PDA

View Full Version : Just beat AC: Brotherhood for the first time

JustPlainQuirky
06-20-2014, 03:05 AM
My second "just played/beat for the first time" thread.

People were right when they said Cesare is a disney villain. :rolleyes:

For some reason, I was much more invested in this plot than AC2's. Perhaps it's because the characters got more time to develop. The modern day was super boring. I blame this on limited freedom and lack of developed characters. (though Shaun is always hilarious)

The transitions didn't feel awkward at all. I actually felt each mission was relevant to the plot. I also grew to like all of the characters. The gameplay was a tad too easy. I got zero upgrades and still had no problem blitzing through enemies.

Overall, pretty decent experience, but not my favorite so far. Because the hunt for Cesare felt a little too unexciting for me to warrent an entire game.

I-Like-Pie45
06-20-2014, 03:18 AM
disney villain?

plz no

Cesare is a Scooby-Doo tier villain

Sesheenku
06-20-2014, 03:20 AM
ACB is still my fave ;P gotta love badass pissed off Ezio.

JustPlainQuirky
06-20-2014, 03:22 AM
Omigosh the credits are STILL rolling.

Someone was named Arnaud. Interesting.

SpiritOfNevaeh
06-20-2014, 03:25 AM
Awesome! Gratz on your completion :D

What games do you have left now?

JustPlainQuirky
06-20-2014, 03:29 AM
AAAAND credits just ended. Woot.

All I have left is Revelations now. And I'm excited cuz I hear Altair is in it and i lurb him. Imma start right now actually. wish me luck :o

Sesheenku
06-20-2014, 03:40 AM
AAAAND credits just ended. Woot.

All I have left is Revelations now. And I'm excited cuz I hear Altair is in it and i lurb him. Imma start right now actually. wish me luck :o

Get a trainer and disable notoriety... seriously lol it will make the game 1000x better.

Unless you like forced den defense of course.

JustPlainQuirky
06-20-2014, 03:58 AM
uh I'll keep that in mind. Had to turn the game off because someone wanted to borrow the controller and playing AC with a keyboard is hell for me.

Sesheenku
06-20-2014, 04:09 AM
uh I'll keep that in mind. Had to turn the game off because someone wanted to borrow the controller and playing AC with a keyboard is hell for me.

Yeah seriously it's annoying. Your notoriety will go up and then the game will constantly glitch leaving you no heralds to take down your notoriety and then the Templars will attack you dens.

On top of that there's a few missions that force your notoriety to max and guarantee that the no herald glitch happens.

Pleasant isn't it?

JustPlainQuirky
06-20-2014, 04:13 AM
Sounds annoying.

Anything for my baby Altair.

Shahkulu101
06-20-2014, 04:13 AM
Play the side activities. All of them - that's what makes this game amazing.

Also, I'm curious as to how many Borgia towers you took out?

JustPlainQuirky
06-20-2014, 04:15 AM
lol only 2. and that was because i needed 2 more assassin recruits to progress in the story.

I'll go back to play side missions on my second run of the game.

Sesheenku
06-20-2014, 04:21 AM
lol only 2. and that was because i needed 2 more assassin recruits to progress in the story.

I'll go back to play side missions on my second run of the game.

Man idk how you can do that ;P I have a sort of OCD with the AC series, when I replay ACB for example I MUST collect the suesenhofer armor set and I MUST complete all Romulus lairs and retrieve the brutus armor AND take out every single Borgia tower.

@Your previous post

Oh it is quite annoying.

JustPlainQuirky
06-20-2014, 04:24 AM
OH i forgot to mention one thing about brotherhood:

I loved having mini assassin lakeys. It's like having little bebehs to take care of. I always mourned when one of them died.Q-Q

Shahkulu101
06-20-2014, 04:29 AM
OH i forgot to mention one thing about brotherhood:

I loved having mini assassin lakeys. It's like having little bebehs to take care of. I always mourned when one of them died.Q-Q

Haha bebehs

I think it was better than AC3 in the recruits department. AC3 had a cool concept but honestly the more nuanced abilities I didn't see any use for. I either called for bodyguards or an assassination, nothing else.

JustPlainQuirky
06-20-2014, 04:31 AM
...Ac3 had a recruits department?

WELP I sure paid attention to sidequests

Jexx21
06-20-2014, 04:37 AM
Get a trainer and disable notoriety... seriously lol it will make the game 1000x better.

it's so easy to keep the notoriety down in ACR though

Shahkulu101
06-20-2014, 04:39 AM
...Ac3 had a recruits department?

