PDA

View Full Version : "A Strange entity will be encouraging the Revolution to reach its objective"? video

Radman500
06-24-2014, 04:54 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN0P_S-yxhk

Assassins Creed Universe youtube channel, go to 4:12...

they mention Juno or possibly Eve could be behind the revolution or at least the symbol of one of them...

i don't remember Ubi mentioning anything like this so i wonder where they got this info

I could see Juno putting her hands in this, seeing as she pretty much manipulated the whole Assassin-Templar war......

Eve though? possibly

thoughts?

AdamPearce
06-24-2014, 05:59 AM
I'll ask White24 for you if you want.

Layytez
06-24-2014, 07:34 AM
Anything Revolutionary wise has Eve written all over it. Don't think Juno gives two ****s about peoples well being. If it's Juno they would have outright said it since before ACIV came out we were told Juno wasn't strong enough. It's either Eve or someone else although it would be interesting if it's Eve since she isn't full First Civ dna.

RinoTheBouncer
06-24-2014, 08:36 AM
That would be pretty interesting. Anything First Civ. or Modern Day in AC interests me more than anything.

Radman500
06-24-2014, 12:35 PM
could Eve still be alive

Locopells
06-24-2014, 05:05 PM
Probably not literally, but maybe something like the Prophecy Disc in ACIII:L.

Megas_Doux
06-24-2014, 05:11 PM
I have been theorizing that for a while, after all, some of the most "hardcore" jacobins became HEAVILY obsessed with the idea of a new state religion called the Cult of reason and its GODDESS, could that be Juno????

Radman500
06-24-2014, 05:16 PM
I have been theorizing that for a while, after all, some of the most "hardcore" jacobins became HEAVILY obsessed with the idea of a new state religion called the Cult of reason and its GODDESS, could that be Juno????
interesting....it could be either Eve or Juno through the prophecy discs

wvstolzing
06-24-2014, 05:16 PM
could Eve still be alive

There's a descendant of hers, leading the people:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19784797/1280px-Eug%C3%A8ne_Delacroix_-_La_libert%C3%A9_guidant_le_peuple.jpg

Doesn't seem to be that 'strange' an 'entity', though.

Radman500
06-24-2014, 05:18 PM
There's a descendant of hers, leading the people:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19784797/1280px-Eugène_Delacroix_-_La_liberté_guidant_le_peuple.jpg

Doesn't seem to be that 'strange' an 'entity', though.
it could be either Eve or Juno

Eve through a prophecy disc, or like someone mentioned, the cult of reason the jacobins and the goddess being Juno

Radman500
06-24-2014, 05:20 PM
but the Cult of Reason didn't have a goddess did it?

what about the Cult of the Supreme Being

Megas_Doux
06-24-2014, 06:13 PM
interesting....it could be either Eve or Juno through the prophecy discs

Considering that the period is called the terror and then the GREAT terror, I would say Juno suits more....

Radman500
06-24-2014, 06:20 PM
Considering that the period is called the terror and then the GREAT terror, I would say Juno suits more....
interesting

Radman500
06-24-2014, 06:56 PM
Juno being involved with the French Revolution would make sense, seeing its already been revealed that she pretty much manipulated the Assassin-Templar war the whole time

Layytez
06-24-2014, 07:08 PM
Juno being involved with the French Revolution would make sense, seeing its already been revealed that she pretty much manipulated the Assassin-Templar war the whole time
Unless she benefitted from the Revolution I don't think she would be involved just for the sake of it being Assassin Vs Templar.

Radman500
06-24-2014, 09:37 PM
Unless she benefitted from the Revolution I don't think she would be involved just for the sake of it being Assassin Vs Templar.
good point, maybe there is something in it for her

Layytez
06-24-2014, 09:40 PM
good point, maybe there is something in it for her
Most likely another artefact she needs in order for her to gain strength in the present day.

marvelfannumber
06-24-2014, 10:17 PM

Actually the Cult of Reason had no God or Godess, it was merely a religion based on justice and reason. Their only idol I suppose was Lady Liberty who replaced statues of Mary in several churches.

"The Cult of Reason was explicitly anthropocentric. Its goal was the perfection of mankind through the attainment of Truth and Liberty, and its guiding principle to this goal was the exercise of the human faculty of Reason. In the manner of conventional religion, it encouraged acts of congregational worship and devotional displays to the ideal of Reason."

What I believe you are looking for is the Cult of The Supreme Being, which was wierd and did not last too long at all:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cult_of_the_Supreme_Being

Moultonborough
06-24-2014, 10:21 PM
Most likely another artefact she needs in order for her to gain strength in the present day.

If it's a artifact the only one in Paris I can think of is the one talked about in a "subject Zero" recording. It was in some tower I think....don't recall the actual name however.

Megas_Doux
06-24-2014, 10:48 PM
Actually the Cult of Reason had no God or Godess, it was merely a religion based on justice and reason. Their only idol I suppose was Lady Liberty who replaced statues of Mary in several churches.

"The Cult of Reason was explicitly anthropocentric. Its goal was the perfection of mankind through the attainment of Truth and Liberty, and its guiding principle to this goal was the exercise of the human faculty of Reason. In the manner of conventional religion, it encouraged acts of congregational worship and devotional displays to the ideal of Reason."

What I believe you are looking for is the Cult of The Supreme Being, which was wierd and did not last too long at all:

My bad, tend to confuse both, thanks!!!!!

"My" theory stays the same though, Juno could be behind the madness of the Great Terror.

