PDA

View Full Version : Possibility of Assassins Creed "Remake" for next-gen and PC?

blazzx_414
06-21-2014, 04:41 PM
Is there any change that there will be a remake (HD makeover) of first 5 Assassin's Creed games?
The PC and PS3 ports of first 2 games (And possibly Brotherhood) were really poor...
Textures were down scaled and lighting is awful compered with Xbox 360.

playlisting
06-21-2014, 10:16 PM
It would be nice to see the old games remade on AnvilNext. The engine looks so good! Currently playing AC III again and I forgot how impressive the graphics are. I doubt they will actually have time however since AC is now on a yearly release schedule. I'm sure it takes heaps of effort & resources to push out an Assassin's Creed game every year.

Locopells
06-22-2014, 09:17 AM
Anything's possible!

Ferrith
06-22-2014, 12:25 PM
Anything's possible!
That's what Square-Enix keeps saying for over a decade now to FFVII fans who demand a remake of the title. ;)

blazzx_414
06-22-2014, 09:11 PM
We will see if anything happens.
I don't think that it will be released this year because there would be at least some rumors...

Anykeyer
06-23-2014, 09:00 AM
Is there any change that there will be a remake (HD makeover) of first 5 Assassin's Creed games?
The PC and PS3 ports of first 2 games (And possibly Brotherhood) were really poor...
Textures were down scaled and lighting is awful compered with Xbox 360.

Where did you get this? They look almost the same http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zcf3-rzi1Kw
I would prefer Ubi to not touch original games, especially AC1. I like it for its simplicity.