WELP I sure paid attention to sidequests

Yes you got a new recruit after completing a chain of liberation missions. You played at least ONE of those right?

AssassinHMS
06-20-2014, 04:42 AM
Sounds annoying.

Anything for my baby Altair.

You'll hardly recognize him. Nothing like AC1's Altair that's for sure but I won't say anything more or I might spoil something.

I'd also stay away from armor if I were you.

JustPlainQuirky
06-20-2014, 04:43 AM
I played 0 AC:3 side missions

I didn't even buy weapons or anything.

@HMS

didn't they change his face? If so, I don't mind because desmond's face is uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugly.

Shahkulu101
06-20-2014, 04:46 AM

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140501150431/walkingdead/images/3/3d/Wat.jpeg

Sesheenku
06-20-2014, 04:49 AM
it's so easy to keep the notoriety down in ACR though

Except when it glitches and the heralds disappear which happened to me often enough to ruin my game experience if I didn't simply turn it off via a trainer.

AssassinHMS
06-20-2014, 04:50 AM

@HMS

didn't they change his face? If so, I don't mind because desmond's face is uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugly.
The face I liked but the Altair you knew in AC1(in terms of personality) is nowhere to be found. You'll see when you play it.

Sesheenku
06-20-2014, 04:56 AM
The face I liked but the Altair you knew in AC1(in terms of personality) is nowhere to be found. You'll see when you play it.

Pfft c'mon he's still a badass.

It's just short so we see young and devoted Altair, then young and brash rebel Altair, and then wise old Altair in just a few sequences.

JustPlainQuirky
06-20-2014, 04:56 AM
His personality changes? Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-

So no more calm cunning somewhat-prideful merciless altair? *le gasp*

@shahk

Shahk I promise when I play AC:3 again (which will be after I beat Revelations), I will beat all the homestead and assassin recruitment missions.

AssassinHMS
06-20-2014, 05:09 AM
Pfft c'mon he's still a badass.

It's just short so we see young and devoted Altair, then young and brash rebel Altair, and then wise old Altair in just a few sequences.

I wouldn't really call him wise. I was actually calling him dumb and naive most of the time. It almost reminds me of Connor, now that I think about it. If it wasn't for the sudden personality shift, he and the order would've suffered a lot less.

JustPlainQuirky
06-20-2014, 05:19 AM
Also Desmond became super ugly in Revelations.

I swear he really IS slowly turning into Adam Sandler.

Jexx21
06-20-2014, 05:22 AM
HMS, did you read The Secret Crusade?

AssassinHMS
06-20-2014, 05:24 AM
HMS, did you read The Secret Crusade?

I did. Don't remember much of it though.

Sesheenku
06-20-2014, 05:27 AM
I wouldn't really call him wise. I was actually calling him dumb and naive most of the time. It almost reminds me of Connor, now that I think about it. If it wasn't for the sudden personality shift, he and the order would've suffered a lot less.

Explain yourself sir!

Seriously though. He seems pretty normal to me. First it shows the event that makes him a master assassin, this is before AC1 and before he starts to rebel against the creed so yeah he's naive a bit.

Then we move on to the very end of AC1, we've skipped over his rebellious stage in AC1 since its already been seen, now we have an Altair who questions the creed without outright rebelling against it.

Then his development moves on from there, we all know the story, his questioning of the ways of the creed make the Assassin order what it is in ac2 and he accepts at the very end that when he was young he was foolish enough to believe the creed would bring an end to all conflicts.

Imo for the most part he's as wise and clever as he is in the first game, unlike AC3 they actually finished his development in his first game though and so this was just further development from there.

His personality isn't really a sudden shift as I said, the first mission is pre rebellious Altair, he was very devoted to the creed at that point, by AC1 he begins to grow arrogant and finds himself above the creed but the Templars show him the error of his ways, then he begins to question the creed in ways other than rebellion and finally takes the steps to correct some errors of the Assassin order.

SpiritOfNevaeh
06-20-2014, 05:28 AM

@HMS

O___O Why you no play side missions in AC3? Shame on you!

His personality changes? Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-

So no more calm cunning somewhat-prideful merciless altair? *le gasp*

@shahk

Shahk I promise when I play AC:3 again (which will be after I beat Revelations), I will beat all the homestead and assassin recruitment missions.

Yeah, I kinda didn't like Altair in Revelations, especially with the new VA DX

And yes, make sure you play everything available in AC3 ^_^

AssassinHMS
06-20-2014, 05:34 AM
O___O Why you no play side missions in AC3? Shame on you!

