PDA

View Full Version : please tell me this is the last one

RichardTrial
06-19-2014, 04:40 PM
I was so happy when I finished the quest with the 3 level 5 parts, but this did not last very long when I found out that just after that there was another quest also with 3 level 5 parts :(
so please tell me this is the last because I otherwise I might give up ...

lespritdelescal
06-19-2014, 04:45 PM
can you please tell us what those parts are so we can start collecting now? :D

the_hezy
06-19-2014, 04:53 PM
Hm, that would've been another idea for a data thread. More work than I want to take on, though.

I'm just finishing a quest that requires level 5 Spring, Sheet and Brake (and 2 Corny Corns). All I have left for it are 4 level 2 Springs...

RichardTrial
06-19-2014, 04:59 PM
can you please tell us what those parts are so we can start collecting now? :D

good idea ....

sheet, spring, and brake

and the one just before was piston, chain and pipe (I think)

and just before, if my memory is good, was one level 5 gear

Mandrake2007
06-19-2014, 05:09 PM
It is thw last one as far as I can tell. I finished it yesterday and it unlocked a Butch quest on Grindhouse which when completed unlocks the final race against Butch on Grindhouse. It also unlocks the rest of the missions for the prospector to get the Phantom blueprints. It would have been nice for them to throw a few of those in with the last collection grind. I had nothing but Static Attack and Beacon Recon for about two weeks!

Those asking what parts, everything except the nut, bolt (which are the only things I had a lot of!) and spark plug.

RichardTrial
06-19-2014, 05:14 PM
Those asking what parts, everything except the nut, bolt (which are the only things I had a lot of!) and spark plug.

yes indeed, as said above you have 3 quests with lvl 5 parts:

- gear
- piston, chain and pipe
- sheet, spring, and brake

xitooner
06-19-2014, 05:52 PM
Just wait until you start getting into high-level upgrades (should you choose to improve your bikes to help increase your LB times, etc). You get to do more than the above to increase a single bike a single level.... plus money. Go check the "Bike Upgrade Requirements" thread..... :)