PDA

View Full Version : Helix! I may have found some insight into what this refers to

MasterAssasin84
06-18-2014, 11:42 PM
Ok Guys I do not Know if this has already elaborated on here but I have stumbled across some very touch of the surface insights as to what Helix actually is .

Apparently Helix is related to a secret Society called the Brotherhood of Shadows that are closely tied to the illuminati and NWO theories

The also saved lots of Aristocratic Figures during the French Revolution from The Chop !! See the below Paragraphs i have selected .

In 1793, the headquarters of the Brotherhood of the Shadows was based in the important French port of Toulon, strongly pro-royalist in its sympathies. In August of that year, the city allowed itself to be occupied by a pro-royalist army supported by the British, Spanish and other enemies of revolutionary France. A powerful British fleet supported the land force. The revolutionary army laid siege to the port and, only after a long and difficult campaign, did they take the city. The inspiration for the revolutionary army was a brilliant young man called Napoleon Bonaparte. He was a Freemason, Rosicrucian and a friend of leading Jacobins, including the brother of Robespierre. Bonaparte, an artillery genius, found the optimal locations for cannons to dominate both the city and the British fleet. A secret task of Bonaparte was to direct cannon fire at the HQ of the Brotherhood of the Shadows. He succeeded in destroying it. Many of the Brotherhood were killed, including their Grand Master. Many of their most precious documents and books were lost, and irreplaceable apparatus that they needed for their work. It was a devastating blow that all but ended the Brotherhood.

The Brotherhood are said to have reinforced the DNA of the potential hosts using "triple helix DNA", to make them robust enough to host Satan's soul without being destroyed.

You Can actually Read the whole thing here http://armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/Supriem-Rockefeller(1584416).htm

Sesheenku
06-19-2014, 12:34 AM
Ok Guys I do not Know if this has already elaborated on here but I have stumbled across some very touch of the surface insights as to what Helix actually is .

Apparently Helix is related to a secret Society called the Brotherhood of Shadows that are closely tied to the illuminati and NWO theories

The also saved lots of Aristocratic Figures during the French Revolution from The Chop !! See the below Paragraphs i have selected .

In 1793, the headquarters of the Brotherhood of the Shadows was based in the important French port of Toulon, strongly pro-royalist in its sympathies. In August of that year, the city allowed itself to be occupied by a pro-royalist army supported by the British, Spanish and other enemies of revolutionary France. A powerful British fleet supported the land force. The revolutionary army laid siege to the port and, only after a long and difficult campaign, did they take the city. The inspiration for the revolutionary army was a brilliant young man called Napoleon Bonaparte. He was a Freemason, Rosicrucian and a friend of leading Jacobins, including the brother of Robespierre. Bonaparte, an artillery genius, found the optimal locations for cannons to dominate both the city and the British fleet. A secret task of Bonaparte was to direct cannon fire at the HQ of the Brotherhood of the Shadows. He succeeded in destroying it. Many of the Brotherhood were killed, including their Grand Master. Many of their most precious documents and books were lost, and irreplaceable apparatus that they needed for their work. It was a devastating blow that all but ended the Brotherhood.

The Brotherhood are said to have reinforced the DNA of the potential hosts using "triple helix DNA", to make them robust enough to host Satan's soul without being destroyed.

You Can actually Read the whole thing here http://armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/Supriem-Rockefeller(1584416).htm

I really doubt it. Pretty sure it's called Helix cause it has to do with DNA rather than Satan's soul lol.

MasterAssasin84
06-19-2014, 12:38 AM
I really doubt it. Pretty sure it's called Helix cause it has to do with DNA rather than Satan's soul lol.

Read the Link ! the meaning is not literal its a representation of strength and unity !

UniteUnderPower
06-19-2014, 12:39 AM
It isn't that hard to believe that it is intentionally called a Helix seeing how Ubisoft like to throw Illuminati symbolism and hidden conspiracies in their games.

Could it be possible that the assassins in this game are meant to represent the Brotherhood of Shadows?

king-hailz
06-19-2014, 03:21 AM
It isn't that hard to believe that it is intentionally called a Helix seeing how Ubisoft like to throw Illuminati symbolism and hidden conspiracies in their games.

Could it be possible that the assassins in this game are meant to represent the Brotherhood of Shadows?

Much more likely to be the templars... since robespierre was in the brotherhood of the shadows... they also beleive in the one who came before... and beleive they should return... and they were a sect of free masons who were basically the modern templars.

Also dod you have to mention all this stuff... im getting freaked!

steveeire
06-19-2014, 03:47 AM
OP could be right but instead of Satan they are preparing for Juno.

Dome500
06-19-2014, 10:46 PM
Freemansons =/= (Modern) Templars

Washington was also a Freemanson.

Also Helix could stand for Double-Helix as well, since the Deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) is always a double-Helix, so Helix might as well refer to this.

Also, Robespierre does not need to be a Templar, for all we know he might be an Assassin who went to far with his original goals, it would fit with the theme of the French Revolution.

Maybe the twist about Unity is exactly this that the Assassins are not absolutely united due to different opinions about passionate topics and that they have to re-unite to achieve something in the end...

pacmanate
06-19-2014, 10:49 PM
I think Helix just stands for DNA