Yeah, I kinda didn't like Altair in Revelations, especially with the new VA DX

And yes, make sure you play everything available in AC3 ^_^

From a gameplay perspective, only the forts and the naval missions were worth the time. The rest was just filler.

Jexx21
06-20-2014, 05:44 AM
I think HMS finds Altair naive in the fact that Altair went away for a good many years and expected the Order to go on fine without him and not have someone else take over, especially since someone already tried to steal the Apple and kill Altair after the death of Al Mualim (that someone being Abbas, Atlair's life-long rival).

Sesheenku
06-20-2014, 05:48 AM
I think HMS finds Altair naive in the fact that Altair went away for a good many years and expected the Order to go on fine without him and not have someone else take over, especially since someone already tried to steal the Apple and kill Altair after the death of Al Mualim (that someone being Abbas, Atlair's life-long rival).

During the walking cut scene he explains that it was something he had to do. There's not really any strong implication that it was some major shock. It was either meet the Mongol threat or let the Mongol threat meet Masyaf.

AssassinHMS
06-20-2014, 06:22 AM
You probably should add some spoiler tags there. I was writting my post but jexx already guessed part of it, so I'll just add the rest here.

Spoilers for ACR!
Altair in ACR was completely different. I am aware of his "transformation" in AC1 but that is no excuse. People don't really change. Altair would still be arrogant, distant and cold by the time he defeats Al Mualim. That is his nature. If anything, he would be able to fight those instincts when he considered wise to do so. Knowledge and awereness don't change a person's core, they only change the way it manifests. Only time could change Altair's personality like that. Only an old Altair would've lived enough to undertake such drastic changes.

Abbas was a clear danger to the order. Heck, Altair would've and should've (if not killed) at least expelled Abbas when he stole the apple. When he left, he should've at least asked the Assassin's leaders to keep him informed. Everything he did went against his nature. He wasn't careful, he was naive and he was benevolent. This is just what I remember at the moment since I don't play ACR in a long time but I feel like I've failed to mention other aspects.

Shahkulu101
06-20-2014, 06:26 AM
True. ^

The Altair that mercilessly killed heralds out of duty and reason was nowhere to be seen. That Altair would have killed Abbas after the apple debacle.

AdamPearce
06-20-2014, 06:58 AM
Also I think they changed a lot of Abbas' personnality too. I don't know if you remember, but Abbas is present in ACI, we don't see him much, but the little he shows his miles away from what we were shown in ACR. In ACI Abbas his arrogant, scumbag, he isn't afraid of Altair for a second and really lives up to be his rival, you want to punch him in the face so he shuts up but you're also kind of afraid he hits back. While in ACR, he's just this annoying baby who's jealous of Altair's success... you still want to punch him in the face, but this time you're not afraid for a sec' that he stand up and you just hope a word never comes out of his mouth again.

See by yourselves> http://youtu.be/blDDtec33CU?t=7m6s

Just this last words:

'' Altair: Another word and I'll put my blade to your throat.
Abbas: There will be plenty of time for that later, brooother. ''

Dammit <3

Moultonborough
06-20-2014, 07:00 AM
As for the Assassin recruits in AC3 you actually do gain one during a story mission. Which in turn opens the ability to get the rest. If your wondering which one it is, it's where you help out the butcher kill the taxman outside his house. Soon after he shows in the next cut-scene in the bar with Adams as they plan the Boston tea party.

jmk1999
06-20-2014, 07:09 AM
i must be the only one who thought both altair and connor were boring. of all the games, i pretty much thought AC1 was the worst due to its repetitive nature. in fact, i almost didn't buy AC2, which would have been a shame since it's one of my favorite in the series. i gotta say, i prefer the cocky playboy d-bag characters more. here's hoping arno is up there with ezio, edward, and haythem. :cool:

Aphex_Tim
06-20-2014, 07:30 AM

No one's forcing you to play these den defenses. You can also just choose to ignore the attack and let the Templars take your den, basically resetting it. It's a win-win situation in my book! ;)

BoBwUzHeRe1138
06-20-2014, 07:56 AM
Altair in ACR > the Altair is AC1. Voice, look (he doesn't just look like Desmond, he's his own person), more interesting IMO, etc.

Also...best Altair robes yet. AC3/4 Altair robe versions are god awful, the Altair robes in AC1 are good but a tiny bit dated now, ACR? So far the best. I'd love to get a new set of Altair robes for ACU considering it's supposed to be kind of going back to its roots anyway.

