PDA

View Full Version : AC4BF - Abstergo Challenge - Sink a Ship with Swivel Gun?

cjc75
06-21-2014, 10:18 PM
Ok so this is one Abstergo Challenge that I just can't figure out.

AC4 Black Flag...

HOW, do I sink a ship, with my dang Swivel Gun?!

The Game won't even allow me to release the Wheel to go to the Swivel Gun, while I'm in Combat with another Ship, and once that ship is defeated... the only thing I can use that Swivel Gun for, is to either shoot at the barrels on the deck, or shoot its crew...

So, how do I do it?

playlisting
06-21-2014, 10:22 PM
After you pump a few cannon balls into the opposing ship, it should show you a kind of target somewhere on the ship. Press Y (or whatever button it is for PC, I use a controller for this game) and your 'swivel-gunman' will shoot at the ship with the swivel gun. What you'll need to do is get the enemy ship's health low enough so that a few hits from the swivel gun is all it needs to be destroyed, then keep hitting it with the swivel until it goes down. Then the challenge should be done :)

cjc75
06-21-2014, 10:42 PM
Ok, interesting...

I did not even know there WAS a button for that, did not even know I could use my "swivel-gunman" ?

playlisting
06-22-2014, 03:06 AM
Ok, interesting...

I did not even know there WAS a button for that, did not even know I could use my "swivel-gunman" ?

Keep playing through the main storyline for a bit. It introduces you to the new mechanics and tells you all about the controls.

Here's a full list of the PC controls: http://www.primagames.com/games/assassins-creed-iv-black-flag/tips/assassins-creed-4-black-flag-pc-keyboard-controls