PDA

View Full Version : Unity Assassin Bios.

Animusaurus
06-15-2014, 11:38 PM
Now as we all know, in Unity we practically make our own Assassins, they have the same model as Arno, but we can customise to our hearts content.

Here we can post the stories and such for our own Coop assassins.

Archibald Pope

A Englishman who moved to Paris in his childhood, growing up to accustom to French traditions. Archibald showed sociopathic traits and soon was involved in crime, he committed his first murder at the age of 14...killing a man who had been guarding the flour supply in his house. Archibald, orphaned, and alone soon started to kill out of habit and addiction...making himself more sufficient every time, he turned into a sadistic killer named "The Parisian butcher" for his signature cleaver wounds left on his victim's bodies. He was soon caught, on his 30th murder he attacked national guard general Jacques Pierre, who suffered the loss of his right arm from the meat cleaver, Archibald was soon arrested after being found hiding in a cathedral...he was scheduled to walk from the legendary Bastille to the place of execution from guillotine. On the 21st of June, the progression started, but was ambushed by members of the Assassin order who killed every guard and official there...leaving with Archibald blindfolded and bloodied.

He was Initiated his efficiency to kill without remorse, but is monitored highly just in case he turns to his bloodthirsty addiction again.

Pretty bad IMO but what do your think?

Post your own!.

JustPlainQuirky
06-15-2014, 11:40 PM
Yo Homie

A racist masochist who loves cake and reading shakespearean literature.

He pays his taxes and is good at hopscotch.

He was initiated because he was mistaken for a much more talented assassin.

Sesheenku
06-15-2014, 11:45 PM
Nah, I let the game do the immersion for me, the only reason I'd write stuff like that is for my own characters for my own game.

Jexx21
06-15-2014, 11:53 PM
Arno
Born 1768

Assassin dude who had his fathers killed and he wants to find out why
is secretly gay because all french dudes are

ze_topazio
06-16-2014, 12:00 AM
Jean Pierre

100% French, Jean Pierre was teased since young age for his cliche name, Jean Pierre joined the Assassin because he liked their fashion sense, when not performing Assassin duties, Jean Pierre likes to eat baguette with roquefort cheese and drink red wine.

GunnarGunderson
06-16-2014, 02:42 AM
Now as we all know, in Unity we practically make our own Assassins, they have the same model as Arno, but we can customise to our hearts content.

we practically make our own Assassins, but we can customise to our hearts content.

No we don't, it's this misconception that makes people think there's some kind of sexism or misogyny at work. You always play as Arno, even in co-op. Everyone sees themself as Arno and the other assassins are just another player's customized Arno with a random NPC face

LoyalACFan
06-16-2014, 04:05 AM
No we don't, it's this misconception that makes people think there's some kind of sexism or misogyny at work. You always play as Arno, even in co-op. Everyone sees themself as Arno and the other assassins are just another player's customized Arno with a random NPC face

This. Not to be a killjoy, but there's no character creation going on. It's just Arno in different clothes.

Sesheenku
06-16-2014, 04:11 AM
This. Not to be a killjoy, but there's no character creation going on. It's just Arno in different clothes.

Clothing customization is more than enough anyways.

Legendz54
06-16-2014, 04:15 AM
Name: Monsieur Nigel le croissant

His father thew him in the trash for unknown reasons as a baby and was then found in the trash by a gay couple, they raised him.

He fights guards dual wielding baguettes.

LoyalACFan
06-16-2014, 04:19 AM
Clothing customization is more than enough anyways.

Indeed, but I just don't want people to think we're going to make our own Assassins with their own backstories when we're really playing as Arno all the time.

Sesheenku
06-16-2014, 04:35 AM
Indeed, but I just don't want people to think we're going to make our own Assassins with their own backstories when we're really playing as Arno all the time.

Some people still like to play pretend it seems.

LoyalACFan
06-16-2014, 04:36 AM
Some people still like to play pretend it seems.

Just as long as they aren't misinformed and disappointed.

Shahkulu101
06-16-2014, 04:45 AM
Marquis de Omelette Baguette Croissant

A Parisian noble whose family is unjustly killed poses as an assassin on the side of the people after going to the Templars for answers

Gets hold of a POE that creates delicious eats and decides to name subsequent eats after himself

deskp
06-16-2014, 05:13 AM
If you want to make up your own bios for people, do so for the 3 other guys you play with.

Jexx21
06-16-2014, 05:21 AM
Arno's lover
Arno's secret lover
Arno's other secret lover