PDA

View Full Version : here's the thing...

rogueIkon
06-27-2014, 08:06 AM
when you make a game as awesome as Ghost recon 3 but dont put in it a 'save anytime' option then no matter how great looking the game is, how engrossing the story line,it simply becomes UNPLAYABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have ruined this game with the insistence of having to GO BACK OVER the SAME thing for the 400th time!!!!!!!!!!! Ruined it completely, I will be uninstalling GR3 and not buying the next game that comes out, if it doesn;t have a save anytime feature!

Even worse than having to go over the same thing, as in the game itself self, is having to sit and watch the SAME cut scene OVER AND OVER is the worst decision I have ever seen made in a game.

MASSIVELY UNPLAYABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VERY DISAPPOINTED

GiveMeTactical
07-08-2014, 07:15 PM
I hear what you are saying but, unfortunately for all of us... this is by Design.

This way they can be as lazy as they want because by doing that, fanbois and casual gamers will feel that the game is long when in fact it would be about 1 hour long had it not be for that marketing technology.

I don't know if you went through their Hardcode mode, where all they did was deactivate the active cammo so now it is extremely hard to pass on some places but truth is, the enemy ai is the same, the scripted places are the same, nothing change at all so if you know where the scripted ghost lines are, you also know how to anticipate the 25 enemies appearing and coming at you.

Again, this is not only done by UBI, even though they are by far the worst of the bunch, but pretty much all of the shooter games are doing this now... the issue is that the fanbois and casual gamers keep buying sight unseen, nagging that this will be the last game they buy from Ubi only to comeback tomorrow when the next flavor of the month appears.

UBI can not loose nor they will change their ways until WE change our habits