PDA

View Full Version : AC3 and AC4 - Steam DLC

DeviL-In714
06-23-2014, 08:14 PM
Just picked up all the games from the Summer Sale on Steam, and all the DLC. However, my Season Pass code doesn't seem to be functioning in Steam for the tyranny of King Washington DLC (I never played it on console) and on AC4 the Death Vessel/Crusader+Florentine Pack is missing, and I don't see a place to input any codes in the menu. I tried to do it in Uplay, but it says all keys are invalid.

Anykeyer
06-24-2014, 06:15 AM
For AC3 you should do it in game's main manu. For AC4 in Uplay.

DeviL-In714
06-24-2014, 02:43 PM
Nay, that didn't work. I tried that. Luckily, i did find an answer, thanks in no small part to some dumb luck. Apparently, one must go to the Multiplayer section of AC4 to redeem the codes.

With AC3, it tells me the code was redeemed, but I am unable to access the Tyranny DLC. Tried putting my Season Pass code again, and it told me it was already redeemed. When I try to Redeem Code in AC3's Multiplayer, I keep getting "Assassin's Creed III Service is unavailable." There is no Steam Support for this, and all Ubi FAQ's lead either to dead links or things that fail continuously. I'd like to access that which I paid for.

YazX_
06-24-2014, 03:08 PM
Nay, that didn't work. I tried that. Luckily, i did find an answer, thanks in no small part to some dumb luck. Apparently, one must go to the Multiplayer section of AC4 to redeem the codes.

With AC3, it tells me the code was redeemed, but I am unable to access the Tyranny DLC. Tried putting my Season Pass code again, and it told me it was already redeemed. When I try to Redeem Code in AC3's Multiplayer, I keep getting "Assassin's Creed III Service is unavailable." There is no Steam Support for this, and all Ubi FAQ's lead either to dead links or things that fail continuously. I'd like to access that which I paid for.

Please contact support, the link is in my sign.

DukeMcFishy
06-30-2014, 04:09 AM
Yeah. A couple of hours ago I bought the AC3 season pass on Steam aswell but when I want to redeem it in the ingame menu it says: "Assassins Creed 3 server is not available at this time, try again later" or something similair. I guess I just have to wait until those servers are back up again?

When I start the game it can connect to the Ubisoft server just fine after the Assassin's Creed logo, so I find this a bit odd.

Edit: I found out what I did wrong. I tried to redeem my code in the wrong place. It works now. The season pass needs to be redeemed under the "Extra" menu. :o

I'm a happy camper now.