PDA

View Full Version : Is this enough? or you want more?

MaTiSpOrT
06-23-2014, 06:12 PM
Since all my Frontier videos have more than 1.000 rep I made this... And I demand a minimum of 140 gems, here you have the prove:
Edit: this is from iOS, but also happened few times on Android.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q66n4UgoO5I

Mandrake2007
06-23-2014, 08:03 PM
Doing the same thing over and over but expecting different results?

I believe Vaas has something to say about this!

MaTiSpOrT
06-23-2014, 08:32 PM

^^ Cant get the point...
I was forced to play ANBA missions to get all the Berserker blueprints...

Edit: or... are you talking about the non-existent support??

xitooner
06-23-2014, 11:29 PM
^^ Cant get the point...

he is referencing a quote from Far Cry 3

Vaas: Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same ****ing thing... over and over again expecting... **** to change... That. Is. Crazy.

REDL1NKup
06-24-2014, 02:20 AM
Pretty sure that quote goes further back than far cry3

REDL1NKup
06-24-2014, 02:21 AM
I would like some gems too. I skipped that POS a bunch of times.

xitooner
06-24-2014, 03:21 AM
Pretty sure that quote goes further back than far cry3

Mandrake referenced Vaas though.... I wasn't aware of the original source either but I am pretty sure it's this:
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/a/alberteins133991.html

LinkinJon-TFG
06-24-2014, 07:59 AM
I would also like my gems back, after trying to gain new tracks which I just unlocked reaching level 16 on lotz. I keep getting the damn bronco skin which ends up being a marauder skin every time. I have wasted at least 200 gems on this and also more on lotz giving me impossible challenges like the phantom on the refinery? seriously that's got to be a fully upgraded phantom to even pass the course right? or the phantom on the tank tops that hill at the end is impossible with a level one phantom!

can we also have some idea about when these issues are going to be fixed? "WE WILL LOOK INTO IT", tells us nothing other than you saw the post and you might fix it someday any kind of timescale would be nice. a few days a few weeks a month something!

MaTiSpOrT
06-25-2014, 10:19 AM
As expected received a PM, but still not a refund, just "promises"... I want my gems back asap.

The reason that pushed me to finish that video was the lack of support from Ubisoft about that problem...
That video was an unfinished "project" from about a month... but 2 days ago decided to finish it... stealing over 200 gems maybe around 300 not fun at all... Those are the only one that I can prove, sadly no more pictures as a prove...
Ubi can add gems, coins, or whatever in no time... So, why don't do it right now?

EyeversonFan
06-27-2014, 03:16 AM
As expected received a PM, but still not a refund, just "promises"... I want my gems back asap.

The reason that pushed me to finish that video was the lack of support from Ubisoft about that problem...
That video was an unfinished "project" from about a month... but 2 days ago decided to finish it... stealing over 200 gems maybe around 300 not fun at all... Those are the only one that I can prove, sadly no more pictures as a prove...
Ubi can add gems, coins, or whatever in no time... So, why don't do it right now?

If they actually give you gems back, thats kinda unfair to the rest of the world thats had to deal with the same thing but didnt screenshot when it happened. Which is probably why they arent just instantly doing it for you. Cause once they do it for you, Im gonna want the 50+ back I spent skipping hackers as well lol.

MaTiSpOrT
06-27-2014, 10:59 AM
Yeah! unfair... Sorry for trying to get support for everyone, they have to start at some point, just trying to expedite the process... Despite being an old problem, over 2 months. "sigh"
You can try the "support ticket" thing.... good luck!!

I got this on a PM, (quote*) but, why he didnt requested me any saved files for a better investigation?? (don't worry, no gems back)

Rest assured we are investigating this and will refund you in all the possible ways.

xitooner
06-27-2014, 02:42 PM
All the "support" I see lately is being done with PMs. No reason at all these threads shouldn't be getting forum responses, since multiple people have the issues being mentioned.

llDumptruckll
06-28-2014, 07:42 AM

I'm pretty sure this is the definition of being an alcoholic. Just sayin..