PDA

View Full Version : Really annoying bug making AC4 unplayable. Help NEEDED!

xJellyBeans
06-24-2014, 11:54 PM
Ive recently come back to playing AC4 after my previous save file corrupt before being able to complete the game (This annoyed me a lot!). Anyway upon starting the game the menu is constantly going upwards like i am pushing my mouse up to select a menu. It does this when i use my mouse and keyboard or my Xbox one controller. Ive reset the game multiple times and also checked the Intergrity of the files to have no good result. I resorted to re-installing the game. Still nothing. I am open to any ideas

Specs (If needed) :
i5 4670K
8GB Corsair RAM
GTX 770 SC 4GB

ipolite64
06-25-2014, 04:42 PM
hi!
we have the same bug, do you find a solution? thk

Mr_Shade
06-25-2014, 05:22 PM
Hi Guys,

Please make sure you are in contact with support:

www.support.ubi.com

if you are both using the Xbox One controller - it's possible that a driver issue is causing it - or - your sticks have a thing called 'drift' - where it's slightly off centre causing the game to think you are pressing it.. - if you unplug the pad - does it stop?

Remember to make sure to say to support you are using the Xbox One pad - since it maybe important!

ipolite64
06-25-2014, 07:35 PM
i'm on pc: but the bug is also here with keyboard and with xbox pad! (sorry for my english, i'm a french guy!)

xJellyBeans
06-25-2014, 08:23 PM
Hi Guys,

Please make sure you are in contact with support:

www.support.ubi.com

if you are both using the Xbox One controller - it's possible that a driver issue is causing it - or - your sticks have a thing called 'drift' - where it's slightly off centre causing the game to think you are pressing it.. - if you unplug the pad - does it stop?

Remember to make sure to say to support you are using the Xbox One pad - since it maybe important!

My sticks are fine its a new pad. When using the mouse and keyboard it does the same but i can't move my character or look around it just constantly looks up. When navagating the menu it will go to where my mouse is aimed at the shoot up to the top. Its now working when ive tried with both pad and keyboard. I had to re-install my windows 7 for it. Guess i now have to start AGAIN.