Farlander1991
06-20-2014, 08:07 AM
AC3/4 Altair robe versions are god awful, the Altair robes in AC1 are good but a tiny bit dated now, ACR? So far the best.

The irony is that AC3/4 Altair robes are the same model and texture as ACR ones.
But different engine (they came from the same place, but still different), different ways to process graphics, and different scaling methods, and the outfit transformed into a glossy mess that is glued to the legs.

marvelfannumber
06-20-2014, 08:26 AM
@HMS

Huh, I had no idea people preferred ***hole Altair from AC1 over ACR Altair, I mean I never saw AC1 Altair as the wise man he was supposed to be portrayed as, I just saw him as a ****.

I also preferred his voice in ACR because, although his AC1 voice is way cooler, it's kinda wierd how he was the only one in the middle east with an american accent.

Aphex_Tim
06-20-2014, 08:38 AM
I love how AC:R blames all that on "Abstergo's primitive Animus technology".
I still see 'em both as the same person, just from different perspectives.

travilanche
06-20-2014, 08:55 AM

Yeah, Den Defense is awful! Maybe the worst idea they have come up with so far. Playing it for the 4th time for right now and I still don't get den defense.

All you gotta do is bribe a herald every 30 seconds and you'll be fine.

Aphex_Tim
06-20-2014, 09:00 AM
Or just not play den defense...
I don't really get it. With AC3, everyone wanted to be able to reset the forts. In AC:R that's basically possible but no one's using it and everyone's acting like the game's forcing you to play den defense. What's up with that? Also, it's fairly easy to keep notoriety low; assuming you're not rampaging through the city all the time, killing every guard you encounter.

SixKeys
06-20-2014, 11:00 AM
The worst thing about AC3's recruits was the super-confusing interface. I didn't even realize you could send them on missions to gain XP until the game was almost over. Their different abilities were a cool idea, but they didn't really explain how to cycle through them in the menus. ACB and ACR kept it simple.

ACB remains my favorite game. I don't mind that it's simplistic, it was originally meant to be a part of AC2 after all and they just expanded it into a full game. With that in mind I think they did a good job. I enjoyed seeing already established characters like Claudia and Machiavelli get more development. The combat is ridiculously easy - in fact it's literally impossible to die from combat (there was a YouTube video showcasing this, but can't find it now), but I still love it because of how quick, smooth and cool it is. And the best thing about the game is how everything fits together to form a cohesive whole. Every side mission, no matter how simple, isn't just there for no reason, it's about Ezio working to defeat the Borgias. Whereas in AC2 the beat-up missions and races came out of nowhere, in ACB they're about convincing the different guilds to work with you. Renovating Rome and even collecting flags is about removing Borgia influence.

Alta´r is my favorite assassin but I hate him in ACR. He's just not the same. He looks worse, sounds worse and acts like a whole different person. The ending is nice, though.

Locopells
06-20-2014, 11:23 AM
Yeah, Den Defense is awful! Maybe the worst idea they have come up with so far. Playing it for the 4th time for right now and I still don't get den defense.

All you gotta do is bribe a herald every 30 seconds and you'll be fine.

You guys do remember that if you put a Master Assassin in, the den will never get attacked again, right?

Then only thing you have to watch for then, is the Stalkers...

AssassinHMS
06-20-2014, 11:33 AM
@HMS

Huh, I had no idea people preferred ***hole Altair from AC1 over ACR Altair, I mean I never saw AC1 Altair as the wise man he was supposed to be portrayed as, I just saw him as a ****.

I also preferred his voice in ACR because, although his AC1 voice is way cooler, it's kinda wierd how he was the only one in the middle east with an american accent.

Don't expect me to start defending Altair from anyone who dislikes him, I'm not that bored. If you think he's an ******* so be it. However, since you directed the post at me, I'll add that explaining the reasons behind such an opinion and evaluating them might shed some light on the subject.

roostersrule2
06-20-2014, 12:08 PM
ACB's decent, has a lot of side missions, it would have to be on par with AC4 in terms of things to do.

Stories weak, MD is at it's best in ACB, really polished game, Ezio's at his weakest but still tank, best MP in the series too.

marvelfannumber
06-20-2014, 12:15 PM
Don't expect me to start defending Altair from anyone who dislikes him, I'm not that bored. If you think he's an ******* so be it. However, since you directed the post at me, I'll add that explaining the reasons behind such an opinion and evaluating them might shed some light on the subject.

