PDA

View Full Version : Time Flies!

LieutenantRex
06-23-2014, 01:53 AM
Geeze, remember when you first played AC and 2012 was in the FUTURE? Now we're two years past it. How crazy is that? I still remember inserting Brotherhood when I first got it and saying, "Wow, I'm playing in the future!"

How did you feel when you guys first played an Assassin's Creed game? How do you feel now, knowing that the series has come so long?

JustPlainQuirky
06-23-2014, 01:59 AM
I felt the same as I do now. Considering I'm a newbie to the franchise. :rolleyes:

LieutenantRex
06-23-2014, 02:02 AM
I felt the same as I do now. Considering I'm a newbie to the franchise. :rolleyes:

Hope you stay for a long time!

Sesheenku
06-23-2014, 03:00 AM
Back in my day Assassins creed fans didn't talk about how time flies.

poptartz20
06-23-2014, 06:04 AM
well.. I'm not going to lie, when AC3 came out and there was all the hype about the world ending on Dec. 21st an you were playing the game with the date in mind it was pretty cool. (I had my copy before hand) And now it feels like Desmond really did save the world! haha. (I'm kidding)

but yes! it's been awhile!

Aphex_Tim
06-23-2014, 06:37 AM
I remember playing Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. The story took place in 2007, which at that point was also the future. Time does fly indeed. :p

Shahkulu101
06-23-2014, 06:42 AM
I remember when people said hovercars would be a thing in 2012. A lot of things were supposed to be.

But take away smartphones, some neat if unremarkable technological advancements and a more refined internet it's the same old world.

Jexx21
06-23-2014, 06:51 AM
actually the high presence of the internet and connectivity made it a whole different world.

poptartz20
06-23-2014, 06:55 AM
momo!? ahhh... I miss Avatar!

Shaku, hover cars are still coming... haha don't loose hope. I'm ready to live like the Jestons! woo! or at least get a hoverboard. Lol.

Sesheenku
06-23-2014, 07:05 AM
I remember when people said hovercars would be a thing in 2012. A lot of things were supposed to be.

But take away smartphones, some neat if unremarkable technological advancements and a more refined internet it's the same old world.

They already have lots of that tech, it's just not cost efficient. Mass production would kill funds and then only the 1% would be able to afford them.

Just like cars we need someone like Ford to come and make the design cost effective and available for the middle class which economy wise is really the only class that matters.