Radman500
06-24-2014, 11:54 PM
what artifact

Radman500
06-25-2014, 12:57 AM
maybe she is behind the reign of terror, the jacobins, and robespierre

Layytez
06-25-2014, 02:56 AM
what artifact

In ACIV she said she needs to collect more artefacts and samples before she can get into a human body.

RinoTheBouncer
06-25-2014, 08:24 AM
Well there’s Eve, there’s Juno, and there’s Joan of Arc. Yes I’m well aware that Joan of Arc lived way before the French Revolution but she could be some sort of Inspiration or a cipher to Eve’s message. Maybe she, the Sword of Eden and maybe some prophecy disk are somehow linked together in some way.

Radman500
06-25-2014, 05:36 PM
Well there’s Eve, there’s Juno, and there’s Joan of Arc. Yes I’m well aware that Joan of Arc lived way before the French Revolution but she could be some sort of Inspiration or a cipher to Eve’s message. Maybe she, the Sword of Eden and maybe some prophecy disk are somehow linked together in some way.
interesting..... i hope to see some other pieces of eden that are not apples in unity

wvstolzing
06-25-2014, 05:38 PM

I'm sure Joan of Arc and the Sword will have *something* to do with ACU's plot.

Radman500
06-25-2014, 05:55 PM
I'm sure Joan of Arc and the Sword will have *something* to do with ACU's plot.

can someone give me some details on the Sword of Eden, obviously its a POE but what was its ability

Locopells
06-25-2014, 06:00 PM
No one knows, it's only been mentioned in S16 Glyphs as far as I can remember.

Reptilis91
06-25-2014, 06:20 PM
Remember the sticky note
The NEW ORDER is a disease and JUNO - MAY SHE GUIDE US INTO THE GRAY - will be our cure. Remember this remember that it was in the 18th century slipping into the next that the sickness took hold and men began to believe they were apart and individual of the ORIGINAL PLAN. Men shunned the PLAN called us slaves when we were only fulfilling our duty...

Radman500
06-25-2014, 07:01 PM
Remember the sticky note
The NEW ORDER is a disease and JUNO - MAY SHE GUIDE US INTO THE GRAY - will be our cure. Remember this remember that it was in the 18th century slipping into the next that the sickness took hold and men began to believe they were apart and individual of the ORIGINAL PLAN. Men shunned the PLAN called us slaves when we were only fulfilling our duty...

nice find...this could mean there will be a Juno cult in Unity...

Mr_Shade
06-25-2014, 07:11 PM
ooooh

Radman500
06-25-2014, 07:38 PM
ooooh
it is really interesting.

ThiagoRichter
06-25-2014, 08:42 PM
That would be pretty interesting. Anything First Civ. or Modern Day in AC interests me more than anything.
This.

Radman500
06-25-2014, 09:47 PM
this.
here here

Radman500
06-25-2014, 10:24 PM
on the wiki.. there were multiple sword of edens just like there were multiple apples, crystal skulls etc.

Joan of Arc had 1 but was killed by the templars to take the sword for themselves

so i suspect the french templars have it during the revolution and it might be an important in unity

maybe we can use it and unlock it as a weapon
that would be sick

king-hailz
06-25-2014, 10:48 PM

Well Robespierre was in the cult of supreme being! The supreme being, being Juno! It could be... he wanted this cult to be the new religion of france! Also the following of this cult was stopped after he was killed!

So the story of ACU could be Arno stopping Juno by stopping Robespierre who could be like a spokesmen for Juno!

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cult_of_the_Supreme_Being

Radman500
06-25-2014, 10:57 PM
Well Robespierre was in the cult of supreme being! The supreme being, being Juno! It could be... he wanted this cult to be the new religion of france! Also the following of this cult was stopped after he was killed!

So the story of ACU could be Arno stopping Juno by stopping Robespierre who could be like a spokesmen for Juno!

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cult_of_the_Supreme_Being

it fits in with the story, because it was already revealed that Juno pretty much single-handily manipulated the Assassins and Templars and their "war" the whole time

wvstolzing
06-25-2014, 11:17 PM
What if Robespierre was a Sage?

... and his 'going mad' would be the FC-memories taking over.

Radman500
06-25-2014, 11:25 PM
What if Robespierre was a Sage?

... and his 'going mad' would be the FC-memories taking over.

i dont think ubisoft would repeat the "sage" storyline in Unity since they already did it in Black Flag

a sage could be a supporting character in unity, but i doubt its a major plot point like it was in black flag

Megas_Doux
06-25-2014, 11:57 PM

May be......

Radman500
06-26-2014, 12:49 AM

May be......

shyt...this game is going to be the best assassins creed of all time

i just cant stop thinking about this

roostersrule2
06-26-2014, 11:53 AM
I think AC would be better if the whole Juno plot ended, I wouldn't even care if they killed it off with no closure.

Radman500
06-26-2014, 03:32 PM
I think AC would be better if the whole Juno plot ended, I wouldn't even care if they killed it off with no closure.

rather you like it or not... The First Civilization, The Pieces of Eden (along with the modern day stuff) is an intergral part of the Assassins Creed Universe..its been ingrained in the all the games since...Ubisoft can not just "drop it"....... so many people do want to see a closure to the Juno plot...

the FC and the POE are established to deep in the AC Universe....Ubisoft wil not and cannot drop it without making everything worse

simple as that

i do think we will get some juno development in unity

HeedfulMass4856
06-26-2014, 05:19 PM
I'm going with Juno. Eve is long dead.