Oh no, don't get me wrong I love Altair in AC1 because he is such a loveable ****, it is just kind of inconsistent with how he is referenced by other future characters.

- An excellent kill, fortune favors your blade

- Not fortune SKILL, watch a while longer and you might learn something

- ....but this is not the way of......

- My way is better

Yeah he is kind of a ****. He gets a bit better by the end, but still retains some of the ****ness

roostersrule2
06-20-2014, 12:21 PM
Altair's a ****.

It's my favourite part of him.

His story is also incredibly sad.

Farlander1991
06-20-2014, 12:59 PM
I haven't seen much problems with Altair in ACR. He's clearly changed in his writings of the codex in AC2. He went through a whole character arc in AC1, after all. We don't see that Altair there, though, and that's understandable. We see Altair from before AC1 (when he was the go-to top guy, of course arrogance would get in his head), and after AC1 (when he was not that much of an arrogant ***, but I would like to point out there's still a commanding presence in Altair in all those sections, short as they are). And the rest of ACR is essentially him during the Codex years.

AssassinHMS
06-20-2014, 01:01 PM
Oh no, don't get me wrong I love Altair in AC1 because he is such a loveable ****, it is just kind of inconsistent with how he is referenced by other future characters.

- An excellent kill, fortune favors your blade

- Not fortune SKILL, watch a while longer and you might learn something

- ....but this is not the way of......

- My way is better

Yeah he is kind of a ****. He gets a bit better by the end, but still retains some of the ****ness

Why do you find it inconsistent? A person can be both arrogant and wise. In fact, one can lead to the other. And he quickly learned to control his arrogance and favor caution over brashness. Why is he a ****? Is that a synonym for an arrogant person?

Secu12
06-20-2014, 01:03 PM
In AC:R you can have 0 notoriety by helping your recruits to get the master assassin rank and then place them in each one of your dens ;). Afterwards, you cand do wahtever you want in the city!

The missions in Hagia Sophia and the prison of Vlad The Impaler are my favourite platforming missions!

Farlander1991
06-20-2014, 01:14 PM
Regarding notoriety, you don't gain it until a certain point in the story. I remember just buying all the available shops almost from the get go because notoriety wouldn't raise (I think that's the moment when we get the tutorial mission to retake Assassin's den? After it's complete notoriety gets reactivated)

marvelfannumber
06-20-2014, 01:59 PM
Why is he a ****? Is that a synonym for an arrogant person?

Yes, yes it is.

AssassinHMS
06-20-2014, 02:07 PM
Yes, yes it is.

Ah, mkay then.

Locopells
06-20-2014, 03:24 PM
Regarding notoriety, you don't gain it until a certain point in the story. I remember just buying all the available shops almost from the get go because notoriety wouldn't raise (I think that's the moment when we get the tutorial mission to retake Assassin's den? After it's complete notoriety gets reactivated)

Same applies for ACB - I always do as much as I can before going to La Volpe Addormentata for the first time, and activating the notoriety system...

travilanche
06-20-2014, 04:47 PM
Or just not play den defense...
I don't really get it. With AC3, everyone wanted to be able to reset the forts. In AC:R that's basically possible but no one's using it and everyone's acting like the game's forcing you to play den defense. What's up with that? Also, it's fairly easy to keep notoriety low; assuming you're not rampaging through the city all the time, killing every guard you encounter.

You have to play at least 3 den defenses for the assassins guild challenges.

Locopells
06-20-2014, 05:47 PM
Easy enough, they only really become difficult after the third one.

ze_topazio
06-20-2014, 05:56 PM
Also Desmond became super ugly in Revelations.

I swear he really IS slowly turning into Adam Sandler.

I thought he looked like the former president of Iran.

JustPlainQuirky
06-20-2014, 06:02 PM
On sequence 3-4 of revelations. cant wait to run into Altair. >///u///<

I aalready read a spoiler accidentally (more like heard it from loomer in an interview) that Yusuf dies, but thats all i know as far as spoilers go. That, and Altair is in it. :o

ze_topazio
06-20-2014, 06:04 PM
So I guess you already know about Sofia being the Templar grandmaster.

JustPlainQuirky
06-20-2014, 06:06 PM
I don't even remember who sofia is but sure :o

adventurewomen
06-20-2014, 06:08 PM
fyi: Sofia is Ezio's wife he meets her in Revelations
:)

Spolier tags just in case you haven't played ACR..

JustPlainQuirky
06-20-2014, 06:10 PM
spoiler karma for me I suppose :rolleyes:

adventurewomen
06-20-2014, 06:11 PM
spoiler karma for me I suppose :rolleyes:
Since when? Lol I'm confused??

