PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft, I just want my money back!

Brokencarr00t11
06-27-2014, 10:48 PM
Alright , bought AC 3 today! I was hoping to enjoy the game , but what i see is massive fps drop when i enter the city , unplayable! I was reasearching on internet for fix but nothing helped. I have a PC that can run Battlefield 4 , Crysis 3 and many others demanding games on ultra high without breaking a sweat. Also ive seen that other people having this issue too on even stronger machines. So pitty of you that you couldnt deliver FPS fix patch even if game is out 2 years, but thats you , worst publisher. Not to mention other bad optimized games like Watch dogs , revelation and so on... Never mind , just give me my money back , you can take out AC 3 from my account. Thanks!

OverlordMike
06-30-2014, 03:19 AM
just lol man. i get a constant 100+ fps with everything on max besides psyx on my crappy card (gtx 760).

the only way its on ubis end is either A: you have vsync turned on (since the game with vsync caps you at 30 fps) or B: you have psyx on which is known to take more resources than it should in this game (which according to ubi is nvidias fault)

Anykeyer
06-30-2014, 08:14 AM
LOL I want to see your beasty PC specs. Because I have 60 in AC3 everywhere.

playlisting
06-30-2014, 05:45 PM
Alright , bought AC 3 today! I was hoping to enjoy the game , but what i see is massive fps drop when i enter the city , unplayable! I was reasearching on internet for fix but nothing helped. I have a PC that can run Battlefield 4 , Crysis 3 and many others demanding games on ultra high without breaking a sweat. Also ive seen that other people having this issue too on even stronger machines. So pitty of you that you couldnt deliver FPS fix patch even if game is out 2 years, but thats you , worst publisher. Not to mention other bad optimized games like Watch dogs , revelation and so on... Never mind , just give me my money back , you can take out AC 3 from my account. Thanks!

AC III isn't that badly optimised at all now. Have you installed all the patches? Make sure you have Uplay set to online. I was playing AC III recently and with V-Sync through the NCP I never dropped below 60 once on all settings high with TXAA 2X. Also, what are your specs?

rrmartinezdl
07-01-2014, 04:29 AM
i call ******** on this, i have an i5 4670 overclocked to 4.0ghz and a gtx 760 acx SC. and i get massive drops from 70 to 35 in boston.

post screenshots in boston or a video.

Anykeyer
07-01-2014, 05:58 AM
You sure your CPU isnt overheating? 35 sounds way too low unless you run it in very high resolutions.