PDA

View Full Version : Can someone help me with the general options please!

nightskys
06-21-2014, 08:19 PM
Can someone tell me what these options do. I cant really find anything online to help me with this.

SSI
Puppeteer
Updates
Weapon indicator
Player icon
sails

I can kind of figure out what the rest is my self. I have only been playing for an hour so some of this stuff like sails might be obvious if i played longer.

Thanks for helping me guys. Loveing this game so far.

HercRembrandt
06-21-2014, 08:50 PM
Quick attempt at answer from someone who hasn't played AC4 yet: Those are HUD elements, as in "Puppeteer" means the currently available actions are listed on the screen, along with the key to press to perform them, "Updates" means that you get a message on your screen to inform you of updated mission objectives etc. Basically, the more of them you have turned on, the more info the game will show on your screen. That's probably good for a new player. Some people prefer to turn them off to help with immersion once they feel they have a handle on those things.

At least that's what I think they do. Hopefully someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

nightskys
06-22-2014, 11:34 PM
thanks for the info. i am hoping more people can chip in. And yes I realized today I horribly miss spelled general.

Locopells
06-23-2014, 08:45 AM
SSi - social status indicator (aka guard suspicion level)
Weapons/Sail - elements of the HUD that show which weapon/sail level you're using
Player - not sure about this one - probably the icon on the mini-map showing where you are.