JustPlainQuirky
06-20-2014, 06:12 PM
accidentally spoiled someone ending to transistor.

This is karma coming back to bite me. :rolleyes:

Locopells
06-20-2014, 06:13 PM
fyi: Sofia is Ezio's wife he meets her in Revelations
:)

Spolier tags just in case you haven't played ACR..

She's like, right in the middle of it...

JustPlainQuirky
06-20-2014, 06:15 PM
Alright going back into the game. Gonna see if I can add 3-4 hours today.

pacmanate
06-20-2014, 06:16 PM

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140501150431/walkingdead/images/3/3d/Wat.jpeg

adventurewomen
06-20-2014, 06:17 PM
accidentally spoiled someone ending to transistor.

This is karma coming back to bite me. :rolleyes:
Damn.. I never meant to delver that karma.. well at least I used spoiler tags so it's not initially my fault. :p

She's like, right in the middle of it...
Oh well at least I did use spoiler tags!

Shahkulu101
06-20-2014, 06:19 PM

http://img0.joyreactor.cc/pics/comment/wat-ржака-песочница-692671.jpeg

SixKeys
06-20-2014, 08:21 PM

That's a perfectly natural reaction to Sofia.

LieutenantRex
06-20-2014, 09:08 PM
The worst thing about AC3's recruits was the super-confusing interface. I didn't even realize you could send them on missions to gain XP until the game was almost over. Their different abilities were a cool idea, but they didn't really explain how to cycle through them in the menus. ACB and ACR kept it simple.

ACB remains my favorite game. I don't mind that it's simplistic, it was originally meant to be a part of AC2 after all and they just expanded it into a full game. With that in mind I think they did a good job. I enjoyed seeing already established characters like Claudia and Machiavelli get more development. The combat is ridiculously easy - in fact it's literally impossible to die from combat (there was a YouTube video showcasing this, but can't find it now), but I still love it because of how quick, smooth and cool it is. And the best thing about the game is how everything fits together to form a cohesive whole. Every side mission, no matter how simple, isn't just there for no reason, it's about Ezio working to defeat the Borgias. Whereas in AC2 the beat-up missions and races came out of nowhere, in ACB they're about convincing the different guilds to work with you. Renovating Rome and even collecting flags is about removing Borgia influence.

Alta´r is my favorite assassin but I hate him in ACR. He's just not the same. He looks worse, sounds worse and acts like a whole different person. The ending is nice, though.

A fellow ACB lover on THESE forums? :O Am I dreaming?

pacmanate
06-20-2014, 09:15 PM
A fellow ACB lover on THESE forums? :O Am I dreaming?

Hey I love AC:B too :(

JustPlainQuirky
06-20-2014, 09:30 PM
Why is it desmond, ezio, and altair all have templar ladies? I take back connor getting a templar lady. It's scary how common it is

not as common as the assassins having their ladies and daddies killed off. I fear for connor's love life.

SpiritOfNevaeh
06-20-2014, 09:35 PM
Why is it desmond, ezio, and altair all have templar ladies? I take back connor getting a templar lady. It's scary how common it is

not as common as the assassins having their ladies and daddies killed off. I fear for connor's love life.

Lol I told you that Templar/Assassin love story was already taken.

You sounded like you insisted on him getting with a Templar. That'll be too ... original because it's already happened.

JustPlainQuirky
06-20-2014, 09:38 PM
I want Connor to have a nice un-aligned bubbly lady then. I don't want her to be drop dead gorgious either. nor do i want her to be sassy. And I also want her to live until natural death. yes i'm being oddly specific. come at me. :rolleyes:

jmk1999
06-20-2014, 09:40 PM
That's a perfectly natural reaction to Sofia.
she was pretty much the replacement to the ever awesome Rosa (and not a very good one at that). requiescat en pace to her VA, Lita Tresierra. :(

HercRembrandt
06-20-2014, 09:44 PM
Templar ladies are easy.

Seriously though, you shouldn't believe everything you may have read about Sofia here.

