PDA

View Full Version : So, the AC4 season pass, what exactly is part of it now?

SpiritMuse
06-17-2014, 02:28 AM
I haven't yet bought any DLC for AC4, but am considering it. But I can't figure out what exactly is on the season pass. The pass itself mentions only Freedom Cry and something generic about outfits and weapons which doesn't tell me a whole lot. The ingame "store" tells me only three singleplayer items are free with season pass, but the interesting part is that the price of these items put together comes up to less than the pass costs. So as it stands, it doesn't seem like it'll give me a discount at all, but quite the opposite.

My guess is that there's also some MP stuff that goes on the pass, but the game info isn't exactly conclusive about this. Google fu has also turned up nothing useful. So can anyone enlighten me?

UniteUnderPower
06-17-2014, 02:34 AM
I haven't played AC4 in a while, but I believe it comes with all the previous pre-order DLC, freedom cry, an EXCLUSIVE Kraken-themed ship customization pack only available to season pass holders, tons of new multiplayer characters and some multiplayer maps I believe, as well as lots of more things.

deskp
06-17-2014, 07:15 AM
The UNITY season pass will be so much better now it does not include multiplayer stuff. in Unity everything can be used in singleplayer so thats gonna be great *fingers crossed*

New coop missions insteadd of multiplayer maps
new outfit sets instead of multiplayer character dlc
more outfits
more weapons
propably some singleplayer story based dlc, Connor?

+ more murder mysteries

Sesheenku
06-17-2014, 07:31 AM
The UNITY season pass will be so much better now it does not include multiplayer stuff. in Unity everything can be used in singleplayer so thats gonna be great *fingers crossed*

New coop missions insteadd of multiplayer maps
new outfit sets instead of multiplayer character dlc
more outfits
more weapons
propably some singleplayer story based dlc, Connor?

Might be the first AC I consider buying DLC for.

New co-op missions... yeah I'll pay for those without hesitation.