5 new tracks on slot machine I have only gained 1 because if the bronco skin glitch and the clothes. My marauders had about 5-7 new paint jobs plus I would be nice to not keep getting impossible slot machine missions to with the phantom.

Also are players going to get some kind of compensation regarding wasted gems on the slot machine?

B8ZZ
06-29-2014, 07:25 PM
I get the stupid paint job every day. I haven't got any tracks from the Slot yet, just proves how much QA testing they do...

LinkinJon-TFG
06-30-2014, 12:25 AM
I get the stupid paint job every day. I haven't got any tracks from the Slot yet, just proves how much QA testing they do...

I actually was thinking the same thing as i got it for the 3rd day in a row, think its about 5 time i have actually got the item with one track and clothing taking up the rest of the days, from what i have read on here buying the skin will not stop it appearing.

guess we can just hope the next FIX (they ain't updates anymore really just Fixes that kind of fix things they broke in the previous FIX with occasional features added in ( i use features very loosely) drops sometime next week or very soon.

newrider14
07-01-2014, 09:01 AM
Hi,

The fix for this will be available in next update.

Thanks!