PDA

View Full Version : Join Plastic Thunder! [My crew for PC]

KamiDolphin
06-25-2014, 03:41 PM
Plastic Thunder! Lil Plastic Death Machines from Hell!
Hey, Im the KamikazeeDolphin and I want to start my crew called Plastic Thunder! This Crew will be the most dangerous Plastic Machines on the road. To be in this Crew, you gotta have a PC, and you gotta be ready to follow me into the stupidest things ever. Thats right, we race, cause chaos, and just look cool doing both. Im so ready for this game, are you? Join me when beta comes out for PC! We will be the first crew to step tire on these roads, and the last ones standing after the 8 hour bloodbath, when this game starts! (Lets be honest, when we roll in, I personally just want to see what everything looks like, race a few people, and see the amazing landscape. But there will be hundreds of people destroying each other. So if we roll as a Crew, we wont be attacked that often.) Apply below with your Username, Password and Social Security number, Credit Car info, and such and such. But really, just say Who you are, Where your from, and Why you want to be in the Thunder!
P.S. I may seem to be a joker, but I balance Seriousness with Leadership.
P.S.S. I am not really going to be a dictator leader. Everybody has a say in this crew. I just represent us as a whole. We are all equal in this crew.

Psycho_Yuri
07-10-2014, 05:58 PM
I will join it because I am a follower and I love dictators

KamiDolphin
07-10-2014, 08:21 PM
I will join it because I am a follower and I love dictators

Hey uhh, This is kinda dead. You should join my other crew. We are much larger.