SpiritOfNevaeh
06-20-2014, 09:45 PM
I want Connor to have a nice un-aligned bubbly lady then. I don't want her to be drop dead gorgious either. nor do i want her to be sassy. And I also want her to live until natural death. yes i'm being oddly specific. come at me. :rolleyes:

No complaints from this corner :)

JustPlainQuirky
06-20-2014, 09:48 PM
@humble

I mainly just dont want it to be dobby or aveline.

u got further in TTW?:rolleyes:

SpiritOfNevaeh
06-20-2014, 09:57 PM
@humble

I mainly just dont want it to be dobby or aveline.

u got further in TTW?:rolleyes:

I see. And nope, I shouldn't read more until you play the side missions in AC3 and TOKW :p

JustPlainQuirky
06-20-2014, 09:58 PM
Awww c'mon I can't even play it if I wanted to because the full game (including DLC) is too costly for me right now. I'm waiting for a flash sale Q-Q

SpiritOfNevaeh
06-20-2014, 10:01 PM
Awww c'mon I can't even play it if I wanted to because the full game (including DLC) is too costly for me right now. I'm waiting for a flash sale Q-Q

Ugh.. alright fine. I'll continue more chapters tonight :)

JustPlainQuirky
06-20-2014, 10:03 PM
yaaaaaaaaaaay :o

Is there anything fun to do aside from the homestead missions?

SpiritOfNevaeh
06-20-2014, 10:09 PM
yaaaaaaaaaaay :o

Is there anything fun to do aside from the homestead missions?

The forts, liberation missions and Captain Kidd missions are fun!

JustPlainQuirky
06-20-2014, 10:22 PM
So far I really like Altair in this game.

His accent is at least better than in the first game. and he has his own unique face. I like him better in this game :o

GunnerGalactico
06-20-2014, 10:24 PM
The forts, liberation missions and Captain Kidd missions are fun!

I enjoyed infiltrating Fort Wolcott and exploring The Ghost Ship and The Mad Doctor's Castle... they're my favourites :)

SpiritOfNevaeh
06-20-2014, 10:27 PM
I enjoyed infiltrating Fort Wolcott and exploring The Ghost Ship and The Mad Doctor's Castle... they're my favourites :)

I love those, including the Dead Man's Chest Island one. I just LOVE his anger there while chasing the guy: What you carry is MINE!!

adventurewomen
06-20-2014, 10:27 PM
I see. And nope, I shouldn't read more until you play the side missions in AC3 and TOKW :p
+1

This is also my ultimatum Mayrice. You're gonna enjoy AC3 side missions and TokW! C'mon think about how much Connor goodness you're missing out on ;)

JustPlainQuirky
06-20-2014, 10:28 PM
@adventure

so if I do all that, you'll read all of Thicker Than Water? :rolleyes:

adventurewomen
06-20-2014, 10:30 PM
@adventure

so if I do all that, you'll read all of Thicker Than Water? :rolleyes:
I will :)

------

I enjoyed infiltrating Fort Wolcott and exploring The Ghost Ship and The Mad Doctor's Castle... they're my favourite
Have you played the AC3 Benedict Arnold DLC it's great! I loved that DLC!

JustPlainQuirky
06-20-2014, 10:33 PM
@adventure

deal

http://media.tumblr.com/d99d4fa6da124c418b85dd8434a7e25a/tumblr_inline_n6lk5vbMxd1r9vm7f.gif

SpiritOfNevaeh
06-20-2014, 10:34 PM
I will :)

OMGOMG It's ON!!

GunnerGalactico
06-20-2014, 10:35 PM

Yeah I have. I wish it was part of the game instead of a DLC, it was too short for my liking but I still enjoyed it

I love those, including the Dead Man's Chest Island one. I just LOVE his anger there while chasing the guy: What you carry is MINE!!

Oh yes, almost forgot :p

I like how he says "Stop and give me what I came for!"

pacmanate
06-20-2014, 11:30 PM

And it wasn't actually Connors at all

That was the worst DLC ever made.

adventurewomen
06-20-2014, 11:35 PM
@adventure

deal

tumblr_inline_n6lk5vbMxd1r9vm7f.gif (http://media.tumblr.com/d99d4fa6da124c418b85dd8434a7e25a/tumblr_inline_n6lk5vbMxd1r9vm7f.gif)
Make sure you upheld your end of the deal! ;)

OMGOMG It's ON!!
Oh you know it! ;)

Yeah I have. I wish it was part of the game instead of a DLC, it was too short for my liking but I still enjoyed it
Agreed!! I would have also loved that DLC in the main storyline it would have been awesome for more fans to get to play that DLC!

Noah's/Connor's voice in that mission makes me melt especially the way he says "What you carry is MINE!" <3 I

If Connor said that to me, I would have to jump in his arms and say take me now! :o

Oh yes, almost forgot :p

I like how he says "Stop and give me what I came for!"

