PDA

View Full Version : The Patriots(name of my crew)

SnoDawgRulz666
06-23-2014, 07:07 AM
This will be the name of my crew for this game. Copyrighted as of 11:56 pm june 22/2014, central saskatchewan, canada. signed, sealed. The reason I'm calling my team this, is becuz cops may look at us as suspects/bad guys/any other names they can think of. But we are more than that, we are the points of authority, the true patriots of illegal street racing, always getting the job done, outrunning the cops whenever they may appear. they may have us cornered but then again they are dead wrong. The cops tend to think they are smarter than us, they think they can capture us by using these pathetic 'tactics' to arrest us, to slow us down, to pin us into the pits of hell. But we will rise, we will conquer, we will defeat the cops and any other rivals that will stand in our way. Becuz True Patriotism is in all of us. Let's all show them we mean business, and business will be good. hehehehehehehe. Sometimes we may have to get dirty, but that is one of the key points of being a True Patriot. We all have our sob stories about why we turned to this lifestyle we have had chosen. So if you think you have what it takes to join my crew, and become a True Patriot of America, then reply to this thread and tell me about your story and why you joined this lifestyle. And also mention if you have any experience of any kind. Rookies/Beginners are always welcomed, and what types of vehicles you will be driving for each job, challenge, dirt racing, outrunning the cops, etc..., all that and your ps4 nickname. I have yet to get one, so once I do, I will add you. Thank you for your co-operation. This message will destruct in 5 seconds.:cool: