PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 2 - Ubisoft Game Launcher error 2

FreyMaaGames
06-28-2014, 05:39 PM
Hello, I have a problem with playing Assassin's Creed second I bought the game on Steam and installed it. Installing the game for about the fifth time, but I'm always says that DirectX is installed, it takes about 1-3 hours, but after completing it throws an error, Ubisoft Game Launcher not found error and a second game I tried to uninstall and reinstall but it did not help. I was looking on the computer in the disk folder Ubisoft Game Launcher folder Ubisoft, but I could not find it - just not there. Please help, I do not know what to do.

YazX_
06-28-2014, 05:47 PM
download and install UPlay from www.uplay.com, then run steam or UPlay as admin before launching the game.

FreyMaaGames
06-28-2014, 06:00 PM
download and install UPlay from www.uplay.com, then run steam or UPlay as admin before launching the game.

That's what I did, but I popped a table where it says "Uplay is now launching Steam. Your game will start Within That application." plus my pops STEAM table, where it says the name of the game and the key, click on the "Play", but again I install DirectX starts and goes all over.

Mr_Shade
06-28-2014, 06:07 PM
I would contact support: www.support.ubi.com - and tell ten what you have done so far.