OMG that line too!! When Connor says that I'm just like Connor MY BODY IS READY!! Then I'll jump into his arms again! :o

Seriously that angry Connor voice does make me melt <3

JustPlainQuirky
06-20-2014, 11:36 PM
All I have to do now is convince Gunner and Wolfy and I'll have all of the connor fans under my reign :rolleyes:

SpiritOfNevaeh
06-20-2014, 11:45 PM
All I have to do now is convince Gunner and Wolfy and I'll have all of the connor fans under my reign :rolleyes:

Consider it done, my Lord :rolleyes:

LieutenantRex
06-20-2014, 11:51 PM
Even on threads unrelated to him, Connor always ends up the end-topic...

JustPlainQuirky
06-20-2014, 11:53 PM
I will continue to play revelations either late tonight or tomorrow morning depending on my access. right now I'm pretty much free 'til sunday

roostersrule2
06-20-2014, 11:56 PM
ACR's ending is the best in the series, it's so good.

Jexx21
06-21-2014, 12:18 AM
eh, AC2's ending was better

pacmanate
06-21-2014, 12:22 AM
AC:R's opening however was awesome cause it was so different

Locopells
06-21-2014, 12:51 AM
Hey I love AC:B too :(

Me three!

adventurewomen
06-21-2014, 01:01 AM
I'm not gonna lie.. I enjoyed ACB. :)

ze_topazio
06-21-2014, 01:07 AM
Me three!

Four

Jexx21
06-21-2014, 01:09 AM
ACB was better than AC2 or AC1.

I tie ACB and ACR though.

ze_topazio
06-21-2014, 01:15 AM
Brotherhood is awesome, yes, the story could have been better, although I don't think it's that bad, but the game, the game is awesome.

DumbGamerTag94
06-21-2014, 01:17 AM
ACB was better than AC2 or AC1.

I tie ACB and ACR though.

I generally just lump AC2 and ACB together as one game(and the best of the series IMO). Since Brotherhood is just a continuation of AC2s storyline anyway with the Borgia and all. AC2 was really just one great big absurdly long origin story lol. But they are good nonetheless IMO. One without the other would just make them both kind of crappy.

travilanche
06-21-2014, 07:23 AM
AC: B rules. You mean I get to climb thecollesium? Are you kidding me?! That is awesome!

Aphex_Tim
06-21-2014, 10:59 AM
I can't stand most of AC:B's missions though. Constantly getting desychronized as soon as a guard so much as catches a glimpse of me was really starting to piss me off.

roostersrule2
06-21-2014, 11:37 AM
I generally just lump AC2 and ACB together as one game(and the best of the series IMO). Since Brotherhood is just a continuation of AC2s storyline anyway with the Borgia and all. AC2 was really just one great big absurdly long origin story lol. But they are good nonetheless IMO. One without the other would just make them both kind of crappy.Not really, AC2 had a beginning, middle and ending. It could have sufficed on it's own and while it didn't need ACB, ACB most certainly needed it. However I am a fan of ACB, I think AC2 is a much better game but it's still good nonetheless.

SixKeys
06-21-2014, 02:48 PM
I can't stand most of AC:B's missions though. Constantly getting desychronized as soon as a guard so much as catches a glimpse of me was really starting to piss me off.

I find the stealth in ACB extremely easy, so I never had that problem. I realize that is subjective to different playstyles though. What is indisputable, however, is that the game offers you a bazillion ways to deal with guards before they have time to fully detect you. First it takes at least 5 seconds for the meter to fill up inside restricted zones. In that time you can one-shot them with a crossbow, poison dart or throwing knife or call for an arrow storm.

pacmanate
06-21-2014, 05:04 PM
Ah Arrow storm, you beasty saviour. I use that countless of times when I can't be bothered to fight.

SixKeys
06-21-2014, 05:05 PM
Oh yeah, and hidden gun. Forgot about that. Since nobody even in restricted zones seems to care about the huge noise it creates. :rolleyes:

Locopells
06-22-2014, 09:25 AM
Ah Arrow storm, you beasty saviour. I use that countless of times when I can't be bothered to fight.

#Nod at the bird and people die...#

steveeire
06-22-2014, 10:21 AM
I love Cesare, villains who are evil just to be evil are refreshing sometime and Cesare excels at this. But ACB has my favourite modern day mission yet, I love scaling the Collesuem with Desmond, when I play that mission it makes me want a modern day game.

Locopells
06-22-2014, 01:17 PM
I love going round the historical locations in MD and thinking about what they were - and what I've/Ezio's done in this or that place.