PDA

View Full Version : One question will make me garenteed to buy the game

Vern_151
06-25-2014, 01:35 AM
First of all does anyone remember NFS underground 2? which in my opinion is the best street racing game of all time! Well I would like to know if the customizations for the cars are similar to NFS underground 2 by this I mean the there are hundreds of different parts that you can customize and add to your car to change the appearance, along with how in depth you can go as in terms of increasing your cars performance.

Sipylos_HUN
06-26-2014, 10:27 PM
As I followed E3 happenings, one word hit my ears, " 80% of the roads are offroad." For me that is not reassuring at all that only 20% of the roads are asphalt. There was no mention on any waypoint system nor about that i can challenge only one man on the road. Anyone knows about these issues anything more? Thx.

DeceitfulFox
06-27-2014, 10:24 AM
The quote was '80% of the map is offroad'. If you look at the real world, 95% of the world is not a road. Don't worry about it, there are plenty of roads.

RighteousRicard
06-27-2014, 03:04 PM
yup, lots of roads and highways to drive and compete on, ^_^

Sipylos_HUN
06-27-2014, 09:49 PM
Thx for the answer. I hope you'll be right on that.

iM3GTR
08-18-2014, 04:01 PM
The quote was '80% of the map is offroad'. If you look at the real world, 95% of the world is not a road. Don't worry about it, there are plenty of roads.

95% including the oceans?

Exxoc
08-18-2014, 05:22 PM
There weren't many parts to choose from, but I'm sure that's just a limitation of the beta. The Street spec of the 370z had 3 front and rear bumpers and 3 different spoilers if I recall correct to name a few. So there wasn't much you could do with it at the time. Most of the vinyls were apparently not compatible with the car either, but again, beta. Not all content would be available.

There were however a truckload of rims, hundreds of the buggers!

mayka79
09-01-2014, 02:46 AM
The problem is that there are NO aftermarket brands....
Yes, there's a lot of different parts to exchange, but no brand names.

In my opinion, that's a disaster. Next-Gen racing game and no brand names in a racing game ...Come on. No Sparco, Injen, Seibon, Ruff, Enkei...etc. Parts looks good, but no licensing or no association to brand names.

A game of that proportion and I think it's missing a lot of details. Besides graphics and the scale of the map, this is a normal racing game at this point. But don't get me wrong, the potential is huge and it's fun to drive around. There just nothing new to nitro and racing is this game.

Pushing the limits is what I expect from The Crew, nothing less.
The "WOW" factor is not quite yet there....

MaXiiczek
09-05-2014, 08:36 AM
There weren't many parts to choose from, but I'm sure that's just a limitation of the beta. The Street spec of the 370z had 3 front and rear bumpers and 3 different spoilers if I recall correct to name a few.!

well even if it wouldn't be because of beta, it's called progress... you can't expect much on level 10, compare it to any MMO RPG